What's new

Biker's Lounge

Nothing can beat Harley Davidson.My true love :smitten:
19-softail-fat-boy-114-hdi-hero.jpg

8c63df55c49ba00b2377beee93dc9c30.png

6000000001.jpg

Btw guys how much would a BMW Rnine T scrambler cost in Pakistan? Duty etc.?

To each their own. I have friends with Harleys, but I find alternatives better suited to my style of riding.
yes now the honda,suzuki etc are also producing the same harley design bikes but as best as i know they are not as good as harley davidson because they are doing it for a long long time.Actually perhaps they were the first ones .

yes now the honda,suzuki etc are also producing the same harley design bikes but as best as i know they are not as good as harley davidson because they are doing it for a long long time.Actually perhaps they were the first ones .

It depends on the type of riding one does. Cruisers are for cruising. There is much more to riding than that for me.

I agree ... i m also not a big fan of harley ...

It is all good, to each their own.

Of course if cruising is all that a rider is interested in, then these types of bikes will work for them very nicely.
Which one is your favourite ? I would like to have atleast a couple of super sports and tourer bike

Which one is your favourite ? I would like to have atleast a couple of super sports and tourer bike

I currently have a KLR650, an FJR1300, and an R1200GSA, which cover a pretty wide swathe of the types of riding that I enjoy.

(Apparently, I sold my soul to the devil to get these. :D )

Wowww awsome collection ... u need one more naked for city ride and its all done a comolete package ...

I wish i could afford this but in Pakistan bikes are way too expensive due to heavy duties

I currently have a KLR650, an FJR1300, and an R1200GSA, which cover a pretty wide swathe of the types of riding that I enjoy.

(Apparently, I sold my soul to the devil to get these. :D )

Wowww awsome collection ... u need one more naked for city ride and its all done a comolete package ...

I wish i could afford this but in Pakistan bikes are way too expensive due to heavy duties

Well, it only took me a lifetime of hard work to get here. InshaAllah dream big and you will get there too.

The Kawasaki Z900RS. InshaAllah, may later this year or early next year. :D

Back
Top Bottom