What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

compostie material are based on various eu tecnologies

Composites- if you have source that reinforces your claim, post it.
Till then, this is the truth.
440px-LCA_Tejas_Production_Partners.jpg

landing gears technology comes from Boeing

Tejas' landing gears have gone a series of itterative designs and retests and is nowhere near what it originally was when Boeing was helping.
The data on which was withheld by US when it imposed sanctions.

EW comes from ELBIT not design by India

False.
Designed in India by DARE.

fly by wire tech = tested and developed by USA

You keep arguing about the initial prototype stage systems that have long been replaced.

Similarly, the fbw when US was helping was neither complete nor perfect.

The fbw has had failed numerous times in tests over the last 15 years but the rss quadruplex fly by wire that was born out of all the tests INDIA DID is the one on Tejas.

so what is yours in your Indigenous fcuk, oh i forget paint is indian, oh sorry paint also comes from UK:lol:
you always being a delusional, you guys buys foreign tech put the traditional of it and show the world that you build them yourself what a fool you're @Tumba :lol::enjoy:

abusing retarded hindus is fun bro:lol::enjoy:

Tejas has more Indian components in it than Jf-17 has pakistani.
Hell, I know it gets repeated ad nauseam but MKIs have more Indian components in them than JF-17s have pakistani.
What exactly was "joint" about the joint fighter-17 anyway?

Composites- if you have source that reinforces your claim, post it.
Till then, this is the truth.
View attachment 463080

Tejas' landing gears have gone a series of itterative designs and retests and is nowhere near what it originally was when Boeing was helping.
The data on which was withheld by US when it imposed sanctions.

False.
Designed in India by DARE.

You keep arguing about the initial prototype stage systems that have long been replaced.

Similarly, the fbw when US was helping was neither complete nor perfect.

The fbw has had failed numerous times in tests over the last 15 years but the rss quadruplex fly by wire that was born out of all the tests INDIA DID is the one on Tejas.

Tejas has more Indian components in it than Jf-17 has pakistani.
Hell, I know it gets repeated ad nauseam but MKIs have more Indian components in them than JF-17s have pakistani.
What exactly was "joint" about the joint fighter-17 anyway?
t4spihM (1).jpg

like I said none of pakistani members were able to put any kind of list like below for Tejas component manufacturing they have just rhetoric and no facts:

here the list again dear pakistani birathers please try to put something simmilar:

Indian Components:

1. Airframe and composites
  2. Landing gear
  3. Electronic warfare suite
  4. Displays
  5. Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  6. crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  7. valves, wires and plumbing.
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
  4. Missiles: Some are licence produced and others are fully Indian. Its a mix.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
  4. silicon semiconductor ICs
That puts it at about 60% by value.

now tell me about Jf-17 classifying them the same way I have done.
Till now all I have got is propoganda videos, rhetorics and abuses nothing on facts that means only thing joint in JF-17 is J word everything is being shipped from china and chinese sourcing from russia lol

like I said none of pakistani members were able to put any kind of list like below for Tejas component manufacturing they have just rhetoric and no facts:

here the list again dear pakistani birathers please try to put something simmilar:

Indian Components:

1. Airframe and composites
  2. Landing gear
  3. Electronic warfare suite
  4. Displays
  5. Flight control system (Fly by wire system)
  6. crash resistant self sealing fuel tanks.
  7. valves, wires and plumbing.
Joint development or custom imported components: These are components that are developed by sub-contracting to overseas development but are specific to LCA.

1. Radar : This is in joint development with Elta but a custom Radar for LCA as per Indian requirements
  2. Targeting pods
  3. LRUs : These are the brains of the aircraft and are quasi Indian. They use imported silicon Chips (we dont have semicondur capability). However the actual circuit board, system design, standards for interface and the software are 100% Indian.
  4. Missiles: Some are licence produced and others are fully Indian. Its a mix.
Fully imported:

1. Radar covering cone i.e the front cone section of the aircraft which is a quartz based structure imported from UK.
  2. Engine from USA
  3. Ejection seats
  4. silicon semiconductor ICs
That puts it at about 60% by value.

now tell me about Jf-17 classifying them the same way I have done.
Till now all I have got is propoganda videos, rhetorics and abuses nothing on facts that means only thing joint in JF-17 is J word everything is being shipped from china and chinese sourcing from russia lol
Wings, radoms and horizontal, vertical tails manufactured at PAC kamra now provide a prove with pics that all above mention tech develop by like fly by wire tech, airframe/ composite, landing gears EW/seats etc etc then i would like to show my prove with pics that jf-17 is currently manufacturing at Pakistan you brain fart @Tumba :lol::enjoy:

well thats what you people say but hate india & indians is the sacale of patriotism in pakistan but ok keep it up

Another one of your convenient delusions. It is the other way around. Ask your artists who get the undeserved red carpet welcome here, while ours are booted by your retard fanatics that spread from the government down to street level in the society.

Wings, radoms and horizontal, vertical tails manufactured at PAC kamra now provide a prove with pics that all above mention tech develop by like fly by wire tech, airframe/ composite, landing gears EW/seats etc etc then i would like to show my prove with pics that jf-17 is currently manufacturing at Pakistan you brain fart @Tumba :lol::enjoy:

even if u say all these are manufactured by Pac for Jf-17 the total value for these parts are not even 15% in whole fighter jet. And all these technology must be shared or material might come directly from chinese.

lol not even 15% of parts being manufactured in pakistan for so called jf-17 lol. Indian industry provides more components i F-18 and Apaches to nato countries and we dont even have these platforms lol

even if u say all these are manufactured by Pac for Jf-17 the total value for these parts are not even 15% in whole fighter jet. And all these technology must be shared or material might come directly from chinese.

lol not even 15% of parts being manufactured in pakistan for so called jf-17 lol. Indian industry provides more components i F-18 and Apaches to nato countries and we dont even have these platforms lol
Jf 17 stands for junk fighter..its a conspiracy ...doesnt exist...while LCA is a Superior to f22

It has got precision parts manufacturing facilities...not just about assembly. Also there are other facilities where manufacturing is outsourced...no need to re invent the wheel.

Check this website...

http://www.pac.org.pk/avionic

Manufacturering after tot is just different compare to work from scratch.
I just called it, nut and bolt job... India is doing for many aircraft and that is starting from mig 21.
India is doing from long back. As said before, su30mki is more Indian if you just talk about manufacturering..

haha seems like the learned pakistani military scholor has ran away this is the reality folks. They dont have anything close to Tejas they can even dream to develop, a so called joint fighter where only thing joint is the J in jf-17 everything else either has a russian or chinese origin. Even the latest double seater jf-17 came painted :D

Oh you the learned one, thou did not make some revolutionary discovery. The foreign and local percentage of your mighty LCA is well known. As for the jf-17, it has been shared on this forum many times.

Manufacturering after tot is just different compare to work from scratch.
I just called it, nut and bolt job... India is doing for many aircraft and that is starting from mig 21.
India is doing from long back. As said before, su30mki is more Indian if you just talk about manufacturering..

Really?? Try selling the so called made in India MKI to some country without Russian consent and theyll give you a lesson you will not forget anytime soon.

Oh you the learned one, thou did not make some revolutionary discovery. The foreign and local percentage of your mighty LCA is well known. As for the jf-17, it has been shared on this forum many times.

Could you please then let me understand..
What do you think about su 30 mki which India is manufacturing 100% now?
Bae hawk....
Hal jaguar...

For me, manufacturing can do anyone after Tot..... But working from scratch is just different....

Even Pakistan can manufacture 100% part of jf 17 after tOt and if not then I will be surprised

Really?? Try selling the so called made in India MKI to some country without Russian consent and theyll give you a lesson you will not forget anytime soon.

Do you think that Pakistan can sell jf 17 without china approval? Even Russia because engine is from Russia.

My question was just different and I didn't get answer.

Last edited:
why should we worry about there joint fighter in the first place it was never a threat and it will never be trust me its already taken care of :sarcastic:

problem with them is there jealousy , disghyust and hate for india and indians and now there crumbling state and every state organ so to caress there ego's they mock and make fun of india and indian waepons thinking this might rejuvinate there nation :haha:

have pity on such people and keep doing your good work and making your nation and yourself even stronger rest they will one day have to submit before you and fall in line :coffee:
dear birather your majority of airforce saning
dozen of blk 52s are junk.
Even Tejas is more than a match for most of yout paf fighters in its current deployed form.

Dude don’t insult F 16s comparing with Tejas, that’s like comparing Ferrari with TATA.
Those F-16s can literally wipe out Indian Air Force fleet by itself.

Dude don’t insult F 16s comparing with Tejas, that’s like comparing Ferrari with TATA.
Those F-16s can literally wipe out Indian Air Force fleet by itself.

haha which F-16s pakistani ones lol... Indian Air Force doesnt even need to send MKIs.. our Migs and Mirages will make short work of whole paf in few days.

Tejas MK1A will be easily superior in Avionics, Radars and composite frame then F-16s pakistan has.

and how do you do you know are you in the management of JF-17 or you're project director of JF-17 fro CHina Pakistan just wishful thinking, wet dreaming @Tumba :blah: you're ranting/ brain farting with no base @Tumba
:lol::lol::lol: yeah yeah you designed F-18 and Apaches in 70's and gift those design to USA to manufacture them self :rofl::rofl::rofl: @Tumba do reseach before post you stupid , there no F-18 and Apaches in nato countries @Tumba only uk and nether-land have few Apaches @Tumba :sarcastic::haha::jester:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom