What's new

Bilawal on Fire!

The media gag is not the work of Bilawal or Mariyam.

It is someone else.

1664026005145.png

When Bilawal opens his mouth , I want to take out my boot and slap his face with it

He is really on fire. how can someone say something against the prince.

The video above shows Sindhi being tortured , after he stated angry remarks against Bilawal after floods one of flood survivors

Where is the Islambad Su moto ?

Of course, of course!

Meanwhile:

He's the last person anyone should be listening to for political commentary. A fine scientist he may be, a political commentator, I will pass thank you.

The present government has only till the end of the remaining term of the previous coalition government to hold elections. They must be held next year. PTI has no legal basis to demand early elections, unless I am missing something.
we had history , both PPP amd Pmln gone for elections many times in the past , why do you thing both corrupt pigs of military dictators have differnet rights then khan ?

He's the last person anyone should be listening to for political commentary. A fine scientist he may be, a political commentator, I will pass thank you.

Even as a scientist, I have yet to see any significant contribution to the field of physics in Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom