What's new

Bilawal leaves Pak after tiff with Zardari over PPP affairs

If I were Bilawal, I would be pi**ed too. Zardari damaged the Bhutto Brand to the point of being worthless now. PPP has the Zardai Image now and that has destroyed the Bhutto mystique. Zardari has really ruined it for Bilawal. In the past , Zardari used to have his distractors assassinated as in the case of Murtaza Bhutto. But now it is his own son so it will be a tough call. Although with this lowlife ( Zardari) anything is possible.

Dude? is there really any difference between the Zardari and Bhutto brand?? Both are thieves and both led to collapse of national economy. Bilawal just doesnt want to be another shaheed for PPP

Hi,

I am not a PPP fan----but what does this picture has to do with him not doing the right stuff---. I mean to say---who has not sinned---he is young---his hormones are screaming---he is a growing boy---.

A leader is identified by his personal character, If a man is of upright character, who is strong enough to bear hardships and is loyal to his family, to his religious laws ,today then he will tomorrow becomes an excellent leader--!
But a man who is such a looser that he can't even follow some basic moral, religious laws, how can he follow national law and order tomorrow??also, all his actions are contrary to Pakistan’s national constitution.

History has always shown as that How bad leaders like him were in the past? Hormonally disturbed men!lol

And why men like Jinnah were so successful?
Even Iqbal changed himself before transforming into thinker of nation!
aur yeh fact bhi true hai k Allah Lowclass character rakhne walon ko important responsibilities nahi detay,aisay log hamesha bhag jatay hai nation ko mushkil mai chor ker ya nation ki mushkil ka reason bantay hai!
:hitwall:

It is incredible - What a wuss this Bilawal must be - on the other hand he's stuck being the dutiful South Asian son, and being a feudal and being a educated politician - either way, if he is to ever become a man, he must break with his Father and his fathers' sisters and their husbands.

And then think what kind of party this PPP must be, think of the people who attach to it. Wanna bet they will still win significant number of seats? Think of who thse so called "people" of Pakistan must be to be voting for these kinds of people and this kind of party and this kind of politics.

If I were Bilawal, I would be pi**ed too. Zardari damaged the Bhutto Brand to the point of being worthless now. PPP has the Zardai Image now and that has destroyed the Bhutto mystique. Zardari has really ruined it for Bilawal. In the past , Zardari used to have his detractors assassinated as in the case of Murtaza Bhutto. But now it is his own son, so it will be a tough call. Although with this lowlife ( Zardari) anything is possible.

Not sure about that.

Just shout "Jiay Bhutto" and Bilawal will still sail through to victory.

If true - then great!!!! Let the party burn and crumble.

Unfortunately I suspect this as a rumor. Just like that whole thing about Bilawal-Hina Rabbani affair which was total fabricated nonsense.

The kid doesn't even speak Urdu properly nor has he ever lived in Pakistan.

Curse be upon those degenerates who still support this family dynasty and their feudal politics

I wonder who was on the list of 200 he had over to zaradari?

Fake or real.. either way its good for Pakistan...:yahoo: He should just stay away from Pakistan and he should try to convince his DADDY aswel...:cheesy:

What will this news change?? :rolleyes:

well on the serious note nothing:confused:...but we should hope for the best...

Fake or real.. either way its good for Pakistan...:yahoo: He should just stay away from Pakistan and he should try to convince his DADDY aswel...:cheesy:

well on the serious note nothing:confused:...but we should hope for the best...

Practical actions also required for change

Practical actions also required for change

Thats true... Hope and courage should go side by side... never loose hope and have courage to do something progressive... only then we can bring some change in our country and society...

A leader is identified by his personal character, If a man is of upright character, who is strong enough to bear hardships and is loyal to his family, to his religious laws ,today then he will tomorrow becomes an excellent leader--!
But a man who is such a looser that he can't even follow some basic moral, religious laws, how can he follow national law and order tomorrow??also, all his actions are contrary to Pakistan’s national constitution.

History has always shown as that How bad leaders like him were in the past? Hormonally disturbed men!lol

And why men like Jinnah were so successful?
Even Iqbal changed himself before transforming into thinker of nation!
aur yeh fact bhi true hai k Allah Lowclass character rakhne walon ko important responsibilities nahi detay,aisay log hamesha bhag jatay hai nation ko mushkil mai chor ker ya nation ki mushkil ka reason bantay hai!
:hitwall:

Kid,

Jinnah was successful because he understood the british mind---Jinnah was no saint by the muslim standards----.

Your thinking reeks of self-righteousness of innocent minded pakistanis----who can jerk off with one hand and hold the holy book in the other.

There are no saints left in this world----all that is left are scu-ms of certain degrees---you have to pick the one with lesser sins of lesser evil mind.

Slav defence,

My boy---have you ever heard the famous punjabi saying---- O din dubba jud ghori charhya kubba----.

You will never find a man who meets your standards----thus you will be living your miserable life in disgust and pathos.

It is incredible - What a wuss this Bilawal must be - on the other hand he's stuck being the dutiful South Asian son, and being a feudal and being a educated politician - either way, if he is to ever become a man, he must break with his Father and his fathers' sisters and their husbands.

And then think what kind of party this PPP must be, think of the people who attach to it. Wanna bet they will still win significant number of seats? Think of who thse so called "people" of Pakistan must be to be voting for these kinds of people and this kind of party and this kind of politics.

Thinking in pure political maneuvering terms - it will be a massive sensational boost if Billawal suddenly shows up supporting PTI. I wonder if the PTI think tanks are thinking in the same way and should approach the boy.

Slav defence,

My boy---have you ever heard the famous punjabi saying---- O din dubba jud ghori charhya kubba----.

You will never find a man who meets your standards----thus you will be living your miserable life in disgust and pathos.

Mr You don't worry about me and my standards, you better deal with your own misery. I am happy in my world and I know my strategies very well and the result as well,stop trolling me if you don't have anything to say:what:

Back
Top Bottom