What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

Casualties on the Chinese side were much more than that on Indian side
galwan was a serious hand to hand combat where both sides had casualties but India has always accepted the number of casualties so is not the case with China nothing comes out of China nobody knows what happens in China they have their media in control
That was a lame excuse, as always. What I have experienced in the past many years is that its the Indian media that tries to divert attention even from the many proven things and hide the facts from the general public.
Just in the case of Galwan Valley, remember how India denied everything until Chinses publish full sets of photos and videos. It comes to knowledge that Indians did not have any kind of recording instruments (not even mobile cameras) which is highly obscured.

All members who open threads should learn from OP. See how beautifully he has embellished the title with so many emojis. Koyi marketing ka banda lagta hai

The OP, who has also been banned unfortunately, is a great enthusiast, hell bent on defeating China, militarily, as early as possible. The emojis, used in the title, reflect the intensity of his sentiments and emotions, in this regard:

"Ya aap hae naeen, ya gaahk hae naeen"

:lol: :lol:

The OP, who has also been banned unfortunately, is a great enthusiast, hell bent on defeating China, militarily, as early as possible. The emojis, used in the title, reflect the intensity of his sentiments and emotions, in this regard:

"Ya aap hae naeen, ya gaahk hae naeen"

:lol: :lol:
Sirjee, we all couch potatoes can proclaim victory any time, of any magnitude, over any enemy. I claim my exclusive dominion over planet Jupiter. Kisi ke baap mein dum hai to ukhad le. Aur wahan zameen khareedni ho to application dal de

Sirjee, we all couch potatoes can proclaim victory any time, of any magnitude, over any enemy. I claim my exclusive dominion over planet Jupiter. Kisi ke baap mein dum hai to ukhad le. Aur wahan zameen khareedni ho to application dal de

Yes, but OP's case is different. He has complete and unwavering faith in the power and prowess of Bharati Saena, provided it is lead by Modi Jee, himself, with a Trishul, in his right hand. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom