What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

Nope I simply want Kejriwal ji to undress his intentions and let us suckle on the bosom of his wisdom.
from what i have heard, they are working on their national agenda, it will be out soon

yeah been hearing that for a long time. BTW has Prashant Bhushan changed his mind on Kashmir issue or is he still hanging on to his own personal opinion?
He is entitled to his opinion just like you and me....

you mean this
Capture.PNG

Did you even read it before posting?

One thing is quite apparent here... In this very forum I have seen quite a few congressis turning out to be AAP sympathizers.. & not even a single BJP supporter shifted their loyalty. It just goes to show... in general it's Congress's support base which was hit hard by AAP despite Congress day dreaming of putting Krazywal opposite Modi!

Have they denied to answer any of these questions? Go ahead and pose it to them, I am ust excited that they have upset the apple cart I am not their spokesperson....

that only Kejriwal can answer,

For the next 30 day's If i claim modi is agent of xyz, will modi come up with answer everyday.. I dont think so....
And for the CIA allegation, is there any substance?

Respected Sir,

First, that's a wonderful position you have taken, :tup: you can defend AAP, you can question others, but nobody can question you since you are not "Their spokesperson", or it is the responsibility of Kejriwal himself to come here and defend himself!!

Second, I am not hopeful about getting any answer from AAP also, they are good at avoiding difficult questions by speaking a lot but not coming to the point. Among many things, I am still worried about the lost 370 pages of reports on Sheila Dixit. :(

Third, if you claim something, then Modi may not come up to answer. But if a BJP founder member or a BJP leader accuses him of something, he should come clean, similarly, we expect Kejriwal to come clean (refer to post no. 192).

I just hope and pray I have not written anything that would compel you to unleash your "Think Tank" powers, like the way you are doing it here, however, if you wish then I can delete the "370 pages report" part. I am not as strong hearted as @ranjeet to take back to back negative ratings. :(

Regards,

One thing is quite apparent here... In this very forum I have seen quite a few congressis turning out to be AAP sympathizers.. & not even a single BJP supporter shifted their loyalty. It just goes to show... in general it's Congress's support base which was hit hard by AAP despite Congress day dreaming of putting Krazywal opposite Modi!
that's true ... even saw few who appreciated AAP earlier but turned to BJP.

Respected Sir,

First, that's a wonderful position you have taken, :tup: you can defend AAP, you can question others, but nobody can question you since you are not "Their spokesperson", or it is the responsibility of Kejriwal himself to come here and defend himself!!

Second, I am not hopeful about getting any answer from AAP also, they are good at avoiding difficult questions by speaking a lot but not coming to the point. Among many things, I am still worried about the lost 370 pages of reports on Sheila Dixit. :(

Third, if you claim something, then Modi may not come up to answer. But if a BJP founder member or a BJP leader accuses him of something, he should come clean, similarly, we expect Kejriwal to come clean (refer to post no. 192).

I just hope and pray I have not written anything that would compel you to unleash your "Think Tank" powers, like the way you are doing it here, however, if you wish then I can delete the "370 pages report" part. I am not as strong hearted as @ranjeet to take back to back negative ratings. :(

Regards,
Yeah, I dont care if any one wishes to express thier opinion about AAP, opinion is appreciated, negative ratings are for foul language.. If you are trying to imply otherwise, that is unfortunate.

Respected Sir,

Regards,
You are free to question me on my convictions on AAP, but not on workings on AAP. Just like you can question My opinion on HAL or MKI or .308 winchester, but not on the policies and actions on the organisations associated...I hope that clarifies it

And if you or anyone thinks the negative rating issued were unfair, please report it to the moderators.
thanks

Last edited:
you mean this
View attachment 20697

Did you even read it before posting?

Before asking others, why don't you read it yourself first? And how about reading the entire judgment?

The page that you have quoted clearly says that even when the derogatory (and unjust) statements about Bhagat Singh and others were somehow omitted (rightly) Prashant Bhushan wanted his "own controversy" to become part of the academic books so that "students remain unbiased". Looking for a place in the curriculum? That won't come so easily.

Either your love for AAP goes way beyond your patriotism for India, or you are just wasting everyone's time waiting for them to say, alright, you win!

If you have indeed failed to read all of it, then please pay attention to the second para in this page:

2-eacc128644.jpg

You read the second paragraph? That is precisely what Prashant Bhushan wanted intact in the curriculum - Sweeping remarks against some of the well known and widely respected leaders of the country, and the court found those statements objectionable and unwarranted.

Why do you want objectionable and unwarranted sweeping remarks against the widely respected leaders of the country? And don't tell me you do not find those remarks objectionable, because the Honorable Court of India does.

In the beginning there were many BJP supporters who would have voted AAP had it not been for Modi. Or if AAP had continued on its positive trajectory would have voted for it in next elections.

But now that everyone has seen the shit that Kejri is peddling everyday I don't think any sane person can support AAP. Only those who are commies, congis (who have given up on Rowl baba), fanatics of a particular community and people who are on margins of society who have nothing to loose from AAP anarchy would vote for Kejri. And you can see this trend on PDF as well.

AAP is still wonderful concept. But hypocrites and power hungry goons who have hijacked it are not.

Before asking others, why don't you read it yourself first? And how about reading the entire judgment?

The page that you have quoted clearly says that even when the derogatory (and unjust) statements about Bhagat Singh and others were somehow omitted (rightly) Prashant Bhushan wanted his "own controversy" to become part of the academic books so that "students remain unbiased". Looking for a place in the curriculum? That won't come so easily.

Either your love for AAP goes way beyond your patriotism for India, or you are just wasting everyone's time waiting for them to say, alright, you win!

If you have indeed failed to read all of it, then please pay attention to the second para in this page:

2-eacc128644.jpg

You read the second paragraph? That is precisely what Prashant Bhushan wanted intact in the curriculum - Sweeping remarks against some of the well known and widely respected leaders of the country, and the court found those statements objectionable and unwarranted.

Why do you want objectionable and unwarranted sweeping remarks against the widely respected leaders of the country? And don't tell me you do not find those remarks objectionable, because the Honorable Court of India does.
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Back
Top Bottom