What's new

Big 3 proposal: Board of Control for Cricket in India threatens Bangladesh

It's typical Hindu mindset, nothing new.

I think 7 nations should continue ICC and let this big 3 gang leave and play with each other, there will be some immediate financial problems, but that phase will be temporary and in long run it's good for international cricket.
True - you summed it up.
It's typical 'Hindu' mindset. Thanks for clearing it up. :agree:

It's mainly India who is itching for it and forgot that what struggle everyone did to break monopoly of English over cricket.
And Hindus can't spare even sports from cast system.
Damn we are evil. :devil:

It's mainly India who is itching for it and forgot that what struggle everyone did to break monopoly of English over cricket.

And Hindus can't spare even sports from cast system.
I mean i don't have any problem of you criticizing India or BCCI. But I can't understand why you guys so obsessed with religion.
India is just not hindus, India is sikhs muslims christians and everybody else. Just f***king illiterate comments you can come up with.

I mean i don't have any problem of you criticizing India or BCCI. But I can't understand why you guys so obsessed with religion.
India is just not hindus, India is sikhs muslims christians and everybody else. Just f***king illiterate comments you can come up with.

Who practice cast system base on social status? It has thousands years of history not a new phenomena

If it was just about distribution of revenues than i wouldn't have problem, What BCCI here is doing is introducing cast system where 3 nations will be Brahmin untouchable/unquestionable and rest Dalits.

Last edited:
Who practice cast system base on social status? It has thousands years of history not a new phenomena
True.
So muslims don't practice hate within themselves. Shia Sunnis Ahmadis.
Tell me who you are a shia sunny or a ahmadi or something else.
But when you categorize India as a hindu, its just retarded. So you are telling every hindu is bad and believes in caste system even if a hindu pakistani.

True.
So muslims don't practice hate within themselves. Shia Sunnis Ahmadis.
Tell me who you are a shia sunny or a ahmadi or something else.
But when you categorize India as a hindu, its just retarded. So you are telling every hindu is bad and believes in caste system even if a hindu pakistani.

I admit, problems of Muslims, next?

you guys simply cant think beyond religion, can you??? :coffee:
Its to do with being a Pakistani. Taught about the Hindu mindset, Ahmadiya mindset, Christian mindset, Shia mindsret, from childhood in each madrassa...all evil :lol:
Only one mindset - Sunni - is praiseworthy.

Last edited:
l
If it was just about distribution of revenues than i wouldn't have problem, What BCCI here is doing is introducing cast system where 3 nations will be Brahmin untouchable/unquestionable and rest Dalits.

Nah that's not it we are going to something to others way much disgusting like what what Sunni wahabbis do to Shias, Ahmadis, Sifis gets :devil:

Nah that's not it we are going to something to others way much disgusting like what what Sunni wahabbis do to Shias, Ahmadis, Sifis gets :devil:

Defiantly - giving threats to others is proof that you are bring package by combining both evil traits.

It's typical Hindu mindset, nothing new.

I think 7 nations should continue ICC and let this big 3 gang leave and play with each other, there will be some immediate financial problems, but that phase will be temporary and in long run it's good for international cricket.

Didnt expect this from you sirjee :disagree:

i really dont understand what people are bitching about??whats so wrong in claiming 20% of the funds while generating 80% ??

I admit, problems of Muslims, next?
Don't try to own up thing that is being deceptively established to feed you at the first place. Shia and Ahmadi problems are political rather than religious. The current form of those sects were established by Western invaders (Shia indirectly by BRITS through Safabid and Ahmadi directly by them).

Back
Top Bottom