What's new

Bilawal on Fire!

Well to be fair, I belong to that class of our society which can live off very comfortably without having a care in the world. But it genuinely hurts seeing the state we are in.

In the eyes of many, belonging to such a class makes you part of the problem. One cannot hurt when the system keeps one comfortable.

In the eyes of many, belonging to such a class makes you part of the problem. One cannot hurt when the system keeps one comfortable.

We do what we can. I've said this before too...some bureaucrats in my family do not use the official car for travel, they do not use the monthly fuel quota, they do not keep the driver assigned to them, they do not take a fair few of the other perks.

Being born into a certain situation might not be your fault (and just to clarify, I was born into such a situation, but those before me worked up from villages to these positions), but if you continue to leech off of the system and continue to use it to your benefit, then that's a problem. Do whatever is in your power, call a wrong a wrong, and stop taking the system as your personal slave.

We do what we can. I've said this before too...some bureaucrats in my family do not use the official car for travel, they do not use the monthly fuel quota, they do not keep the driver assigned to them, they do not take a fair few of the other perks.

Being born into a certain situation might not be your fault (and just to clarify, I was born into such a situation, but those before me worked up from villages to these positions), but if you continue to leech off of the system and continue to use it to your benefit, then that's a problem. Do whatever is in your power, call a wrong a wrong, and stop taking the system as your personal slave.

Fair enough, I can accept the above.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom