What's new

Bilawal leaves Pak after tiff with Zardari over PPP affairs

Meanwhile, former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gilani tried to downplay Bilawal’s departure for Dubai, saying there were no tensions between Bilawal, his father and his aunt.

“In our families, our children give immense respect to their elders,” Gilani told the news agency.

Our children give us so much respect that if we do corruption, they want to carry our tradtions of corruption to the next level. Oh my God, this is hilarous.

Sounds more like Stage fright rather than political difference!

If Anyone Actually falls for this stunt , Then they themselves are to be blamed for what happens to them.

Like last item you gave vote to PPP just because BB died , and today BB to zunda hay but Mulk tabah ho gya hay.

According to some sources, Mr Bilawal likes PTI. Hypothetically if he leaves PPP's top job and joins PTI as a tabdeeli Raza kaar working his way up through elections in coming years,he 'may' gain the legitimacy he so needs and it may carve his name in stone,if he really is a Pakistani.

I guess right now every news is just speculation..

Btw why is dawn.com quoting Press Trust of India?

According to some sources, Mr Bilawal likes PTI. Hypothetically if he leaves PPP's top job and joins PTI as a tabdeeli Raza kaar working his way up through elections in coming years,he 'may' gain the legitimacy he so needs and it may carve his name in stone,if he really is a Pakistani.

That would be a slap on zardaris corrupt face!!! :chilly:

If Anyone Actually falls for this stunt , Then they themselves are to be blamed for what happens to them.

Like last item you gave vote to PPP just because BB died , and today BB to zunda hay but Mulk tabah ho gya hay.

Bhutto bhee zindaa hai but the whole country has died under crushing inflation, mismanagement and corruption never seen before.

hahahah...i hope everyone is getting where this is leading too....PPP may need one more Bhutto shaheed to win elections this time...and Bilawal fears he may be in the cross hair....

saheen sehbai was right all along that some ppp leaders will pack bags and leave before elections and other will flee after election results the left overs will be in their original home ADYALA JAIL

Probably just a publicity stunt to show their corrupt party being saved by a white knight named bilawal who will slay the big bad daddy zarardari.

Zardari; Bata, this is how you do Smart Corruption, divert people attention to load shedding and take IMF loan to Swiss account.

Bilawal: Wasay Abu, If I follow your path there will be no more Pakistan!

Zardari: Khameenay! I have 10 million hectare of land! You will be able to make your own country.

Bilawal: I think.

Zardari: Shut mu! Go to your house in Dubai! And think about what I did to create good life for you. Unrespecting stupid bata

Bilawal: But abu, this is my house, we even named it after me.

If Bilawal wants to save his political dynasty he should do the same to Zardari what Benazir did to her mother

Back
Top Bottom