What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

At a time when India needs a stable and strong govt. if you get excited by the ruckus AAP created that in itself says a lot.

If insignificant and fabricated ruckus as most here here have claimed - can de-stabilize this percieved strong govt... than we have other things to worry about!

Have they denied to answer any of these questions? Go ahead and pose it to them, I am ust excited that they have upset the apple cart I am not their spokesperson....

They were asked these ample of times but they are so busy accusing every one else that they didn't get time to respond. He didn't even responded to the questions asked by ex founding member of AAP.

AAP Founder Member @AkuAdv Questions Kejriwal (with tweets) · surnell · Storify

See what he went on claiming about him.

AAP leader Ashwini Upadhyay calls Arvind Kejriwal `CIA agent`

Will Kejriwal come clean with the answers?

They were asked these ample of times but they are so busy accusing every one else that they didn't get time to respond. He didn't even responded to the questions asked by ex founding member of AAP.

that only Kejriwal can answer,

For the next 30 day's If i claim modi is agent of xyz, will modi come up with answer everyday.. I dont think so....
And for the CIA allegation, is there any substance?

yeah kashmir is going no where

He is trying to become Imran Khan of India.

Issko bana do PM, aur Kashmir ko bolo goodbye... After he accomplishes that, India will take no more than 15-20 years to disintegrate.

Ye "Kejriwal" experiment India ko bahot mehnga padega!

Not only Kashmir. His party members want an Independent North east and Maoists rule over Maoist infected areas.

So his elevation to top pretty much means demise of India. India which stood thousands of years withstanding all kind of attacks is now infested internally. Is baar desh ko khokhla kar ke khatam karne ki shajish hai!!

Last edited:
If insignificant and fabricated ruckus as most here here have claimed - can de-stabilize this percieved strong govt... than we have other things to worry about!
its the tactics they are using to hog the limelight .... beside negativity I haven't heard a single positive thing from AAP. It's about time AAP present a full comprehensive program about how to take this nation forward or they need to just shut up.

that only Kejriwal can answer,

For the next 30 day's If i claim modi is agent of xyz, will modi come up with answer everyday.. I dont think so....
And for the CIA allegation, is there any substance?

That's the point then why is Kejriwal throwing around unsubstantiated accusations!! Just because he is AAP, Is he above all questions?

SAMWIDHAN MEIN KAHI NAHI LIKHA HAI KE HUM LOGO KO CHUTIYA NAHI BANA SAKTAY. MAINE SAMWIDHAN PADHA HAI
-Arvind Kejriwal

Glad he's getting exposed bit by bit, only sad thing is yay adami dilli mein apana chutiyapa fellata rahega or isay vote bhi melaingay may be we deserve this thug....

That's the point then why is Kejriwal throwing around unsubstantiated accusations!! Just because he is AAP, Is he above all questions?
ask him, no one is stopping you

its the tactics they are using to hog the limelight .... beside negativity I haven't heard a single positive thing from AAP. It's about time AAP present a full comprehensive program about how to take this nation forward or they need to just shut up.
I would love to see such comprehensive details by BJP, or congress. Please point towards one...

If AAP is taking high moral ground then let them be the first to come out with it, why they want to be a cling on to BJP or congress.
So you are saying that BJP and Congress doesn't have any comprehensive plan for the direction of the nation, but you want such declaration from AAP, is that correct?

The more I read about him, the more I feel this guy is up to destroying country and need to be stopped. Otherwise, there will be no investment in the country, no jobs for the youth, no nuclear plants, no electricity, no water.. and on top of it we will face divisions of the country. Such a person need not be questioned but stopped. It's a necessity..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom