What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

NO, Indians were not.

Are we not allowed to protect our lands?

Yes, but definitely were not prepared well, the Chinese were better prepared with clubs and sticks embedded with nails.

We have neglected the infrastructure at the LAC during the last 50 years, especially under Congress's rule.

this 2021 incident shows how we were better prepared this time with sticks and even sticks embedded with nails after 2020 incident.
Your land??? I prefer to believe that it is the land of the British colonial government.

Learning the lesson is the thing you do...

This is reason the chinese army was beaten In 1967 after the 1962 WAR Incident

In the same case, we learned from our mistake and beaten to Chinese army this time and the video is getting quite popular around the world. ..
India's propaganda about 1967 was just to deceive the Indian people. But don't bring it into the modern civilized world.

Chinese cameras recorded the dead bodies of Indian soldiers in 1967.

main-qimg-0cfbf1f17644ca4d4ab53bcd8f07d079-pjlq.jpg
main-qimg-618ebfe91fdade1603712a7f4d349ca0-pjlq.jpg
main-qimg-01b6a3fa9f7e71a71f7ba00d9876a7c2-pjlq.jpg
main-qimg-db222e3198ab9d0e931080b9af1dc5d9-pjlq.jpg

1967 Indian army signed surrender.

33e917099cde47c183757546ff5ed1bd.jpg

I didn't know when those Indian soldiers returned to Delhi. How does the Indian government convince them that "they have won China"...... Interestingly. Indians seem to really believe it.

Indians were instigators, there is a video evidence available, I am sure you have seen it, hundreds of Indians crossing the river wielding clubs at the Chinese soldiers.

The latest video, relating to Feb 2020, It once again shows that Indians were the instigators, with longer clubs than the sticks hold by Chinese and greater in numbers. The Chinese had the right to respond with superior force, that is normal, be a man or a force.

What makes you believe that that part of the river is Chinese territory?

Your whole conclusion is based on assumption only.

The Chinese had the right to respond with superior force..... My foot.

At borders, mostly depends on your tactics and planning execution during such small incidents.

Just an example -during the latest video - Indian army executed the plan well and this was the reason as per you - superior army was beaten

Your land??? I prefer to believe that it is the land of the British colonial government.
ufff -who is talking about land... do you know about Hong Kong.......... just read about it

India's propaganda about 1967 was just to deceive the Indian people. But don't bring it into the modern civilized world.

View attachment 906022View attachment 906021View attachment 906020View attachment 906019

View attachment 906023

I didn't know when those Indian soldiers returned to Delhi. How does the Indian government convince them that "they have won China"...... Interestingly. Indians seem to really believe it.
When we did claim that Indian solders did not sacrifice their life for India?

We also lost a few valuable lives of our solders.

But Chinese got a very good lesion and rest are is written in history book.

Last edited:
If Indians can stop lying for one minute. The world will be better. But it is a pity that lying and boasting are the traditional genes of India.

You India provoked first. Then attack the Chinese soldiers first. Finally, the Chinese army killed senior officers of the Indian army and arrested hundreds of Indian soldiers...

India said in the media that "only 20 soldiers were killed". Do you believe this Indian joke??? Baby. I hope you will remember. India is an extremely shameless and despicable country full of lies.

oh Do Chinese soldiers kneel down and surrender like Indian soldiers?

like this

View attachment 906004

The posture of kneeling and surrendering is also traditional.

View attachment 906013
PLA can easily overrun North East of India
Infrastructure on Indian side is nowhere near the infrastructure on Chinese side of the border in Tibbet
The connectivity between New Delhi and Indo China border in north east is extremely poor compared to connectivity between Beijing and Lhasa

PLA can easily overrun North East of India
Infrastructure on Indian side is nowhere near the infrastructure on Chinese side of the border in Tibbet
The connectivity between New Delhi and Indo China border in north east is extremely poor compared to connectivity between Beijing and Lhasa

This what mistake done by previous congress government.... Now the work is in progress then china is jumping up and down.

View attachment 906022View attachment 906021View attachment 906020View attachment 906019

View attachment 906023

Humiliations for India every time, everywhere. Now, this is something new I learned today. :dance3:

What makes you believe that that part of the river is Chinese territory?

Your whole conclusion is based on assumption only.

The Chinese had the right to respond with superior force..... My foot.

At borders, mostly depends on your tactics and planning execution during such small incidents.

Just an example -during the latest video - Indian army executed the plan well and this was the reason as per you - superior army was beaten

ufff -who is talking about land... do you know about Hong Kong.......... just read about it

When we did claim that Indian solders did not sacrifice their life for India?

We also lost a few valuable lives of our solders.

But Chinese got a very good lesion and rest are is written in history book.
Let me remind you. Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang Xuance conquered India earlier than Britain.

yes. Chinese soldiers only die on Indian keyboards...

Did you see the surrender of Indian soldiers?

33e917099cde47c183757546ff5ed1bd.jpg

No country lies like Indians. No country can rely on editing news to win the war.

Let me remind you. Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang Xuance conquered India earlier than Britain.

yes. Chinese soldiers only die on Indian keyboards...

Did you see the surrender of Indian soldiers?

View attachment 906046

No country lies like Indians. No country can rely on editing news to win the war.

Bhai Taiwan is yourt, Hongkong is yours, ladakh, Arunachal pradesh, Assam, and all sea waters is yours.... Just be happy and smile...

This what mistake done by previous congress government.... Now the work is in progress then china is jumping up and down.
How do you think the increasing presence of China in Nepal and Bangladesh would affect the security of chicken’s neck aka Siliguri corridor

How do you think the increasing presence of China in Nepal and Bangladesh would affect the security of chicken’s neck aka Siliguri corridor

There is a redline...

Why would not be a full flesh war?

Both are nuclear state countries and do you think that playing with a nuclear state country will help China?

I stated before such an act will end by losing many big cities in both countries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom