What's new

Bilawal leaves Pak after tiff with Zardari over PPP affairs

Zardari: Beta, come here sit on my lap. we are talking about the new elections. and how to win

Bilawal: hmmm. how about we stop corruption o_O

Zardari: I want DNA test on him.

Bilawal: Dady, this is why I will vote for Tsunami, they will end corruption.

Zardari: Bhan ki tang. @#%$%# @##$%#$ #$^#$%

vfl3ir.jpg

saheen sehbai was right all along that some ppp leaders will pack bags and leave before elections and other will flee after election results the left overs will be in their original home ADYALA JAIL

No one deserves adiyala jail more than Gillani, his wife and his two sons, along with Raja Rental. The billions they have consumed they must be forced cough out.

The media saying that AlQaeda and Taliban were after him and had aent threats, and specifically mentioned that he would be targeted in public appearances.

The people who are supposed to be protecting us Nd giving us security, and who are living in the most secure environment themselves, run away due to threats, oh the irony...

The media saying that AlQaeda and Taliban were after him and had aent threats, and specifically mentioned that he would be targeted in public appearances.

The people who are supposed to be protecting us Nd giving us security, and who are living in the most secure environment themselves, run away due to threats, oh the irony...

Again i will Say it .

If people Fell for this Drama ( Which they will unfortunately ) , they will be falling for next 5 years.

20826.jpg

:rofl::omghaha: BIGGEST JOKE OF THE centuary----what a lie lol--do you think that this suzy lover will even give a damn for Pakistan's future??

Hi,

I am not a PPP fan----but what does this picture has to do with him not doing the right stuff---. I mean to say---who has not sinned---he is young---his hormones are screaming---he is a growing boy---.

Hi,

I am not a PPP fan----but what does this picture has to do with him not doing the right stuff---. I mean to say---who has not sinned---he is young---his hormones are screaming---he is a growing boy---.

Let him work on those hormones for the next 20 years instead of unleashing his frustrations over in this country.

Baby boy :lol:

In today's Hamid Mir shows PPP claim that he left country because of threats ...

But he is not special other leaders also got threats so they should also do the same ????

If I were Bilawal, I would be pi**ed too. Zardari damaged the Bhutto Brand to the point of being worthless now. PPP has the Zardai Image now and that has destroyed the Bhutto mystique. Zardari has really ruined it for Bilawal. In the past , Zardari used to have his detractors assassinated as in the case of Murtaza Bhutto. But now it is his own son, so it will be a tough call. Although with this lowlife ( Zardari) anything is possible.

Baby boy :lol:

In today's Hamid Mir shows PPP claim that he left country because of threats ...

But he is not special other leaders also got threats so they should also do the same ????

Sounds like a feeble attempt to smokescreen the actual reasons. If it's so.. then it's a bad advertisement for himself & PPP. He is supposed to be the future leader of Pakistan.... but he is running away from the threats?

Here is what Indian Express is saying...

Even I wouldn't vote PPP: Bilawal walks out on dad

Matters got so heated on one occasion that a source quoted Bilawal as saying: "If I had to vote, even I wouldn't vote for the PPP."
Even I wouldn't vote PPP: Bilawal walks out on dad - Indian Express

It's all just a drama, Kardashian-style, to keep PPP in the news.

They can't exactly run on their record of the last five years, can they?

The only thing to do with Bilawal is to IGNORE him.
I think it is the work of non-PPP people. Because the general impression you get from such articles is that PPP and Bilawal are incompetent.

Bilawal is 24. He probably will buy a bus ticket for someone who asks for a ticket.:D May be he just wants to be safe during the elction time.

Back
Top Bottom