What's new

Biggest American Hypocrisy to Chinese People - Chinese Exclusion Acts

again you are already down to your level why should I put any force on you

we are a developing country where we have 1.3 billion people who are majority Han. We dont need immigrants in large no as what americans are doing and thus the demographic difference is one of the reasons why we dont have foreign people taking up prominent positions

I just point out the truth which you try to hide and mislead
China's racism is institutionalized, as told to Deng Xiaoping to his face by Lee Kuan Yew...

Amazon.com: From Third World to First : The Singapore Story: 1965-2000 (9780060197766): Lee Kuan Yew: Books

You do not need to enslave anyone to be a racist. You just have to think in racial perspectives and Lee led the rest of Asia in telling Deng what they think of China's racism. Would you like me to cite the relevant passages?

The Act is discriminatory and one of the most racits in the world
Have the american president made any apology to it?

I understand there is a discrimatory law on the japanese americans during WW2. How have the american government responded to their wrong doing after peace restored?

China's racism is institutionalized, as told to Deng Xiaoping to his face by Lee Kuan Yew...

Amazon.com: From Third World to First : The Singapore Story: 1965-2000 (9780060197766): Lee Kuan Yew: Books

You do not need to enslave anyone to be a racist. You just have to think in racial perspectives and Lee led the rest of Asia in telling Deng what they think of China's racism. Would you like me to cite the relevant passages?

Lee himself has a biased opinion on China
He has sold his arse to americans so his talking is no difference from the mouth of the american government

We are not racist if we are racist then americans are most racist on us!

The Act is discriminatory and one of the most racits in the world
Have the american president made any apology to it?

I understand there is a discrimatory law on the japanese americans during WW2. How have the american government responded to their wrong doing after peace restored?
Yeah...Over one hundred years ago...I guess to you who are so desperate to bring US down to your level, any progress made since that time must be irrelevant.

Lee himself has a biased opinion on China
He has sold his arse to americans so his talking is no different from the mouth of the american government

We are not racist if we are racist then americans are most racist on us!
Would you like me to cite the relevant passages from his memoir? Your insults about Lee are irrelevant.

I hid and misled no one. You are making up this charge because you cannot stand the truth: That the US is far superior to China in dealing with diversity inside our society.

as I said we dont have as many foreign immigrants as usa where you are forced to accept people from overseas by hook or by crook

so it is silly to compare an immigrant country to a non immigrant country

as I said we dont have as many foreign immigrants as usa where you are forced to accept people from overseas by hook or by crook

so it is silly to compare an immigrant country to a non immigrant country
No, it is not silly. In fact, it is eminently worthy of being an example of a progressive and better society.

Yeah...Over one hundred years ago...I guess to you who are so desperate to bring US down to your level, any progress made since that time must be irrelevant.

how many times that I have to repeat you are already down at your level that no external force however tiny to let you stay down

Would you like me to cite the relevant passages from his memoir? Your insults about Lee are irrelevant.

Lee is singaporean-american in essence who speaks like your government

You can waste your time but I am not buying it

No, it is not silly. In fact, it is eminently worthy of being an example of a progressive and better society.

There is a point in time thousands of years ago China was the largest economy of the world - america didnt exist then

how many times that I have to repeat you are already down at your level that no external force however tiny to let you stay down

Lee is singaporean-american in essence who speaks like your government

You can waste your time but I am not buying it

There is a point in time thousands of years ago China was the largest economy of the world - america didnt exist then
What a pathetic attempt at debate...

So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'.

What a pathetic attempt at debate...

So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'.

you are owned again, multiple times

IQ is not the subject of discussion in which we know our level very well

That was a shameful past. Millions of Chinese Americans are thriving and successful today in US. only a hypocrite and a whiner would overlook that obvious fact.

That was a shameful past. Millions of Chinese Americans are thriving and successful today in US. only a hypocrite and a whiner would overlook that obvious fact.

This is very true! Not to mention that Chinese Americans are hardworking and humble. At least the ones I've encountered are. They don't see everything through a racial prism.

Wrong. We can talk as is. As usual, you are so desperate to bring US down to your level that you have no choice but to set an impossible standard for US while setting none for you. The fact that we elected a mixed race President means we are making far better progress in racial relations than your China have, or probably EVER can. Incremental successes are worthy of talk.
Gambit, the USA was run and is still run by whites who want nothing more than to keep the American continent as white as possible. Anybody with eyes can see that except for you, a poor brainwashed viet living in the US with a subservient attitude to the european americans who will never care about you or your lost country. The fact that there are other races elected into office was just a matter of justice being served after years and years of racism and oppression by the white population, not some amazing rebounding of moral conscience in the USA. You don't think much do you? :coffee:

Gambit, the USA was run and is still run by whites who want nothing more than to keep the American continent as white as possible. Anybody with eyes can see that except for you, a poor brainwashed viet living in the US with a subservient attitude to the european americans who will never care about you or your lost country. The fact that there are other races elected into office was just a matter of justice being served after years and years of racism and oppression by the white population, not some amazing rebounding of moral conscience in the USA.
Justice served by whom and from where? The people themselves? And if the people did it themselves, how can it be done unless there was a psychological tectonic shift in their moral conscience?

You don't think much do you? :coffee:
Much more than you have. That coffee will not help you.

Back
Top Bottom