What's new

BIG News: UAE is now giving Citizenship to Foreigners

The UAE does more for the Palestinians than Pakistan and yes yes i know , your poor , were rich , or you would have done more. Heard that one before.

Leave the Judging to Allah my brother. Its best that you take care of yourself , your family and friends and be the best Muslim you can be before your day comes. Stop looking at others , judging and belittling. Not good traits in Islam.

what exactly has UAE done for Palestine more than Pakistan? last i checked, Pakistan didnt recognise Israel, as per Palestinians' wishes, but UAE did. last i checked, Pakistan doesnt trade with Israel, but UAE does.

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) already judged you on this matter, its in the hadith. i am merely repeating what he said. you can stand behind your national leader and applaud him for recognising Israel. i will stand behind Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

Allah said to judge ourselves and each other many times in the Quran and Hadith. His commands arent a story book that you can read as a bed time story and put it under the pillow when you are done. He stated commands on what is right and wrong, and to act upon it. the only one that says we cant judge one another and guide each other is Imam Tupac Shakur, and i dont subscribe to his madhab.

Last edited:
what exactly has UAE done for Palestine more than Pakistan? last i checked, Pakistan didnt recognise Israel, as per Palestinians' wishes, but UAE did. last i checked, Pakistan doesnt trade with Israel, but UAE does.

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) already judged you on this matter, its in the hadith. i am merely repeating what he said. you can stand behind your national leader and applaud him for recognising Israel. i will stand behind Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

Allah said to judge ourselves and each other many times in the Quran and Hadith. His commands arent a story book that you can read as a bed time story and put it under the pillow when you are done. He stated commands on what is right and wrong, and to act upon it. the only one that says we cant judge one another and guide each other is Imam Tupac Shakur, and i dont subscribe to his madhab.

Google what the UAE has done for the Palestinians and is still doing. It is public information.

you have a misunderstanding of Islam teachings brother. You should advise others politely and with compassion, but never judge or think you are better. look at the way you are speaking to me, a Muslim brother. Look at what you are accusing me of. Not something the prophet would be okay about.
Soon UAE will be a south Asian majority country.

Ok, ermm, and ?

Google what the UAE has done for the Palestinians and is still doing. It is public information.

you have a misunderstanding of Islam teachings brother. You should advise others politely and with compassion, but never judge or think you are better. look at the way you are speaking to me, a Muslim brother. Look at what you are accusing me of. Not something the prophet would be okay about.

Ok, ermm, and ?

i am directly accusing you of defending the indefensible. tomorrow your leaders will go do pooja and worship statues in a mandir and you will defend them then as well. as is well and good for you as long your GDP goes up. all this after all these years you people went around funding sunni militant groups all around the world and advocating fighting and war. why was it ok for UAE to recognise Israel and Netanyahu, but bad for sunnis to recognise the Syrian regime and Assad? what is the difference? Syrian regime kills muslims, so does Israel. why did UAE fund all those sunni groups to fight Assad? why fund militant groups in Libya? do Libyans not deserve peace, but UAE does? why ask Pakistan to be anti-Iran, which Pakistan has been for many years, when UAE doesnt listen to Pakistan and be anti-India for killing muslims in Kashmir? why be anti-Turkey? what did Turkey do so wrong? what about Yemen? Yemen doesnt deserve peace?

your leaders have judged people and had them killed. why were they anti-Morsi and had him killed? what was his crime? why did UAE support Sisi's actions? so spare me your lecture on not judging others, and how muslim shouldnt judge muslim, when your leaders have judged and killed muslims, and for you ya habibi none of it is an issue, as long as GDP goes up and you become a silicon valley.

Last edited:
and soon as you speak for Yemeni kids or against Israel you will be stripped of your citizenship and your properties seized

no thanks

I dont think they will accept foreigners ever... simple is that.

i am directly accusing you of defending the indefensible. tomorrow your leaders will go do pooja and worship statues in a mandir and you will defend them then as well. as is well and good for you as long your GDP goes up. all this after all these years you people went around funding sunni militant groups all around the world and advocating fighting and war. why was it ok for UAE to recognise Israel and Netanyahu, but bad for sunnis to recognise the Syrian regime and Assad? what is the difference? Syrian regime kills muslims, so does Israel. why did UAE fund all those sunni groups to fight Assad? why fund militant groups in Libya? do Libyans not deserve peace, but UAE does? why ask Pakistan to be anti-Iran, which Pakistan has been for many years, when UAE doesnt listen to Pakistan and be anti-India for killing muslims in Kashmir? why be anti-Turkey? what did Turkey do so wrong? what about Yemen? Yemen doesnt deserve peace?

your leaders have judged people and had them killed. why were they anti-Morsi and had him killed? what was his crime? why did UAE support Sisi's actions? so spare me your lecture on not judging others, and how muslim shouldnt judge muslim, when your leaders have judged and killed muslims, and for you ya habibi none of it is an issue, as long as GDP goes up and you become a silicon valley.

what a load of bull, wrapped up in more bull.You are such a mislead individual. Perhaps you like it this way.

also, what does it matter to you what others do ? islam and the prophet says you should not judge others, so you should follow those orders , right ? or do you do what suits you best when dealing with certain people from certain places ?
UAE is handing out slavery cards, not citizenship.

this is a great opportunity for the UAE to grow further. No wonder your acting like a teenage girl on her period
I dont think they will accept foreigners ever... simple is that.

what are you talking about ? the law has been passed.
and soon as you speak for Yemeni kids or against Israel you will be stripped of your citizenship and your properties seized

no thanks

I do not think you meet the Criteria anyway brother, no need to worry about that.

Bro here's a better idea, see these people called Syrian refugees?

View attachment 699762
View attachment 699763

You have original Arabs looking for a home, who happen to be mostly educated, doctors, engineers, teachers, everything you guys need. They have the same culture, will greatly enhance the size of your populace and there shouldn't be any clash of interest. Not to mention they are a handsome people.
What are you Muslims doing in Europe and America then? If today white Christians stops muslims from entering Europe and America and stops providing immigration facilities to Muslims what will be your reaction? Don't be a racist and let UAE decide whether they will keep skilled and talented White Americans and Indians in their land and utilize them or not.

What are you Muslims doing in Europe and America then? If today white Christians stops muslims from entering Europe and America and stops providing immigration facilities to Muslims what will be your reaction? Don't be a racist and let UAE decide whether they will keep skilled and talented White Americans and Indians in their land and utilize them or not.

What do you mean "you Muslims"? I never moved here. You have no idea of the contributions people made and how many years people have been here.
If "white christians" stop Muslims, then that's their business.
The reason we voice concern is that they are crazy to let in anti-Muslim bigots like yourself and other Hindu hardliners to a prosperous Muslim state.
Don't bring in Christians to this, they're different to your type.

If "white christians" stop Muslims, then that's their business.
@Buddhistforlife
...and you take a literal meaning out of that.

Their BUSINESS will go bye-bye from those very Muslim Countries/Nations.

No offence, but those so-called "White Christians" care more about the money that comes in from Trade, Military Hardware, Foreign Exchange, Foreign Students from Muslim Nations combined than...say Nepal.

Ethnic groups
(2015)[2]
There are a few rules i am sure 99% of our brothers on this website will cover, however, being Proficent in Arabic might be a struggle for most. However, like the guy in the YT clip mentioned and i agree with him, these rules will be more relaxed over time.

Honestly with native population of just a little over 10%, UAE is in no position start giving citizenship to immigrants no matter how good a person is proficient in Arabic and how much he has adapted to local customs and traditions.
Ethnic groups
(2015)[2]
There are a few rules i am sure 99% of our brothers on this website will cover, however, being Proficent in Arabic might be a struggle for most. However, like the guy in the YT clip mentioned and i agree with him, these rules will be more relaxed over time.

Honestly with native population of just a little over 10%, UAE is in no position start giving citizenship to immigrants no matter how good a person is proficient in Arabic and how much he has adapted to local customs and traditions.

@Buddhistforlife
...and you take a literal meaning out of that.

Their BUSINESS will go bye-bye from those very Muslim Countries/Nations.

No offence, but those so-called "White Christians" care more about the money that comes in from Trade, Military Hardware, Foreign Exchange, Foreign Students from Muslim Nations combined than...say Nepal.
Read my comment carefully. I did not say Western nations should not do business with Muslim nations. They should do business with muslim nations.

My point was about muslim immigration. USA, Canada and Europe can still prosper without muslim immigrants. Muslim immigrants even dont contribute much to Europe and USA. Most muslims live in ghetto, have high unemployment rate, low literacy rate. Indians and Chinese immigrants are brighter and are contributing more than muslims to European and American economy. Most IT sector and tech firms and medical sectors are dominated by Indians and Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom