What's new

Bilawal on Fire!

Bhutto must be rolling in his grave by watch this clown talk about Army interventions in politics. lol
Why? Bhutto was the first poster child Army protégé, they don't come any bigger that Bhutto when it comes to being Mil-establishment's toadies...

Even as a scientist, I have yet to see any significant contribution to the field of physics in Pakistan.

Waisay agr itna hi bara scientist hota to he wouldn't be teaching in QAU or writing political commentary all day...but oh well...not my place to say since it's not really my field.

Niazi is just another face of the corrupt greedy elite
Agree
Time to bring mualana back
FB_IMG_1661473566282.jpg

Is the new leader.
Can't believe you are betraying us
FB_IMG_1663616680524.jpg

Why? Bhutto was the first poster child Army protégé, they don't come any bigger that Bhutto when it comes to being Mil-establishment's toadies...

Indeed Bhutto was Army's favourite, but he got the worst treatment from them as well, i mean he got hanged, whats worse then that?

Yes bilalwal is on fire.

Pooray Pakistan ko aag laga di hai mehangi aur corruption say.

Special Thanks to establishment

Even if military doesn’t want to get political - the rest of Pakistan wants it, so why really blame military.

Confused Pakistan

74 years Pakistan has been ruled by Dark Shadows starting from the demise of Quaid-e-Azam.

Whoever does constructive criticism gets labelled "traitor"

74 years Pakistan has been ruled by Dark Shadows starting from the demise of Quaid-e-Azam.

Whoever does constructive criticism gets labelled "traitor"
Pakistanis are Confused as evident in news too. Twist it any way you want.

The Generals aka establishment wanted a hybrid regime, seems like the politicians are replying them in kind.

What a circus we have here.

I am surprised DG ISPR is not aghast by Bilawal’s comments. PDM wants to select their own COAS, the same way IK does not want criminals to be choosing one.

He's the last person anyone should be listening to for political commentary. A fine scientist he may be, a political commentator, I will pass thank you.

Obviously, I was mistaken to expect an answer based on the content of the link, rather than an attack on the author of the link, so please accept my apologies.

Let me try this again: Just like the inner workings of the miraculous water car were never known, neither are the policies that the Great Khan will put into place to achieve the miracles that he promises. Rather, it is only the violations of the fundamental principles that become more glaringly apparent. For example, how will he restructure Pakistan's debt problem to get the economy back on track? How will he rebuild his relationship with the military leadership? What new avenues will he implement to reset Pakistan's international geopolitical relationships? Or are we just to believe in the great hope that he projects for a better tomorrow without any idea just how that will be achieved? Is he the Great Hope, or just a political Water Car Engineer? What if he is just another bruised ego trying to resettle scores with those he believes have wronged him, damn the country itself?

Like you said above, and I agreed, hope is good. Hope is Great. But it is also incumbent on those who are being promised a better future to keep their eyes open and see the path down which they are being led.

Even as a scientist, I have yet to see any significant contribution to the field of physics in Pakistan.

Please see the above.

Obviously, I was mistaken to expect an answer based on the content of the link, rather than an attack on the author of the link, so please accept my apologies.

Let me try this again: Just like the inner workings of the miraculous water car were never known, neither are the policies that the Great Khan will put into place to achieve the miracles that he promises. Rather, it is only the violations of the fundamental principles that become more glaringly apparent. For example, how will he restructure Pakistan's debt problem to get the economy back on track? How will he rebuild his relationship with the military leadership? What new avenues will he implement to reset Pakistan's international geopolitical relationships? Or are we just to believe in the great hope that he projects for a better tomorrow without any idea just how that will be achieved? Is he the Great Hope, or just a political Water Car Engineer? What if he is just another bruised ego trying to resettle scores with those he believes have wronged him, damn the country itself?

Like you said above, and I agreed, hope is good. Hope is Great. But it is also incumbent on those who are being promised a better future to keep their eyes open and see the path down which they are being led.

Please see the above.

1- I have read the article.

2- Reputation precedes a man.

3- The author very skilfully creates a strawman, and then proceedes to destroy it, rather than focus on what is the ground reality.

Imran Khan promises no miracles. Strawman number 1 that is created. Neither does anyone expect a miracle from him. But a free and fair election is the only thing that this country needs in it's 75 year existence. That is it. And that is what he, and I, and many others want.

You want answers to the current quadmire of problems? Then take a moment and look at how they came about? When the government changed, the USD skyrocketed, inflation rocketed, allies and international lenders backed off, the industry shut down, stock market tanked, even the premium on our bonds in the international kept on rising, just recently doubled within a day.

Having a stable government, which is actually coming in on the back of popular vote and not wheeling dealing is a stepping stone to further actions and methods, economic and otherwise.

I won't comment on the rest of the pointless strawman, but as for the economic solution, it is clear as day to anyone who knows economics the vastly different economic perspectives of PTI and PML. PTI believes in stimulus based growth, and by incentivizing the private sector. Mr Dar (or broadly N), wants a government hand in everything and manipulation at every level. One wants import led growth, the other export.

As for the rest of the article, that's just false equivalence, with a sprinkling of Ertugrul and Trump.

Want more, just look a the paragraph where he mentions the 18th amendement and equates it to a desire by IK for complete submission to him. Take any economist, heck, even Miftah (I can link his interviews if you like), where they all agree that the 18th amendement is leaching us off. The federation collects the money, and the provinces just take a freebie without any effort of their own. And the federation then has to bear the brunt of it. It is fundamentally flawed and needs to be revised, and there is consensus across the board, but no one wants to do it, because politics. How can you expect the federal govt to collect the taxes, collect the money, and then just give it all away to someone who did not do any work for it?

As I said, Hoodbhoy sahab parhayi likhayi par hi dehan dain, apni zaati chapkalish IK kay sath akhbaron par na likha karain.

Him and Umar Saif are two people who really are using their educational and professional background and qualification to be seen as an authoritative voice on politics, but I am afraid that facade does not work with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom