What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see your flags???
Are you Indian???
Our metropolitan cities are filled with such couples.

So what? You sound as if it is a huge accomplishment or whatever. :what:

He is from Bangaldesh. I can see his flags.

I am not a He! You...! Thak reh ne do, ami kichu bollam naa!

And you all, just leave me alone and not bring me into this North and South divide. :sick:

Last edited:
So what? You sound as if it is a huge accomplishment or whatever. :what:

I am not a He! You...! Thak reh ne do, ami kichu bollam naa!

And you all, just leave me alone and not bring me into this North and South divide. :sick:

Ouch!

:( Yeah, other people already corrected me on that.

actually when you say that you become one of hate crime people and become one of those who killed that guy :-)
I am muslim, i have many other religious friends and killed none of them :tup:

Blasphemy!

It is your duty to break your friendship off with them. Tell them to revert to the rightful religion of Islam or you shall not be their friend.

Kidding :D

You're insulting my caste on a public forum and calling it fun :angry:
Make fun of me as much as you want never mind :partay: but ready for troll then :whistle:

I am a Keralite. There is no worse punishment that god can give me :cray:

if we start behaving like muslims then whats the difference??
we need to be more tolerant

I thought that was the whole point of partition. That India was suppose to be more tolerant of dissension, religious, ethnic and linguistic diversity.

I didin't know they banned the book about Gujarat riot.

seems India is growing more and more intolerant of dissension.

I thought that was the whole point of partition. That India was suppose to be more tolerant of dissension, religious, ethnic and linguistic diversity.

I didin't know they banned the book about Gujarat riot.

seems India is growing more and more intolerant of dissension.

yes and i don't like this at all.
not one so called indian nationalist has come and said the killings were wrong and we are laughing at pakistan and bangladesh!!

comeon,people are becoming more and more communal as the time goes

@arp2041 Few people entered Gurudwara complex and started raising pro-khalistan slogans....were given befitted reply by guards of Gurudwara authorities (SGPC). That's what happened. Our biggest worshiping ground is non other than a battle field for these demon politicians. This should have never happened.

PS: Apna post, us thread say delete kar dey! :angry:

@arp2041 Few people entered Gurudwara complex and started raising pro-khalistan slogans....were given befitted reply by guards of Gurudwara authorities (SGPC). That's what happened. Our biggest worshiping ground is non other than a battle field for these demon politicians. This should have never happened.

PS: Apna post, us thread say delete kar dey! :angry:

deleted

@Sidak @JanjaWeed BTW, My MP has become SPEAKER!!! :enjoy:

yes and i don't like this at all.
not one so called indian nationalist has come and said the killings were wrong and we are laughing at pakistan and bangladesh!!

comeon,people are becoming more and more communal as the time goes

India will always be brought down by it's enemies internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom