What's new

BIG News: UAE is now giving Citizenship to Foreigners

There are a few rules i am sure 99% of our brothers on this website will cover, however, being Proficent in Arabic might be a struggle for most. However, like the guy in the YT clip mentioned and i agree with him, these rules will be more relaxed over time.

Also, this is exactly what the UAE needs. For the people here working hard to have something to look forward to. Stability and chances !

what do you guys think ? good step ?
I think it is time that Pakistan invades UAE and annex it as a Pak colony before it turns into Gangu land.

I honestly see nothing wrong with that ! we love our Pakistani/Indian/Bengali/srilanki peeps ! their family culture is very close to ours.

10 million popualtion

Ethnic groups
(2015)[2]

I hate to say this but you’re playing with snakes. Thus group hates you and your faith

They love Israel and Jews and cheer any group who invades and kills Muslims they love it

I’m talking about your country’s Indians which you regard foolishly with such tinted glasses

how stupid are you gulf states, you must have minds

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say

Thanks yar xD
You must be than working at Airport ;)

Nah ! i mentioned this in the (introduce yourself) thread when i first joined

I am a civil engineer, working in Abu Dhabi, for the Gov. and lead a team of engineers that cater to 52,000 engineers and professionals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi through services

you can imagine the nationalities i meet

So they are not racist anymore?
Thanks yar xD

Nah ! i mentioned this in the (introduce yourself) thread when i first joined

I am a civil engineer, working in Abu Dhabi, for the Gov. and lead a team of engineers that cater to 52,000 engineers and professionals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi through services

you can imagine the nationalities i meet

So take citizenship or loose all the money?

So they are not racist anymore?

I will just assume you mean Emiratis. I can safely say the majority are sweet people. Very welcoming and accepting. The ones that might be racist usually do not show it, then you have the absolute minority that are a-holes (very rare and they are usually idiots in their teens or 20's), i am sure you met many on PDF gushing racist remarks at GCC nationals like bafoons

So take citizenship or loose all the money?

huh ?

There are a few rules i am sure 99% of our brothers on this website will cover

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, the brotherhood is over.

The relationship that the UAE will have with Pakistan is going to look very different moving forward.

Personally I would say our future is the development of our own economy and investment in ourselves. However, in terms of foreign relations and ties it's far more likely with Iran and Turkey, members of the former CENTO block, and with China.

What I expect is that Pakistani's will increasingly shift away from the GCC like we were in the 90s as remittances and the need to work abroad resulted in them representing less and less of the overall share in our GDP and economic growth until such point relations with the UAE and GCC as a whole doesn't matter.

I never agreed with my father on his views of Arabs but after I saw how you treated the Muslims of Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Palestine, etc... I get why his views were so negative.

Eventually we'll need to deal with the UAE's support of terrorists like the BLA in Pakistan, opposition to Gwadar, support of hegemonic Hindu terrorists, money laundering for criminals and corrupt politicians in our country as well as being a hideaway for them.

It will look like South Asia. All the Arabs will move to KSA with their wealth leaving another failed state.:rofl:

I mentioned this in another a while back where I saw this coming though this announcement kind of came sooner than I expected.

There's a threat that the GCC Arab nations face far greater than the low oil prices and that's an exodus of expats living in the country and no new immigrants coming in.

90% of the UAE's population are expats what happens to the economy when they leave and no new immigrants arrive to replace them?

This is coming whether people like it or not because as the economies of countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh improve (and our respective communities make up almost 50% of the overall UAE population) people will go back home while there'll be few arrivals.

However, them offering citizenship is interesting.

People will have to give up the freedoms of democracy and representative governments to live under an authoritarian Arab despot and his family.

How long before they demand democracy?

Will the UAE become a constitutional monarchy?

I also don't see Pakistan allowing dual nationality with the UAE but it doesn't matter because the UAE isn't offering dual nationality either which makes sense because they don't want people having an escape route from their persecution.

Personally I'm just looking forward to ending our ties with the GCC.

We'll have to deal with their support of terrorists, money laundering and criminal elements as well as work with allies to promote democracy and freedom for Muslims in the Middle East.

This should never have been a project left up to non-Muslims instead it should have always been a Muslim lead initiative.

Just because they now hand out citizenships doesn’t mean they won’t stop rounding up & deporting anyone they want out.

Very true.

How long before people demand democracy and those Arab despots start dropping barrel bombs on protestors like we saw in Syria or they go around burning their homes down like they did in Bahrain?

There are a few rules i am sure 99% of our brothers on this website will cover, however, being Proficent in Arabic might be a struggle for most. However, like the guy in the YT clip mentioned and i agree with him, these rules will be more relaxed over time.

Also, this is exactly what the UAE needs. For the people here working hard to have something to look forward to. Stability and chances !

Bro have you taken into consideration the bulk of these people will be Indian migrants. There's nothing wrong with that as they work hard and contribute, but it can change the face of your nations quickly with the demographic upheaval.

Do Hebrew speakers get preference?

If this is also open to Israeli's, Americans, Germans, Chinese, Indian Hindu's I think it's a good idea. If this is just open to riff raff from Somalia, Pakistan, Bangladesh then it is bad thing in my humble opinion. Quality over quantity.

Brother ....
It will look like South Asia. All the Arabs will move to KSA with their wealth leaving another failed state.
This is immense opportunity for Abu Dhabi to become another Karachi. Do you know how much tax you will be able to generate? Then Abu Dhabi wil even earn the moniker"city of lights".

If this is also open to Israeli's, Americans, Germans, Chinese, Indian Hindu's I think it's a good idea. If this is just open to riff raff from Somalia, Pakistan, Bangladesh then it is bad thing in my humble opinion. Quality over quantity.

I can't think of many Americans who would prefer UAE citizenship. UAE is still considered a backwards 'stoning women' type country, same as most of ME. Their PR in US is horrible especially after bonesaw man incident.
With relations improving with Israel things might change but definitely not overnight. Their big accomplishment (in recent history) is considered to be - "Women getting the right to drive"... I wonder if it's the same story in most of Europe.

Israelis will kick them out too:rofl: I wonder how long before refugee camps are set up and UAE becomes like Gaza.

I can't think of many Americans who would prefer UAE citizenship. UAE is still considered a backwards 'stoning women' type country, same as most of ME. Their PR in US is horrible especially after bonesaw man incident.
With relations improving with Israel things might change but definitely not overnight. Their big accomplishment (in recent history) is considered to be - "Women getting the right to drive"... I wonder if it's the same story in most of Europe.
Dubai is seen as a vacation spot in America, people dont see dubai and saudi arabia as the same thing.

Mbs is saudi,most people considering moving to the uae would know this very well.

very good decision, whole arab is being reformed , they are modernizing in this process.

Back
Top Bottom