What's new

BIG News: UAE is now giving Citizenship to Foreigners

BS. Indians are responsible for Terrorism and misinformation . Have you read this?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-55232432

Jews are People of the Book. The Quran is over 80% about the Judaic prophets. Hinduism is an alien religion in comparison.

brother yahudis don't give any importance what you have provided for them in your book , they go by their books . they are cooperating with friends hindus or muslims . but they are dead against terrorists .

brother yahudis don't give any importance what you have provided for them in your book , they go by their books . they are cooperating with friends hindus or muslims . but they are dead against terrorists .

Jews and Arabs are the same Semitic people with the same language, culture and history.

Hindutvaism is the real terrorism... Read this and you may learn the truth...

Did you read about the Indian open misinformation above???

that was KSA, and the UAE is working hard with marketing the UAE as it really is. And honestly speaking, if in this day and age of technology we still have people with skewed ideas of a certain people or nation, i think its best they stay put on their couch and spare us the headache

UAE (and most other Muslim countries) should learn from Qatar and Turkey on how to change the views of their country.

UAE (and most other Muslim countries) should learn from Qatar and Turkey on how to change the views of their country.

Google reputation institute country rankings. Facts , numbers and evidence showing the absolute opposite !

To be honest, history is made by those who take the path into new ground. The leaders as opposed to the herd. This is not easy. Breaking the status quo is not easy. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Some sit in the same place, watching the world move on while scratching their testicles.

The fact is the best way forward to help the Palestinians is to make peace with Israel. By trading and pulling Israel into the greater Muslim world would help to resolve the issue and over the long term temper the Muslim radicalism that has eaten some Muslim countries from inside.

So I actually deeply respect UAE for having the 'balls' to make such a decision. In 50 years time this decision will be vindicated. I flog GCC/UAE not for it's decisions but use the opportunity to thrash the religious zombies in Pakistan who number in millions. I guess I am jealous that UAE and other GCC Arab countries are strong enough to make such decisions but Pakistan is too fragile, to weak, too divided and broken to make such decisions and is destined to suffer as a destitute, orphan begging on the roadside while suffering illusions of greatness.

My thrashing of GCC in fact is result of frustration at Pakistan not doing the right thing and UAE is the looking mirror that exposes this reality. So I end up breaking the mirror.

In fact I am convinced UAE will now begin to restrict or filter Pakistan migrants lest some of these end up inside UAE and blow up themselves near some Israeli hotel etc. And i really think UAE will over decades turn into a sophisticated city state similiar to Monte Carlo at peace with the modern world.
very true .

Google reputation institute country rankings. Facts , numbers and evidence showing the absolute opposite !

I didn't say they have succeeded but they are taking the right steps. Their social media campaigns are powerful, their news outlets are incomparable to any ME country's, their airline/tourism advertising campaigns are significantly better than than UAE.

I didn't say they have succeeded but they are taking the right steps. Their social media campaigns are powerful, their news outlets are incomparable to any ME country's, their airline/tourism advertising campaigns are significantly better than than UAE.

I wish them all the luck, however, the UAE really doesn't lack in this department (I'm not saying their is no room for improvement or that the UAE shouldn't learn from others mistakes and successes), i am just saying that currently, the UAE is not exactly focusing on being a news outlet powerhouse. We are focusing on far more important stuff at this time. As for social media and airline/tourism campaigns , are you serious ? billions go into this every year, again, striving to improve is what it is all about so i do not disagree with you.

Emiratis have huge respect for the law of the country and the law doesn't allow this one bit. So if an idiot wants to be racist he or she will be put in their place ASAP.

i have been to UAE multiple times for job hunt and honestly there is a aura of superiority around the Emirati's, i personally love UAE and like many others around would love to settle there and get a job but i again will take your opinion with a pinch of salt, but yes i do give you a benefit of a doubt because UAE has been radically changing to coup up with global trends.

For me opting for UAE citizenship would have been no brainer via investment other than two things

1. Learning Arabic: I personally think that this rule is good strictly from religion point of view but in my 40's for me it would be a learning curve and by now the only language i understand is the unspoken sign language narrated by Wife's gaze, again this is just making an excuse for making some efforts lol

2. Leaving my current Citizenship: I would not be comfortable with that for the time being

Jews and Arabs are the same Semitic people with the same language, culture and history.

Hindutvaism is the real terrorism... Read this and you may learn the truth...

Did you read about the Indian open misinformation above???
nobody cares about some NGO propaganda and what pakistanis say about terrorism .
we are never pulled out of normal lines at the international airports. your citizens report this insult because europe america gulf see your passport differently .

yahudis and hindus are acting jointly against terrorism .

nobody cares about NGO propaganda hired by pakistan .
we are never pulled out of normal lines at the international airports. your citizens report this insult because europe america gulf see your passport differently .

yahudis and hindus are acting jointly against terrorism .

It's a European EU government paper go read the article again.

Here it is for you again.

Do you refute the existence of the Shrivastava Group?... Why do you? Please provide your evidence...

Last edited:
To be honest, history is made by those who take the path into new ground. The leaders as opposed to the herd. This is not easy. Breaking the status quo is not easy. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Some sit in the same place, watching the world move on while scratching their testicles.

The fact is the best way forward to help the Palestinians is to make peace with Israel. By trading and pulling Israel into the greater Muslim world would help to resolve the issue and over the long term temper the Muslim radicalism that has eaten some Muslim countries from inside.

So I actually deeply respect UAE for having the 'balls' to make such a decision. In 50 years time this decision will be vindicated. I flog GCC/UAE not for it's decisions but use the opportunity to thrash the religious zombies in Pakistan who number in millions. I guess I am jealous that UAE and other GCC Arab countries are strong enough to make such decisions but Pakistan is too fragile, to weak, too divided and broken to make such decisions and is destined to suffer as a destitute, orphan begging on the roadside while suffering illusions of greatness.

My thrashing of GCC in fact is result of frustration at Pakistan not doing the right thing and UAE is the looking mirror that exposes this reality. So I end up breaking the mirror.

In fact I am convinced UAE will now begin to restrict or filter Pakistan migrants lest some of these end up inside UAE and blow up themselves near some Israeli hotel etc. And i really think UAE will over decades turn into a sophisticated city state similiar to Monte Carlo at peace with the modern world.

I know what the UAE plan is.
Israelis will start industries and use Indian labour in a controlled UAE environment. These industries will pay tax, generate money to UAE. I think Jared gave this secret to sheik. Israel will also not upset it's population demographics by doing this. Maybe chinese also will join, they have no problem working with Indians, like they do in silicon valley

Imagine a facebook, google, oracle, Qualcomm, and so many other giants sprouting. I still think it is a long shot, for this to happen you need democracy, quality of life and good weather.

Back
Top Bottom