What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

There are three crimes in India that are unforgivable:

1) The tens of thousands that die every year from malnutrition/poverty/disease/poor law and order and other governance related issues

2) The millions that will never reach their full potential once again because of governance related issues

3) The revulsion and disgust that people like AK has put into the minds of the aam admi about parties looking to make a change. Parties like the Lok Satta party etc, will now never be taken seriously. Good Job Kejriwal.

@sandy_3126 I was initially big supporter for AAP, old people from the forum would remember me having his pic in my avatar. I was however very disappointed by the way he performed in Delhi.

1) First he said he will not take any bungalow, but within a week here was looking to shift. Now that was first issue, I gave him some discount. However was he not lying that he never wanted a bungalow?

2) Janlokpal the way he approched it clearly showed he did not had intention to pass but to find a way to resign. He did not even tried to pass it. If BJP/Congress was asking for LG's approval, any person who is serious about it would have at least asked for approval.

The reason why they wanted to not wait to try all options is because that would mean they will not be able to fight 2014 election.

3) Look at how they are distributing tickets, they are approaching known people asking them to fight election. There is no transparency in ticket distribution. The concept of AAM admi is lost.

4) It made way more sense to prove in Delhi so that people automatically accept you. However hard work takes time, they were to keen to fight 2014.

5) One more reason why they want Delhi assembly to be dissolved because that will free up likes of AK to fight Lok Sabha election. AK desperately wants to be in Lok Sabha, he seriously think he can be PM.

In all this, I do not see a AAM Admi Arvind but power hungry Arvind. He has changed big time.

Their are many such instances, many show that he is totally driven by populism. He will do things which will make him popular. I am disappointed. In 2014 I do not want hung assembly, do not think AK can win, hence not voting for AAP. I know BJP is not saint, but situation demands stability. Modi has flaws, but overall he will be good for nation.

Last edited:
@sandy_3126 I was initially big supporter for AAP, old people from the forum would remember me having his pic in my avatar. I was however very disappointed by the way he performed in Delhi.

1) First he said he will not take any bungalow, but within a week here was looking to shift. Now that was first issue, I gave him some discount. However was he not lying that he never wanted a bungalow?

2) Janlokpal the way he approched it clearly showed he did not had intention to pass but to find a way to resign. He did not even tried to pass it. If BJP/Congress was asking for LG's approval, any person who is serious about it would have at least asked for approval.

The reason why they wanted to not wait to try all options is because that would mean they will not be able to fight 2014 election.

3) Look at how they are distributing tickets, they are approaching known people asking them to fight election. There is no transparency in ticket distribution. The concept of AAM admi is lost.

4) It made way more sense to prove in Delhi so that people automatically accept you. However hard work takes time, they were to keen to fight 2014.

5) One more reason why they want Delhi assembly to be dissolved because that will free up likes of AK to fight Lok Sabha election. AK desperately wants to be in Lok Sabha, he seriously think he can be PM.

In all this, I do not see a AAM Admi Arvind but power hungry Arvind. He has changed big time.

Their are many such instances, many show that he is totally driven by populism. He will do things which will make him popular. I am disappointed. In 2014 I do not want hung assembly, do not think AK can win, hence not voting for AAP. I know BJP is not saint, but situation demands stability. Modi has flaws, but overall he will be good for nation.

See .. I dont see arvind as the answer to all questions.... they will play gimmicks of politics - afterall they are politicians now.. i am not saying all they have done is right, but we need to hold them to the same standards we have held other politicians.
that's it! Because yedurappa was corrupt did we shun the entire BJP, or because of corrupt congress netas have we dissed the entire congress... if there are bad apples in the AAP, there is nothing wrong in targeting that, but dismissing the entire party because of some incident seems knee jerkish....

What AAP and Arvind done is something different...

why doesn't BJP field big leaders against Sonia or rahul, why does seats of family members of big etas of uncontested, these are relevant questions and he has brought them fore front. Why doesn't any big leader want to engage in a town hall meet?
I think such questions strenthen the country, if people think this is a dis-service to the process , the what is the point of having an inclusive democracy

@indianrabbit -
You are not alone initially lots of BJP supporters were sympathetic towards Kejriwal because he was widely seen as fighting corruption. But his tenure in Delhi and his going back and forth on all the major issues has shown he is not the one to be trusted.

at least his cough is genuine!

salunkhe.jpg

Is CID still on?? Did the Commissioner die or is he still alive? This is very important people.

As for the thread, the guy is a dumb@$$ trying to rip on private sector and their contribution.

Is CID still on?? Did the Commissioner die or is he still alive? This is very important people.

As for the thread, the guy is a dumb@$$ trying to rip on private sector and their contribution.

of course. . . last i checked. . SONY was hijacked by CID team . . every time u put on that channel you'll find ACP Pradyuman giving you a suspicious look :lol:

Back
Top Bottom