What's new

BIGGEST EXPOSE of the year!! Kejriwal && his media chamchas!!!

Kejriwal is no different because

a) Induction of all anti nationals, top naxalites into the party fold tells a lot about how much he care about the country. What else can be a bigger crime then supporting anti nationals. You tell me!!
please inform me of how many naxalistes do AAP has? how many does CPI/CPM has How many does Tranamul has?

b) Support of Khap panchayat and a desire to bring Khap panchayats at every nook and corner of the country tells how good his intentions are.
I thought there is a difference between swaraj model and Khap panchayat.

c) Selectively talking about corruption against only a fixed set of people tells he is to target only for some unknown reasons.
if you take Robert vadra, A Raja, Modi, Ambani in the same set, then you are not wrong according to Arvind

d) Not abiding with any set political norms, not following any laws and then sending its gundas to attack a particular political outfit's office.
Gundas? you do realise how ridicuoulous it sounds that BJP cadres are being harassed by AAP? Remind me the track record of BJP when it comes to following Law and order...

e) Blaming media to be sell out and then working in tandem with its own purchased media outlets.

Well, I am sure you dont consider Media to be a monolithich entity...
f) Blaming political outfits of following VIP culture of flying around on private jets and then start using privaye luxury jets for himself.

India today group flew him? Where does Modi and Rahul get their jets from?
g) Asking for two houses behind the scenes and making tall claims in front of media.

???
h) His party funding question is still unanswered.

And BJP, Congress, Sp, BSP, MNS, NCP, AIADMK, DMK, RJD- are all crytal clear???? Wow!!!
Do we really need such a two-faced person in Indian polity. I am sorry not matter how much you people try to project him but he is a shrewd double faced politician and much dangerous for the country than any of the current crop. Even Lalu rates higher than him if you ask me.
lalu does rates higher, I agree![/quote]

Sir,

wo to Rakhi Sawant bhi kar leti hai.

whats new in AK then ? :D
??

Al right, you just ended up getting defensive about AAP and I have seen when AAP supporters have no answers to the questions asked then they try to obfuscate the issue.

It is the AAP party that claims to be the most clean and honest party so it has the onus to come clean on the questions asked and prove how clean and honest they are..

Why are you worried about others, all of them as you claimed, are already corrupt! Why compare yourself with them and when you do so then why should I vote for you in comparison to say Lalu Prasad Yadav.

Al right, you just ended up getting defensive about AAP and I have seen when AAP supporters have no answers to the questions asked thenthey try to obfuscate the issue.
And how did i do that,

Ask the same question to bjp congress and thier allies that you are asking to AAP....

we have quite few to give them few seats in the assembly elections. but not on a national level.
Assembly? I hope they won't be in a situation to form govt. If they do... then pray to god that they don't run away within a months time! They are addicted to street politics... not the one you run from assemblies & parliaments!

And how did i do that,

Ask the same question to bjp congress and thier allies that you are asking to AAP....

Let me repeat.

It is the AAP party that claims to be the most clean and honest party so it has the onus to come clean on the questions asked and prove how clean and honest they are..

Why are you worried about others, all of them as you claimed, are already corrupt! Why compare yourself with them and when you do so then why should I vote for you in comparison to say Lalu Prasad Yadav.

Assembly? I hope they won't be in a situation to form govt. If they do... then pray to god that they don't run away within a months time! They are addicted to street politics... not the one you run from assemblies & parliaments!
they'll be limited to the streets only. there is no future for AAP beyond general elections, they would have lived upto their expiry date by then.

please inform me of how many naxalistes do AAP has? how many does CPI/CPM has How many does Tranamul has?

Even if AAp has a single naxalite. . don't they fall in the same category ?:coffee:

I thought there is a difference between swaraj model and Khap panchayat.

Samn ideology with a different name :coffee:

Gundas? you do realise how ridicuoulous it sounds that BJP cadres are being harassed by AAP? Remind me the track record of BJP when it comes to following Law and order...

Again. . . whats different in AAP then ? BJP and AAP will fall under the same category :coffee:

India today group flew him? Where does Modi and Rahul get their jets from?

And BJP, Congress, Sp, BSP, MNS, NCP, AIADMK, DMK, RJD- are all crytal clear???? Wow!!!

same as above. . . what makes them Different then ?

whats new to the table that these guys are bringing if everything is same as the other Political parties ? :coffee:

Last edited:
Let me repeat.

Here you go
Donation List | Aam Aadmi Party

Even if AAp has a single naxalite. . don't they fall in the same category ?:coffee:

Samne ideology with a different name :coffee:

Again. . . whats different in AAP then ? BJP and AAP will fall under the same category :coffee:

same as above. . . what makes them Different then ?

whats new to the table that these guys are bringing if everything is same as the other Political parties ? :coffee:
They ask the relevant questions and do dharna darmas over it.

Was that the only question I raised? Anyways its not only about donations they need to let someone investigate their accounts. How much they transfered from Kabir, Anna movement etc?

Does them giving certificate of honesty to themselves hold any value? Every thief will claim I am honest. They need to allow an independent investigation.

Was that the only question I raised? Anyways its not only about donations they need to let someone investigate their accounts. How much they transfered from Kabir etc?
Have they denied to answer any of these questions? Go ahead and pose it to them, I am ust excited that they have upset the apple cart I am not their spokesperson....

Have they denied to answer any of these questions? Go ahead and pose it to them, I am ust excited that they have upset the apple cart I am not their spokesperson....
At a time when India needs a stable and strong govt. if you get excited by the ruckus AAP created that in itself says a lot.

@ranjeet kya lafda hai bhai? -ve ratings bahut ekatta kar raha hai aaj kal?:woot:
bhai ... bahut tuk tuk ho gayi ... socha ek do chuaka chakka laga hi du !!!

Back
Top Bottom