What's new

Bilawal leaves Pak after tiff with Zardari over PPP affairs

Demonstrate his knowledge of issues that Pakistan faces and his abilities as a political figure. You know, all the drudgery that ordinary, non-dynastic hoi polloi have to go through to earn the people's respect as political figures.

PTI leader challenges Bilawal for live debate

Ok. So what you say does make sense.

But what exactly does putting photographs of Bilawal from his college days have to do with this?

Or are you telling me that these photographs have nothing to do with showing Bilawal Bhutto inclined to debauchery and sleeze which is how it would appear to the average Pakistani?

The intent of putting up such personal photographs is more than clear - jealousy tinged with a motive to show him in a bad light.

The damage has been done ppp is in tatters it will be now reduced to interior Sindh only this move seems an effort to tell pakistanis PPP no more has zadari in command

And those photos imply that he is of a bad character?

Yes, they do.

Getting photographed with his women friends is bad character?

Getting photographed with his woman friends while being half drunk, yes that is bad character. I dont kmow how can somebody label this as good character. It may be good for somebody in the states or maybe even in urban India, but not in these parts, atleast for the majority of the country. How else would you define bad character? IMO, late night parties while being drunk is as bad of a character as it can get.

Its is Jealousy ..... He is a young kid.. He has the right to do whatever he wants in his private life .... but the problem comes what he tries to make of himself in his professional life....

He is a politician so his past will certainly going to haunt him at one point or another.

Maybe Zardari himself understands now ki bhai ab daal nahi galne wali therefore exporting his loved ones out of the country.

saheen sehbai was right that ppp and its cronies will start to flee before elections and immediately after elections after seeing results

there is no one to even start their election campaign

pti,pmln,ji,juif etc all have conducted jalsas and are working day and night for elections where as president zardari is making his closest ppp politicians advisers in president house leaving no one to conduct election campaign

q league has also split from ppp zardari league

Yes, they do.
Then i feel sad that educated people dont have the right ideas of what constitutes right and what wrong.

Getting photographed with his woman friends while being half drunk, yes that is bad character. I dont kmow how can somebody label this as good character. It may be good for somebody in the states or maybe even in urban India, but not in these parts, atleast for the majority of the country. How else would you define bad character? IMO, late night parties while being drunk is as bad of a character as it can get.
How do you know that the lad is drunk? How do you know that it is late night?

Maybe it is 9pm. Would you think that, that would be late night?

Or are you making something called 'leap of faith' when you assign that boy these characteristics? Because all i see is a boy hanging out with his friends and getting photographed.

bhai 1st april is yet to come......anyway zardari should have gone instead.

Then i feel sad that educated people dont have the right ideas of what constitutes right and what wrong.

Social interaction with girls and hanging out with friends is right, getting all cuddly with them and being alone in apartments late at night is not. Huge difference between the two.

How do you know that the lad is drunk? How do you know that it is late night?

Maybe it is 9pm. Would you think that, that would be late night?

Or are you making something called 'leap of faith' when you assign that boy these characteristics? Because all i see is a boy hanging out with his friends and getting photographed.

You dont listen to the tales of this boy that I do. So I am pretty sure that he does not constitute of good moral character according to islamic thought, afterall that is what the constitution asks.

Now he should be put in the ENTRY CONTROL LIST!!!

But what exactly does putting photographs of Bilawal from his college days have to do with this?

It shows his resume, or lack thereof. Imran Khan also had his party days, but he has done things since to showcase.

Bilawal's only accomplishments so far are getting drunk and getting laid and, while these are certainly praiseworthy in their own way, they are not relevant to the business of running a country.

Or are you telling me that these photographs have nothing to do with showing Bilawal Bhutto inclined to debauchery and sleeze which is how it would appear to the average Pakistani?

I don't think you give enough credit to the average Pakistani. Everyone knows the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Heck, you don't even have to be rich and famous. Growing up in Karachi, we were solidly middle class -- not even upper middle -- and our cousins held such parties. There was no hanky panky, but these co-ed parties are not uncommon in the urban areas.

bilawal.jpg

It is a reminder that, were it not for mommy and daddy, Billy Boy would be just another college kid. He has ZERO qualifications to head a major national political party like the PPP.

Sir, what are the "qualifications" needed to head a major national party in Pakistan? Ability? Experience? Sagacity?

Or merely the correct dynastic and feudal background that the public will accept?

"Last month, Bilawal had recommended the names of some 200 PPP workers and asked former Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah to give them jobs but Talpur had intervened, causing bad blood between them," the source said.

I have selected them so give them jobs, or else I will show my tantrums. As if this country belongs to their dad and his family. a$$holes!!

Back
Top Bottom