What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

Not in our dreams, exoskeletons have been used in PLA for over 5 years already.

Just because some Indians don't know some things do not make those things any less true. But whatever it's just what indians think.

1671183066576.png

1671183098537.png

1671183118035.png

1671183129556.png

I mean even Janes reported on it 2 years ago on just Tibetan theater.

https://www.janes.com/defence-news/...ol-unit-in-tibet-using-new-exoskeleton-system

1671183188174.png

Even food delivery services have made some use of exoskeletons.

1671183233004.png

The Indians meanwhile in reality (without being fake news like Indians are only capable of).

ladakh captives.jpg

The videos showing these captured Indians are numerous.

Meanwhile Indians can only make fake news using photos from other events from the distant past.

https://www.boomlive.in/fact-check/...dium=44338728&utm_content=auto-link&utm_id=68

Issue seems to be settled, for now. So, let us await for the next publicized clash.😊

It would be a matter of shame if China doesn’t retaliate i came to know that Indians have captured territory claimed by china and has also killed Chinese soldiers.
Taiwanese media is making fun of China showing these videos and pictures they did the same after Galwan.
PLA is far and way more capable than just defending the borders and IA has no infrastructure in east to sustain a war yet for some reason China is silent i don’t understand why ?

It would be a matter of shame if China doesn’t retaliate i came to know that Indians have captured territory claimed by china and has also killed Chinese soldiers.
Taiwanese media is making fun of China showing these videos and pictures they did the same after Galwan.
PLA is far and way more capable than just defending the borders and IA has no infrastructure in east to sustain a war yet for some reason China is silent i don’t understand why ?
China was silent on Galwan too until the videos and pictures of scores of Indian squatting on floors with their ears in their hands appeared. One type of Indians believe China never took one inch of Indian land and there are people like you who believe you took Chinese land. Baba banares he ho sary 😂

China was silent on Galwan too until the videos and pictures of scores of Indian squatting on floors with their ears in their hands appeared. One type of Indians believe China never took one inch of Indian land and there are people like you who believe you took Chinese land. Baba banares he ho sary 😂

China's actions, and their timings, have totally confused them. That confusion and bewilderment becomes all the more apparent, if one sees their TV Channels programs. I saw quite a number of them during Galwan Clash.

The connectivity of eastern part of India with New Delhi and rest of India is so poor that by the time India mobilises troops , arms and ammunitions to East China would reach chicken’s neck.
It’s important to note that connectivity on the Chinese side of the border is robust they have motorways , high speed rail corridor and airports in Tibbet.
India has started making infrastructure in East at a massive scale only very recently that might be the reason why China is angry

The connectivity of eastern part of India with New Delhi and rest of India is so poor that by the time India mobilises troops , arms and ammunitions to East China would reach chicken’s neck.
It’s important to note that connectivity on the Chinese side of the border is robust they have motorways , high speed rail corridor and airports in Tibbet.
India has started making infrastructure in East at a massive scale only very recently that might be the reason why China is angry
That is correct but that doesn't mean that India has taken Chinese land. I was contesting your earlier comment which claims that India has taken Chinese land.

That is correct but that doesn't mean that India has taken Chinese land. I was contesting your earlier comment which claims that India has taken Chinese land.
Indian army did kill Chinese soldiers and crossed LAC to attack on Chinese posts
i am not talking about this particular video where they’re abusing and hitting Chinese soldiers with sticks
And i am well aware of the fact that Eastern Part of India is a cakewalk for PLA because that part is completely isolated from rest of India so is not the case with Tibbet on Chinese side

Last edited:

Fact of the case is that nobody knows, who has taken whose land, because LAC is an ill-defined line. In Ladakh/Aksai-Chin, it is neither delineated on map, nor demarcated on land. In Arunachal Pradesh, McMahon Line is delineated on a map, but it is very crudely drawn, by probably some drunk British officer. China plays around this vagueness and cloudy circumstances. 😊😊😊

Casualties on the Chinese side were much more than that on Indian side
galwan was a serious hand to hand combat where both sides had casualties but India has always accepted the number of casualties so is not the case with China nothing comes out of China nobody knows what happens in China they have their media in control
No country lies like Indians. No country depends on Bollywood to win the war.... Again. This is not India.

India wants to win China???

Rely on 150cm Indian soldiers?

Rely on illiterate Indian soldiers?

Rely on bureaucratically corrupt Indian officers?

Rely on Bollywood to give Indian army courage?

Baby... The Indian army has the courage to attack the Chinese army only when its number is more than 3 times that of the Chinese army!

Don't imagine that Indian soldiers can 1 V 1 with Chinese soldiers. this is the consequence!

LxQl-fykcypq2308422.gif

Fact of the case is that nobody knows, who has taken whose land, because LAC is an ill-defined line. In Ladakh/Aksai-Chin, it is neither delineated on map, nor demarcated on land. In Arunachal Pradesh, McMahon Line is delineated on a map, but it is very crudely drawn, by probably some drunk British officer. China plays around this vagueness and cloudy circumstances. 😊😊😊
Bilkul janab. I think there was a program where Ajai shukla explained it very well.

But India didn’t invade Tibbet China did

But India didn’t invade Tibbet China did
Tibet became China's territory longer than Britain established India.

Of course I admit it. After the establishment of India, Britain did try to invade China's Tibet.

These damned historical illiterates. According to this logic. India is just a province of China! Because Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang Xuance conquered India in 3 days!

Back
Top Bottom