What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

@levina

Today i shAw a person on abp news 6pm debate who uploaded this videos he claimed he have more proofs against app and its nexus with india today press in their image make over off past one year he will make it public in one or two day;);):D:D

Ohhh hooo
There's more to thıs drama.:tsk:

See .. I dont see arvind as the answer to all questions.... they will play gimmicks of politics - afterall they are politicians now.. i am not saying all they have done is right, but we need to hold them to the same standards we have held other politicians.
that's it! Because yedurappa was corrupt did we shun the entire BJP, or because of corrupt congress netas have we dissed the entire congress... if there are bad apples in the AAP, there is nothing wrong in targeting that, but dismissing the entire party because of some incident seems knee jerkish....

What AAP and Arvind done is something different...

why doesn't BJP field big leaders against Sonia or rahul, why does seats of family members of big etas of uncontested, these are relevant questions and he has brought them fore front. Why doesn't any big leader want to engage in a town hall meet?
I think such questions strenthen the country, if people think this is a dis-service to the process , the what is the point of having an inclusive democracy
Sandy I know he has done some good things, but he lied on few petty things. What if he asked for bungalow, why did he made non issue as issue? Now running away from governance is no joke for me. You can be good activist but governance is different thing. I felt like he will do anything to be popular, even if it means bad for country. That is scary...

The chap gave an interview. Post the interview, he is asking the media person to play a certain part of the interview. The interviewer responded and gave his feedback and agreed. To the people who think this is a media stunt. Couple of inputs:

1. Political personalities giving interviews, have questions vetted by PR.
2. PR personnel actually sit with the editing team and get it edited according to their likings.
3. Controversial statements are edited out or played up depending on the desired effect.
4. All of the above are carried out, except maybe with very very big anchors.

Now, what is at that people are objecting to?
1. He requested the interviewer to play certain parts so that he can get a few votes? What is wrong in that? He is standing for elections. He is on a shoestring budget. He is reaching saturation point in social media?

Give the chap a break.

We all know that Kejriwal is the paragon of Truth and Honesty(now don't ask me which Paragon).

You mean this ..... :undecided:

Cushion-500x500.jpg

The chap gave an interview. Post the interview, he is asking the media person to play a certain part of the interview. The interviewer responded and gave his feedback and agreed. To the people who think this is a media stunt. Couple of inputs:

1. Political personalities giving interviews, have questions vetted by PR.
2. PR personnel actually sit with the editing team and get it edited according to their likings.
3. Controversial statements are edited out or played up depending on the desired effect.
4. All of the above are carried out, except maybe with very very big anchors.

Now, what is at that people are objecting to?
1. He requested the interviewer to play certain parts so that he can get a few votes? What is wrong in that? He is standing for elections. He is on a shoestring budget. He is reaching saturation point in social media?

Give the chap a break.

His sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude is what is wrong about it. Just a week or two back he was accusing the media of selling out to political parties and then he goes ahead and does just that. He is a phony and a hypocrite thats what is wrong.

Look at these traitorous scum, I can't believe there are still people out there who support them.

Now, AAP website shows Kashmir in Pakistan

BiY9oP8CYAA1_LB.jpg

Last edited:
]

Today i shAw a person on abp news 6pm debate who uploaded this videos he claimed he have more proofs against app and its nexus with india today press in their image make over off past one year he will make it public in one or two day;);):D:D

I have noticed the way Headlines Today supports AAP in their programme. ( i cant speak much about aaj tak as i dont watch it often)..... I kind of felt something like this is going behind the scene....

arent you the same guy who before last years assambelly electionsa was "hard core congressi" who has suddenlli found a new love with AAP :azn:....:haha:

I'm happy you follow me so closely. Guess shows how important my posts are :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom