What's new

Bilawal on Fire!

The beggar isn't getting any help from the world. PDM beggars are going around the world begging for more money.

Bilawal's mentor Hina Rabbani openly claims , she is Proud to be born in elite family with silverspoon

So it is her right to be in position to govern when she was in middle east tour

Bilawal is same , he feels he is Prince of Sindh or Next Monarch

His Sindh is drowning in water as we speak. Those who installed him aren't even extending help.

1- Bilawal on fire but Sindh under 6 feet of water.

2- Billo says that PTI was taken out through democratic means. If buying off members and changing allegiances is democratic, then lakh di lanat on this democracy.

3- Billo says that Imran Khan wants the estab to bring him back into power and if they don't, they are in the wrong. Bhai jan, there are multiple statements of IK and PTI leaders saying that they do not want the government to be dismissed, or to be taken down. They only want elections, and then whoever the people choose, they can govern. This is in stark contrast to what PDM was saying, where they did not want elections, but they wanted IK to go and for them to be installed. Big difference.

Is tarah jhoot to bolna band kar billo.

I can create a false strawman about anything and bring that down, and gullible people on Twitter will make a thread about it, and Mr Fool's Paradise will make a thread on PDF that I am on fire :P

They only want elections, and then whoever the people choose, they can govern.

The present government has only till the end of the remaining term of the previous coalition government to hold elections. They must be held next year. PTI has no legal basis to demand early elections, unless I am missing something.

A Muslim in a leader position glorifying and doing Pooja/Archana of Shiv ka lingam. Wow!

Even Hasina won't do this in Bangladesh, as India-friendly as she is.

Either Pakistan is way more secular than I thought - or his judgment of public acts (and image) is severely flawed.

The Zardaris are equally responsible for Pakistan’s demise these people just want to rule Pakistan forever.
Complete utter BULLSHIT about democracy this is a family run business the son of a snake will be a snake..His father killed his mother for power ..

Yeh you are begging no worries we will help you just disarm your army and nuclear weapons.🤣🤣

He is really on fire. how can someone say something against the prince.

I hope they
The beggar isn't getting any help from the world. PDM beggars are going around the world begging for more money.

His Sindh is drowning in water as we speak. Those who installed him aren't even extending help.
i really wish he was on fire or under fire so we won’t have a transgender foreign minister to represent Pakistan.

Only useless people would listen to the opinion of a child just learning to wipe his bottom. Just look at Sindh, and you can see the mindset of people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom