What's new

Bilawal leaves Pak after tiff with Zardari over PPP affairs

Slav defence,

My boy---have you ever heard the famous punjabi saying---- O din dubba jud ghori charhya kubba----.

You will never find a man who meets your standards----thus you will be living your miserable life in disgust and pathos.

Mr You don't worry about me and my standards, you better deal with your own misery. I am happy in my world and I know my strategies very well and the result as well,stop trolling me if you don't have anything to say:what:
and thank you very much for telling me that what do we have today and what we lack!
and you concluded everything of your own?
when did I asked for saint?
Jinnah was at least sincere for his nation,he worked day and night for his nation's benefit and success--he was still man enough that he made Pakistan,either by understanding Britishers's mentality or by playing other political strategies!unlike these lowclass goons like Zardari and his useless son Bilawal!
at least he was a high standard man,sincere and honest with his nation,so much that he tolerated his tuberculosis disease but never let his people know till the formation of Pakistan.
so,whats wrong with my wish to have sincere leader?what do want me to do?to stop looking for better person at least and vote this PPP??PML-N? in which parliamentarians like shumaila rana steal credit card?or Raja rental fraud?
wow--if I am a fantasized fool?beacuse i want a sincere leader?so others like me as well--ask @Aeronaut, @nuclearpak @Alpha1 and any other member why are they voting Ik today? because they are fantasized fools like me?their only crime is that they dare to wish for a better leader like me??
and who the hell are you to decide our country's faith?how do you know that good leader is available or not??Did Allah whispered to you in your ears?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking in pure political maneuvering terms - it will be a massive sensational boost if Billawal suddenly shows up supporting PTI. I wonder if the PTI think tanks are thinking in the same way and should approach the boy.

Bilawal and the PPP are net zeros - Fatima Bhutto on the hand --- for PTI, I would worry more about adjustments with JI, but that's just me. And if any PTI supporters care, PTI cannot make the electoral dent they need to without focusing on their policies, without being intimately familiar with the policy and it's details and to constantly argue the policies; it the policies that will be persuasive because there is no point in hoping to win the traditional politics voter, what is important is to turn the supporters of non-traditional politics into to committed PTI supporters, and this cannot be done by appealing to IK;s personality or someone else's personality, after all the non-traditional politics supporter is a non-traditional politics supporter because they want nothing to do with this personality based, clan or biradari based BS. .

Koi Rahul Gandhi ko bhi bhej do Switzerland.

Bilawal and the PPP are net zeros - Fatima Bhutto on the hand --- for PTI, I would worry more about adjustments with JI, but that's just me. And if any PTI supporters care, PTI cannot make the electoral dent they need to without focusing on their policies, without being intimately familiar with the policy and it's details and to constantly argue the policies; it the policies that will be persuasive because there is no point in hoping to win the traditional politics voter, what is important is to turn the supporters of non-traditional politics into to committed PTI supporters, and this cannot be done by appealing to IK;s personality or someone else's personality, after all the non-traditional politics supporter is a non-traditional politics supporter because they want nothing to do with this personality based, clan or biradari based BS. .

Out of JI and JUI-F, I would say JI are better. Especially Qazi became an appreciable man during his last days.

JI are Islamic fundamentalists, but in general have stayed away from criminal activities - in fact they are even considered non-corrupt.

JUI-F guys typical terrorist groomers - fake Islamists, corrupt, ready to deal with the highest bidder.

The point I wanted to make with all that was, they are thinking in terms of - not dealing with criminals.

Out of JI and JUI-F, I would say JI are better. Especially Qazi became an appreciable man during his last days. JI are Islamic fundamentalists, but in general have stayed away from criminal activities - in fact they are even considered non-corrupt.JUI-F guys typical terrorist groomers - fake Islamists, corrupt, ready to deal with the highest bidder.
The point I wanted to make with all that was, they are thinking in terms of - not dealing with criminals.

Recall how many Al-Qaida were arrested from homes of people with strong JI ties - but anyway, I take you point about dealing with non-criminals - Islami Jammat Tulaba, comes with JI - there is no "a little bit pregnant" in politics or is there?

Recall how many Al-Qaida were arrested from homes of people with strong JI ties - but anyway, I take you point about dealing with non-criminals - Islami Jammat Tulaba, comes with JI - there is no "a little bit pregnant" in politics or is there?

This concept of Tulba jamaat's are horrendous, I don't agree with ISF either. There should be a youth foundation only. Shoving students into politics only leads to making gangs out of them.

ISF is clean(er) right now - but give them some decades in power and ask me again.

Back
Top Bottom