What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

I do not see anything wrong in that video , this is an age of paid media ....... AK is just avoiding the debate related to Private firms. Just like Modi or Raga avoid some questions.

This is politics and political leaders need votes to gain power, political leaders do avoid some debates and controversial topics in order to not to become unpopular among certain classes.

I do not support AK's governance or his ideology.

17 pages for this simple video and people call it exposing AK ..... :lol:

Arvind Kejriwal Zindabad

BJP cheats trying their best, that scared billi modi has not even declared his seat and trying his best for a hindu majority areas like lucknow and varanasi lol! look at that feku! phatti padi hai

Agree 500% with you mate. Modi seems so scared nowadays that he seems to be forcing Kejriwal to form shady alliances with the media. Silly Modi! We all know that Kejriwal is the paragon of Truth and Honesty(now don't ask me which Paragon).

Regarding him fighting from Varanasi, you're absolutely right mate. How dare he stand for elections in a Hindu-majority area? He should've stood from somewhere like Rae Bareily or Amethi, innit? How dare he stand for elections in India at all? If he had guts, he should've stood somewhere in Pakistan!

I do not see anything wrong in that video ....... AK is just avoiding the debate related to Private firms. Just like Modi or Raga avoid some questions.

This is politics and political leaders need votes to gain power, nothing wrong in avoiding some debates and controversial topics in order to not to become unpopular among certain classes.

I do not support AK or his governance or his ideology.

It's never the question of whether what he did was right or wrong. It's more to do with him portraying himself and his Party as the vehicle of change and breath of fresh air in Indian politics, screaming hoarse over the actions of every other Politician, and still resort to almost every manipulative techniques out there in the book to confound and influence the populace.

I had really wished them well when they first came on the scene. But their (mis)rule in Delhi left a bitter aftertaste. I also have a problem with the reluctance of his party to work within the Constitution, as demonstrated in Delhi.

Last edited:
I do not see anything wrong in that video , this is an age of paid media ....... AK is just avoiding the debate related to Private firms. Just like Modi or Raga avoid some questions.

This is politics and political leaders need votes to gain power, political leaders do avoid some debates and controversial topics in order to not to become unpopular among certain classes.

I do not support AK's governance or his ideology.

Exactly and thus he is just like any other politician doing his politics and no Aam Admi as he claims to be(media is owned by Ambani, ambani desh chala raha hai blah blah like statements are showing his hypocricy now). Thats the point!!

Exactly and thus he is just like any other politician doing his politics and no Aam Admi as he claims to be(media is owned by Ambani, ambani desh chala raha hai blah blah like statements are showing his hypocricy now). Thats the point!!

@Indischer

It is all vote politics !!

BiXNhahCQAAfzZy.jpg

Not only Kashmir. His party members want an Independent North east and Maoists rule over Maoist infected areas.

So his elevation to top pretty much means demise of India. India which stood thousands of years withstanding all kind of attacks is now infested internally. Is baar desh ko khokhla kar ke khatam karne ki shajish hai!!
To destroy a structure termites work from inside. Not from outside.Some powers tried the outside experiment by invasions and colonies it failed.They realised they have to break it internally so they breed termites.So what they could not do can be undone by our own termites.

from what i have heard, they are working on their national agenda, it will be out soon
With only a month for elections they are still working? WOW! Let's say they haven't got any national agenda.

Kejriwal is no different because

a) Induction of all anti nationals, top naxalites into the party fold tells a lot about how much he care about the country. What else can be a bigger crime then supporting anti nationals. You tell me!!

b) Support of Khap panchayat and a desire to bring Khap panchayats to every nook and corner of the country tells how good his intentions are.

c) Selectively talking about corruption against only a fixed set of people tells he is to target only some for some reasons known best to him. I think it is more about who is funding him!!

d) Not abiding with any set political norms, not following any laws and then sending its gundas to attack a particular political outfit's office.

e) Blaming media to be sell out and then working in tandem with its own purchased media outlets.

f) Blaming political outfits of following VIP culture of flying around on private jets and then start using private luxury jets for himself.

g) Asking for two houses behind the scenes and making tall claims in front of media.

h) His party funding question is still unanswered.

i) Worrying much about illegal Bangladeshis just for the sake of votes.

Do we really need such a two-faced person in Indian polity. I am sorry no matter how much you people try to project him in good light but he is a shrewd double faced politician and much dangerous for the country than any of the current crop of politicians. Even Lalu rates higher than him if you ask me.

Ranting is endless. And most of it is irrelevant.

One thing is quite apparent here... In this very forum I have seen quite a few congressis turning out to be AAP sympathizers.. & not even a single BJP supporter shifted their loyalty. It just goes to show... in general it's Congress's support base which was hit hard by AAP despite Congress day dreaming of putting Krazywal opposite Modi!
Lol I been cussed at by congress people mocking me of their victory in elections since 2006 etc. and again in 2009 on orkut and other social media..Come next month i will love to see their faces and go apeshit on them.Even after 2 time LS loss i'm still BJP supporter so, you know how Bjp supporters are.While i see Congress supporters jumping ship and going to AAP.Turncoats :sarcastic:

There are three crimes in India that are unforgivable:

1) The tens of thousands that die every year from malnutrition/poverty/disease/poor law and order and other governance related issues

2) The millions that will never reach their full potential once again because of governance related issues

3) The revulsion and disgust that people like AK has put into the minds of the aam admi about parties looking to make a change. Parties like the Lok Satta party etc, will now never be taken seriously. Good Job Kejriwal.
Tell me about it man, I would support Lok Satta party that guy was good and clean, but it failed to take off cos of Praja Rajyam party of Chiranjeevi which was B-team of congress.

Last edited:
Lol I been cussed at by congress people mocking me of their victory in elections since 2006 etc. and again in 2009 on orkut and other social media..Come next month i will love to see their faces and go apeshit on them.Even after 2 time LS loss i'm still BJP supporter so, you know how Bjp supporters are.While i see Congress supporters jumping ship and going to AAP.Turncoats :sarcastic:

I have been active in this form for quite a while now... & am conversant with the ideologies of almost all of them. Have seen their mood during earlier state elections or even during Anna's movement, of which this Kejriwal was an integral part. Same Congressis who jumped ship from Congress to AAP soon after recent state elections were very much anti Kejriwal during that whole India against corruption movement. It's amazing to see how feeble & weak their conviction is & how negotiable their loyalties are! :lol:

Last edited:
I have been active in this form for quite a while now... & am conversant with the ideologies of almost all of them. Have seen their mood during earlier state elections or even during Anna's movement, of which this Kejriwal was an integral part. Same Congressis who jumped ship from Congress to AAP soon after recent state elections were very much anti Kejriwal during that whole India against corruption movement. It's amazing to see how feeble & week their conviction is & how negotiable their loyalties are! :lol:
sincerely hope that wasn't directed towards me....

Back
Top Bottom