What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

We are not worrying. We are actually waiting for the rats from the east to actually act upon their threats which they have been giving for past 2 decades at least.
Why are you waiting...
If you have so much of guts why not try any adventure across the border...
Instead of sending your rats like you did in Mumbai why don't you act straight forward...
But plz don't paint your soldier as jihadis like you did in Kargil...
Oh I forgot you guys are very good in painting... Great job you did in painting your soldiers and jf

Its good that you live happily in this kind of delusion.
well forget what i beleive before ayub khan attacked in 1965 he also thought so called "daal khorr hindu baniya wont attack or defend" and we all know what happenned next and how ayub kahn & ZAB had to run from pillar to pst till tashkent gave them some some of face saver ... same way PAF made fun of tuny GNAT fighters of IAF then but even with them and intial losses PAF could not over power IAF and get any inraod to help its armoired columns to get J&K in battle of assal uttar and some more battles after which PA lost due to lack of air cover :haha:

Indian Components:

1. Airframe and composites
  2. Landing gear
  3. Electronic warfare suite
  4. Displays
  5. Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  6. crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  7. valves, wires and plumbing.
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
  4. Missiles: Some are licence produced and others are fully Indian. Its a mix.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
  4. silicon semiconductor ICs
That puts it at about 60% by value.

now tell me about Jf-17 classifying them the same way I have done.

haha seems like the learned pakistani military scholor has ran away this is the reality folks. They dont have anything close to Tejas they can even dream to develop, a so called joint fighter where only thing joint is the J in jf-17 everything else either has a russian or chinese origin. Even the latest double seater jf-17 came painted :D

Do they fly...most of them are displayed in Indian parades as 'beauty objects' or mock-ups.

Tejas-light-combat-aircraft-to-make-debut-run-on-Republic-Day-parade-indialivetoday.jpg

800px-Tejas_Trainer_62_New_Delhi_Parade.jpg

Funny you lot keep beating that dead horse, but I wonder got so afraid of competing with the Tejas that they pulled out of BIAS 2016 at the very last moment?

haha seems like the learned pakistani military scholor has ran away this is the reality folks. They dont have anything close to Tejas they can even dream to develop, a so called joint fighter where only thing joint is the J in jf-17 everything else either has a russian or chinese origin. Even the latest double seater jf-17 came painted

Check this PAC(Pakistan Aeronautical Complex) Kamra video...detailed but knowledgeable.

Check this PAC Kamra video...detailed but knowledgeable.

haha thats an assembly plant, I am asking about the pakistani components in jf-17 like I mentioned in my list pls do educate us for your reference I will put it again:

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
That puts it at about 60% by value.

now please list down in the same way dont show us how you mastered the process of screw tightening lol

haha seems like the learned pakistani military scholor has ran away this is the reality folks. They dont have anything close to Tejas they can even dream to develop, a so called joint fighter where only thing joint is the J in jf-17 everything else either has a russian or chinese origin. Even the latest double seater jf-17 came painted

Another one about the Aviation city and PAC other facilities.

Another one about the Aviation city and PAC other facilities.

i dont get from this video a single input about pakistani components developed and being used in jf-17 seems like a propoganda for PAC and pakistani military. Like I told u list down the components PAC or pakistani military industry uses in Jf-17 like I have listed for tejas here u go again if you missed last time dont waste my time on these propoganda videos:

Tejas Components:

Indian Components:

2. Landing gear
  4. Displays

2. Targeting pods
Fully imported:

2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
That puts it at about 60% by value. What abt Jf-17 now

haha thats an assembly plant, I am asking about the pakistani components in jf-17 like I mentioned in my list pls do educate us for your reference I will put it again:

It has got precision parts manufacturing facilities...not just about assembly. Also there are other facilities where manufacturing is outsourced...no need to re invent the wheel.

Check this website...

http://www.pac.org.pk/avionic

It has got precision parts manufacturing facilities...not just about assembly. Also there are other facilities where manufacturing is outsourced...no need to re invent the wheel.

Check this website...

http://www.pac.org.pk/avionic

India has 100s of SMEs where aviation parts are being manufactured I am not interested in some propoganda piece I am asking give us a list of Jf-17 pakistani conponents. Stop posting these links and videos which are not at all related with pakistani conponents being used in jf-17.

Oh my God. I m so scared now! Tejas being 10th gen aircraft, I m cursing PAF for their inefficient planning in not countering this grave threat on our borders.

I laugh when Pakistanis think their cold war era jets are magically superior to a a 4th gen fighter
And your all jets were also design/ based on cold war era jets, Su-30MKI, based on Su-27 with TVC and new avionics late 70's design, Mirage 2000H 1980 design, mig-29 late 70's design, jaguar 60's design, mig-21 50/s design, mig23/27 60's design,even your upcoming RAFALE project started in 85, soory to burst your bubbles kid you do reseach before you post kid @Zen0 :lol::enjoy:
  • Airframe and composites
  • Landing gear
  • Electronic warfare suite
  • Displays
  • Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  • crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  • valves, wires and plumbing.
airframe base on those canceled project
M-4000.jpg
carver-image-01.jpg

compostie material are based on various eu tecnologies
landing gears technology comes from Boeing
EW comes from ELBIT not design by India
Displays tech also comes from Elbit and French sextent
fly by wire tech = tested and developed by USA in mid 90's For LCA project in F-16 VIESTA jet
crash seat is from martin baker/usa design not yours
so what is yours in your Indigenous fcuk, oh i forget paint is indian, oh sorry paint also comes from UK:lol:
you always being a delusional, you guys buys foreign tech put the traditional of it and show the world that you build them yourself what a fool you're @Tumba :lol::enjoy:

Lol yahan to jang lagi hoi ha
abusing retarded hindus is fun bro:lol::enjoy:

valves, wires and plumbing.

Yes this can be believed 'Made in India'...

Anything make in India is labelled as made in India...like say Alstom France sets an assembly plant in India for Metro trains, provides a complete range of systems, equipment and services in the railway sector...it now becomes 'made in India'...all the tech is French or western, it is just the assembly which is done in India to get the economy of scale and to meet the future requirement of India. And the state usually provide land at cheaper rates and with tax exemptions as well.

Same in other Industries as well. Hyundai S.Korea sets a plant in Chennai with all the tech. transferred from the principal, the OEM's are all foreign companies, and India being a country of 1.35 billion people and an expanding market gave the land and the labor and with visible 'cost arbitrage', it becomes made in India cars...this is churlish.

Was reading India is exporting Hyundai cars, though all the export inventory goes to the principal in S.Korea.

...and considering the poor, defective state of manufacturing of basic Ammo's....

Defective Indian Ammo Damages US-Made Artillery Gun, First Imported In 30 Years

A joint investigation team from the Army and BAE Systems is probing the incident. Both of them are the manufacturers of the howitzer.

Indian Army's first imported artillery gun M777 ultra-light American howitzer was damaged during after a 155mm artillery round misfired and exploded in the barrel during a drill on September 2.

The shell was manufactured by the Defence Ministry's Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) exploded, reported NDTV.

The test was being done in Rajasthan's Pokhran range when a shell which was being fired exited the barrel in multiple pieces, the report adds.

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...ns-m777-damaged-during-test-in-pokhran/301611

Last edited:
Bhai main tu subah s
And your all jets were also design/ based on cold war era jets, Su-30MKI, based on Su-27 with TVC and new avionics late 70's design, Mirage 2000H 1980 design, mig-29 late 70's design, jaguar 60's design, mig-21 50/s design, mig23/27 60's design,even your upcoming RAFALE project started in 85, soory to burst your bubbles kid you do reseach before you post kid @Zen0 :lol::enjoy:

airframe base on those canceled project
View attachment 463061 View attachment 463062
compostie material are based on various eu tecnologies
landing gears technology comes from Boeing
EW comes from ELBIT not design by India
Displays tech also comes from Elbit and French sextent
fly by wire tech = tested and developed by USA in mid 90's For LCA project in F-16 VIESTA jet
crash seat is from martin baker/usa design not yours
so what is yours in your Indigenous fcuk, oh i forget paint is indian, oh sorry paint also comes from UK:lol:
you always being a delusional, you guys buys foreign tech put the traditional of it and show the world that you build them yourself what a fool you're @Tumba :lol::enjoy:

abusing retarded hindus is fun bro:lol::enjoy:
Bhai main tu subah se jang dekh raha hn . Yetu mahale ki auragun ki larai wala hal ha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom