What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

Could you please then let me understand..
What do you think about su 30 mki which India is manufacturing 100% now?
Bae hawk....
Hal jaguar...

For me, manufacturing can do anyone after Tot..... But working from scratch is just different....

Even Pakistan can manufacture 100% part of jf 17 after tOt and if not then I will be surprised

Do you think that Pakistan can sell jf 17 without china approval? Even Russia because engine is from Russia.

My question was just different and I didn't get answer.

That's a stupid question to begin with. SU-30 is strictly a Russian product, no matter how many parts you make, it still remains a Russian product that you cannot sell to anyone without their permission. Heck, they themselves are selling it to the world. It is NOT a joint project between India and Russia. Do some reading at least before asking silly questions.

As for jf-17, Pakistan is a joint partner and owns 58% of the project and reserves the right to take it to 100% if required. However, it cannot sell it without China's consent as long as they have the 42% stake. For instance, if India places request to buy it, we might see China refusing to sell it to you guys.

haha which F-16s pakistani ones lol... Indian Air Force doesnt even need to send MKIs.. our Migs and Mirages will make short work of whole paf in few days.

Tejas MK1A will be easily superior in Avionics, Radars and composite frame then F-16s pakistan has.

Your Tejas will be detected and fried way before it even sees the viper on its vintage tarang RWR. Who knows the thing even works as advertised or not.

and how do you do you know are you in the management of JF-17 or you're project director of JF-17 fro CHina Pakistan just wishful thinking, wet dreaming
:lol::lol::lol: yeah yeah you designed F-18 and Apaches in 70's and gift those design to USA to manufacture them self :rofl::rofl::rofl: :jester:

r u crazy or what u urself posted that pac manufactures these parts for jf-17 like I told u these components are not even 15% of total values of fly ready production fighter.

There are many SMEs here in India which manufactures more percentage parts of many commercial and military airframes for boing and airbus.

Manufacturering after tot is just different compare to work from scratch.
I just called it, nut and bolt job... India is doing for many aircraft and that is starting from mig 21.
India is doing from long back. As said before, su30mki is more Indian if you just talk about manufacturering..
what form scratch, west is always helping you from design to composite, from mechanical to structural, radar to avionics,EW, engine to radar so what is indigenous in your indigenous fcuk NONE :lol::lol::enjoy: @Sankpal

r u crazy or what u urself posted that pac manufactures these parts for jf-17 like I told u these components are not even 15% of total values of fly ready production fighter.

There are many SMEs here in India which manufactures more percentage parts of many commercial and military airframes for boing and airbus.
PAC also makes commercial parts for Airbus and Boeing for many years now. Big deal.

Why are you waiting...
If you have so much of guts why not try any adventure across the border...
Instead of sending your rats like you did in Mumbai why don't you act straight forward...
But plz don't paint your soldier as jihadis like you did in Kargil...
Oh I forgot you guys are very good in painting... Great job you did in painting your soldiers and jf

We would do when we want to do. We have done a lot and never feared of taking you guys when we want to.

Now it's time for you to act upon those threats that you have been giving since past two decades at least.

Your Tejas will be detected and fried way before it even sees the viper on its vintage tarang RWR. Who knows the thing even works as advertised or not.

Tejas MK1A will be more than a match for vintage pakistani F-16s,

Tejas will have more sophisticated AESA radar
Less RCS than a F-16, its most probable Tejas Mk1A will see the Vintage F-16 first and locks on.
Anyway Tejas will never work alone the big brothers and daddy’s of F-16 like Su-30 MKI, Rafale, Mig-29 Upg/K, Mirage-M2K dash 9 will not even leave a single paf fighter alive to be taken care by Tejas

well we indians do not act like punjabi muslim whadera who when things are not done his way stats abusing or doing so called 'tashaddut' on weak :haha:

rest keep speculation we will choose when and where to attack keep waiting :butcher: :sarcastic:

Sure we would see when you gather enough guts to act on your own threats.

Till then your bakwas is not worthy to be answered.

PAC also makes commercial parts for Airbus and Boeing for many years now. Big deal.

exactly that means whatever parts being sourced to Pakistan is just hogwash the fighter is being shipped as assembly kits to pakistan, the only joint in joint fighter is name its a 100% chinese fighter sold to a kept customer who has no other choice this fighter does not provide pakistan any advantage over IAF. No critical tech. has been shared. India has manufactured over 500 mig-21s from late 70s like this we have more work share with soviets back in late 70s than pakistan have with jf-17 with chinese

Tejas MK1A will be more than a match for vintage pakistani F-16s,

Tejas will have more sophisticated AESA radar
Less RCS than a F-16, its most probable Tejas Mk1A will see the Vintage F-16 first and locks on.
Anyway Tejas will never work alone the big brothers and daddy’s of F-16 like Su-30 MKI, Rafale, Mig-29 Upg/K, Mirage-M2K dash 9 will not even leave a single paf fighter alive to be taken care by Tejas

Wishful thinking as usual. Your Tejas will be conveniently detected by the ALR-56M advanced RWRs of the viper even before it takes off.s Tejas uses a mediocre 2032 radar that is only good at SAR imaging. The so called Uttam AESA is nicely sitting in the shelves not ready to be delivered anytime soon. There is no other option but to fit the 2052 which will take ages to integrate and will not happen anytime soon.

Of course Tejas will have big brothers around as it cannot do anything on its own. But big brothers will also be detected hundreds of kms away. So, the outcome is pretty evident.

exactly that means whatever parts being sourced to Pakistan is just hogwash the fighter is being shipped as assembly kits to pakistan, the only joint in joint fighter is name its a 100% chinese fighter sold to a kept customer who has no other choice this fighter does not provide pakistan any advantage over IAF. No critical tech. has been shared. India has manufactured over 500 mig-21s from late 70s like this we have more work share with soviets back in late 70s than pakistan have with jf-17 with chinese

The only hogwash here is your brain that is too thick and too empty to understand basic explanations. Try maintaining some distance from Bollywood fantasies, it might just work.

haha which F-16s pakistani ones lol... Indian Air Force doesnt even need to send MKIs.. our Migs and Mirages will make short work of whole paf in few days.

Tejas MK1A will be easily superior in Avionics, Radars and composite frame then F-16s pakistan has.
Dude, do you know f-16s block 52 can take out f 22 raptor as well. It’s not me who’s claiming this, in fact it’s usaf pilots who flew both made such a statement.
Check out your Migs air to air kill ratio and compare it with f 16 and your Migs or any aircraft in your inventory don’t have a bit of dirt on F 16s.

then Prove us with links that PAC manufactures less than 15% total JF-17, we beleive PAC press realese and website not your verbal vrses @Tumba :lol::rofl::enjoy:
i wannt prove not you verbal verses, there lot countries who manufacturing parts for Boeing and Airbus like UK, france , itlay israel germany, japan korea etc etc, but fighter jets composite is all different ball game you stupid @Tumba and do research before you can b@rk here its sincere advice @Tumba :blah::blah::blah::crazy:

Do they fly...most of them are displayed in Indian parades as 'beauty objects' or mock-ups.

Tejas-light-combat-aircraft-to-make-debut-run-on-Republic-Day-parade-indialivetoday.jpg

800px-Tejas_Trainer_62_New_Delhi_Parade.jpg
Tejas on Truck mounted patrol :lol:

Wishful thinking as usual. Your Tejas will be conveniently detected by the ALR-56M advanced RWRs of the viper even before it takes off.s Tejas uses a mediocre 2032 radar that is only good at SAR imaging. The so called Uttam AESA is nicely sitting in the shelves not ready to be delivered anytime soon. There is no other option but to fit the 2052 which will take ages to integrate and will not happen anytime soon.

Of course Tejas will have big brothers around as it cannot do anything on its own. But big brothers will also be detected hundreds of kms away. So, the outcome is pretty evident.

Tejas MK1A will be fitted with same avionics suits as MKIs that means best of Israeli, French and Indian. Radar will be more advanced than anything Paf has in its inventory comparing vintage F-16s with latest Aesa radars are a joke. Tejas Mk1A will have see first shoot first ability, but Like i said Big Brothers are on whole different levels and even F-16 blk 52s doesnt stand a chance infront of those. The outcome is pretty evident. The pakistani air force will not be able to fly them in their own airspace once IAF starts aggressive posturing.

then Prove us with links that PAC manufactures less than 15% total JF-17, we beleive PAC press realese and website not your verbal vrses @Tumba :lol::rofl::enjoy:
i wannt prove not you verbal verses, there lot countries who manufacturing parts for Boeing and Airbus like UK, france , itlay israel germany, japan korea etc etc, but fighter jets composite is all different ball game you stupid @Tumba and do research before you can b@rk here its sincere advice

like I told every single pakistani memebr post a list what parts pac manufacturing for jf-17 like this below:

none came forward here is the list for use
Lca components, only single memeber without a link said some part of airframe is being produced whose total value is not 15% of total values for fighter plane.

here is the list for u provide the same and prove your fellow pakistani member also that
just sub conponent of jf-17 is not produced by pac.

Indian Components:

1. Airframe and composites
  2. Landing gear
  3. Electronic warfare suite
  4. Displays
  5. Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  6. crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  7. valves, wires and plumbing.
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
  4. Missiles: Some are licence produced and others are fully Indian. Its a mix.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
  4. silicon semiconductor ICs
That puts it at about 60% by value.

now tell me about Jf-17 classifying them the same way I have

Tejas MK1A will be fitted with same avionics suits as MKIs that means best of Israeli, French and Indian. Radar will be more advanced than anything Paf has in its inventory comparing vintage F-16s with latest Aesa radars are a joke. Tejas Mk1A will have see first shoot first ability, but Like i said Big Brothers are on whole different levels and even F-16 blk 52s doesnt stand a chance infront of those. The outcome is pretty evident. The pakistani air force will not be able to fly them in their own airspace once IAF starts aggressive posturing.

Your MKI does not have any spectacular avionics only if you knew. These are pretty basic avionics to begin with. No country sells its BEST tech to the export market, get it in your head. That is why they are called export variants. The best bet is to make your own if you can. MKI has everything export oriented and has been around for a long time. The EW, avionics, RWR are all well known and are not state of the art. I guess you are too dumb or blinded by patriotism.

As for your Tejas shit, man thats just too hilarious. Tejas cannot even manage to track targets on its own without big brothers. In fact, it has no range nor combat radius so by the time it even sees a target, it will have to return to the base to refuel. That would be some sight.

By the way, the block 52 has the BEST EW suite in the entire region. India has no answer to it. Your guys will be blinded by it. The ALQ-211 will zip through your radars like a hot knife at full power.

Dude, do you know f-16s block 52 can take out f 22 raptor as well. It’s not me who’s claiming this, in fact it’s usaf pilots who flew both made such a statement.
Check out your Migs air to air kill ratio and compare it with f 16 and your Migs or any aircraft in your inventory don’t have a bit of dirt on F 16s.

India is hosting F-16 Blk 52s earlier than even Paf received them, Indian air force knows everything about this fighter, infacts Sukhois and F-16 blk 52s share same base in India.
Even A Mig-21 Bison can get a kill on F-22 raptor but that depends on scenario thr is no way F-22 will lets a Mig-21 or F-16 near itself and in case of India pakistan, pakistan has neither advantage in quality nor quantity nor has any strategic depth its a closed game for F-16s thr is no scenario that can occur which paf will be able to exploit, it will be game over in few days.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom