What's new

Big 3 proposal: Board of Control for Cricket in India threatens Bangladesh

Finally, don't have to read about Bangladesh losing tests.

Is that the deception India and Awami League spreading to mollify street?

stop looking for conspiracies everywhere. I think watching Bangladesh lose every time is a waste of my time.

Don't try to own up thing that is being deceptively established to feed you at the first place. Shia and Ahmadi problems are political rather than religious. The current form of those sects were established by Western invaders (Shia indirectly by BRITS through Safabid and Ahmadi directly by them).

I dont want to deviate the discussion from the original point but just because this has been brought up, any one who wants to know truth and is willing to spend some time in search of truth watch this and get educated:

I dont want to deviate the discussion from the original point but just because this has been brought up, any one who wants to know truth and is willing to spend some time in search of truth watch this and get educated:

This guy is the Qadyiani boss/massih. Muslims should not listen to a heretic's sermons.

1. Back to cricket, BCB, Popon, etc don't decide these things; Hasina does. And Hasina must do what her masters desire her to do.
2. And now IPL has decided to devour BPL which we had organized so well.

1. Back to cricket, BCB, Popon, etc don't decide these things; Hasina does. And Hasina must do what her masters desire her to do.
2. And now IPL has decided to devour BPL which we had organized so well.

1. Hasina is a RAW puppet so ultimately it's RAW's decision.
2. Your well organized BPL couldn't even pay the foreign players on time. :rofl:

bangalis will regret supporting the move so wil south africans! and yes pakistan is going to be the biggest victim first it stood up against big3 and not to forget indian rivalry!

1. Hasina is a RAW puppet so ultimately it's RAW's decision.
2. Your well organized BPL couldn't even pay the foreign players on time. :rofl:

Entire Bangladesh Cricket is equivalent or lower than just one of the IPL teams of India. I can't believe @asad71 is comparing BPL with IPL. :omghaha::omghaha:

' “If you [Bangladesh] do not agree, the Indian cricket team would not visit Bangladesh to play T20 World Cup. We will also withdraw our team from the Asia Cup,” BCCI President N Srinivasan said.

“We will see what you [Bangladesh] do afterwards,” he warned. '

This is not how India should behave, N Srinivasan is abusing power given by his Gora masters.

1.Indians feel it below their dignity(which is in fact zero)to get their ar$$$ whipped by Nomo Shudro Bangals.That's why they never ever invited our boys fearing defeat after defeat.

2.India cannot simply stand anything good/positive/achievement of/by/in BD. The whole sordid affair has been planned and is being executed by them. We saw this first when Zaka Ashraf was lured to invite BD team only to be rebuffed. The Indian idea is to manufacture bad blood between BD and Pakistan.

In dubai or Saudi the arabs own you .

In subcontinent India own you

In the past the pakistanis owned you

Long story short someone own you all the time . Now be a good bitch and loss your test playing status ... lol

thaprai a kaner loti fatai dimu, thik hoa jabi

Ei bekoob ki koi kaaney nia luv nai. Massive complex a bhogey.....

I think eventually this BCCI President N Srinivasan will lose his job for creating this type of bad blood between cricket boards of various countries.

A lot of money is 'at play' here. This Srinivasan idiot has shown enough of his tomfoolery and egotism. He will be out when the dust settles.....

In dubai or Saudi the arabs own you .

In subcontinent India own you

In the past the pakistanis owned you

Long story short someone own you all the time . Now be a good bitch and loss your test playing status ... lol

Amazing this coming from an Indian, a 1000 year long bit*h. You been effed in so many ways over a millennia that in itself is worthy of an entry in the Guinness book of world record as the ' millenial bi*ch'

Back
Top Bottom