What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

You Indians always come up with your agenda ... discussion is focused on US new world security order. Where some behavioral instructions for India too

You see the US policy change ....they now address AJK in tweets .... Pakistan controlled Kashmir not anymore .... Your whole Indian media is upside down. .

What if I told you I was there. :smokin:

It really is a slap in the face of many US centric Pakistanis. The rednecks basically termed Pakistan as the most dangerous country in a jiffy. These words by Biden cannot be taken lightly. The matter of the fact is that Biden is just a mouthpiece. Whatever he says is simply state policy.

I wouldn’t trust a Pakistani as far as I can throw one and I’m a Pakistani .
After what these imbeciles Bajwa and hes qadiani gang have done masquerading as muslims . Haji saab lol . to Pakistan and how patriotic Pakistanis have been treated and how the corrupt traitors have been promoted to fulfill Bajwas business enterprise and anti state agenda .
The nuclear weapons are being disbanded and Pakistan will be denuclearised soon all due to the greed of the generals and the want of destruction of a Muslim country on behest of its masters America and by using the British creation qadianis to fulfill its aims .

I wouldn’t trust a Pakistani as far as I can throw one and I’m a Pakistani .
After what these imbeciles Bajwa and hes qadiani gang have done masquerading as muslims . Haji saab lol . to Pakistan and how patriotic Pakistanis have been treated and how the corrupt traitors have been promoted to fulfill Bajwas business enterprise and anti state agenda .
The nuclear weapons are being disbanded and Pakistan will be denuclearised soon all due to the greed of the generals and the want of destruction of a Muslim country on behest of its masters America and by using the British creation qadianis to fulfill its aims .

Pakistan is finished. That is the bitter truth. Economically bankrupt. Morally corrupt. On a societal level destroyed. Militarily defeated. Infiltrated and compromised.

Pakistan is the only nuclear armed country which has sophisticated SOPs to perform according to the most modern warfare tactics. This was confirmed during the infamous Brahmos incident where a nuclear capable missile launched by rogue elements in India was detected in earnest to avoid nuclear conflict.

The country's nuclear arsenal is entirely based on principle of deterrence unlike other nation states.

As far as America is considered, she has dropped a nuclear bomb on her own soil on her own populace. No one can deny the lack of infrastructure improvements required by both Russia and USA as numbers of their own arsenal dictate.

Mr. Biden shall not speak of matters beyond his attention span.

Pakistan is the only nuclear armed country which has sophisticated SOPs to perform according to the most modern warfare tactics. This was confirmed during the infamous Brahmos incident where a nuclear capable missile launched by rogue elements in India was detected in earnest to avoid nuclear conflict.

The country's nuclear arsenal is entirely based on principle of deterrence unlike other nation states.

As far as America is considered, she has dropped a nuclear bomb on her own soil on her own populace. No one can deny the lack of infrastructure improvements required by both Russia and USA as numbers of their own arsenal dictate.

Mr. Biden shall not speak of matters beyond his attention span.

Of course Biden will speak. He owns Pakistan. Bajwa and PDM depend on America.

They've been watching for a long time, wouldn't you say? Probably ran out of the popcorn by now. Let's give them a refill, so they can keep watching intently.

What can you do about an actively serving COAS?

One can speculate that they are waiting for his term to end to take action.

Why else do you think he’s running around the world like a mad dog trying to secure his exit? His paranoia might even lead him to look for another extension but that’s also a fatal mistake..

He is silencing all opposition and journalists with kidnapping and torture because of this same paranoia. You Pakeez must be real fuckin dumb, if you think people like General Faiz and many others are just sitting back and watching without any plan of action. They are giving him enough rope to hang himself with.

Bajwa and his crew have overstepped their boundaries by stealing the people’s mandate, cutting off pensions for veterans in an attempt to blackmail them, and ultimately colluding with external forces to destabilize Pakistan.

His last ditch effort to save his own azz is to internationally beg his handlers for sanctuary and to pump and dump these noon league idiots as a scapegoat but everyone knows who the brain behind all of this was.

Unfortunately for Bajra, his daddy Amreeka is demanding Billo Rani to be put on the throne before they can make him guarantees. This rat bajwa is in a panic as he seems to be finding less options to tunnel his way out of this.

So I’ll ask you to wait and watch...

Last edited:
What can you do about an actively serving COAS?

One can speculate that they are waiting for his term to end to take action.

Why else do you think he’s running around the world like a mad dog trying to secure his exit? His paranoia might even lead him to look for another extension but that’s also a fatal mistake..

He is silencing all opposition and journalists with kidnapping and torture because of this same paranoia. You Pakeez must be real fuckin dumb, if you think people like General Faiz and many others are just sitting back and watching without any plan of action. They are giving him enough rope to hang himself with.

Bajwa and his crew have overstepped their boundaries by stealing the people’s mandate, cutting off pensions for veterans in an attempt to blackmail them, and ultimately colluding with external forces to destabilize Pakistan.

His last ditch effort to save his own azz is to internationally beg his handlers for sanctuary and to pump and dump these noon league idiots as a scapegoat but everyone knows who the brain behind all of this was.

Unfortunately for Bajra, his daddy Amreeka is demanding Billo Rani to be put on the throne before they can make him guarantees. This rat bajwa is in a panic as he seems to be having less options to tunnel his way out of this.

So I’ll ask you to wait and watch...
don't give me hope, just stop

Of course Biden will speak. He owns Pakistan. Bajwa and PDM depend on America.

Politics in Pakistan is heavily influenced by the cold war. The geo strategic dependencies of the fledgling nation state were always dictated by security of the state. Democratic core of the country's foundation and ultimate resolve to sustain existence allied the country with American motivations in the cold war.

America lives rent free in the political space of Pakistan and probably would continue to do so for the foreseeable future. All political forces in the country cash in on this American cow with renewed vigour and enthusiasm.

United States of America remains Pakistan's biggest trade partner.

Back
Top Bottom