What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

I hope Coas isn't powerful enough to unilaterally make that decision...
One would think the COAS isn't powerful enough to unilaterally **** up the entire country for years (or possibly decades to come, by taking away the one hope for Pakistan)

He most definitely isn't. Which is why it's all the more worrying that he has like enough minded people in high up places.

don't give me hope, just stop

All of you are painting entire fauj with a single brush. It’s so stupid. It’s a huge institution with millions of people...

Not all of them have the same opinions, and not all of them get to retire to the west either.

Use your brains Pakeez.

New tik tok gen of Pakeez on PDF are fucking dumb and moist brov...

Woe is me, doom and gloom, Pakistan is finished...surrender monkey nasaal..

Pakistan wasn’t made so all of you pubG warriors would cry and commit suicide. Don’t worry there are enough real men left to protect Pakistan even amongst the pit of vipers.

So please go back to your zinger burgers and mutt marna of trans models on your tik tok feeds. There is no need to panic.

Posru nasaal...chikh aundi te ron lap pende..

Forcing Pakistan into the chinese and Russian sphere.. Not the wisiest words said by an American diplomat.. Biden is saying alot of horse grab these days such as his recent Russia comments..

His only doing the US foreign policy damage this doesn't favor them and their relations..

They were honoring Pakistani officials just days ago in the white house and then he throws this out into the open. Two steps forward and 4 steps backwards..

I don't know how many times the white house has withdrawn immediately from comments said by Biden since his rule too damn many times and this is one of these unfortunate tongue slips.. They will try to walk it back

And Afghanistan has ?? Which one??

Don’t know much about Afghanistan history but Pakistan surrendered in 1971

It was General Hamid Gul that even admitted to you kiddos that COAS is selected as per orders of Uncle Sam.

:lol:

Aqalmaand ke liye ishara hi kaafi hota he.

He got kicked out during his tenure, He was a good man .

Like international bacha Bazi competitions??

Explain this

Last edited:
The guy really has demantia and the white house will attempt to walk back on it and they have done this 1000s of times since his been in office.. As it was unnecessarily hostile remarks which the US deep state is not happy with it as he is destroying ties unnecessarily due to his demantia

What can you do about an actively serving COAS?

One can speculate that they are waiting for his term to end to take action.

Why else do you think he’s running around the world like a mad dog trying to secure his exit? His paranoia might even lead him to look for another extension but that’s also a fatal mistake..

He is silencing all opposition and journalists with kidnapping and torture because of this same paranoia. You Pakeez must be real fuckin dumb, if you think people like General Faiz and many others are just sitting back and watching without any plan of action. They are giving him enough rope to hang himself with.

Bajwa and his crew have overstepped their boundaries by stealing the people’s mandate, cutting off pensions for veterans in an attempt to blackmail them, and ultimately colluding with external forces to destabilize Pakistan.

His last ditch effort to save his own azz is to internationally beg his handlers for sanctuary and to pump and dump these noon league idiots as a scapegoat but everyone knows who the brain behind all of this was.

Unfortunately for Bajra, his daddy Amreeka is demanding Billo Rani to be put on the throne before they can make him guarantees. This rat bajwa is in a panic as he seems to be finding less options to tunnel his way out of this.

So I’ll ask you to wait and watch...
Don't mind the pakeez, mate. The dumbfucks are watching their country being taken into the grave.

What's gen faiz and co. are going to do possibly about it after bajwa's gone? Just let me on, please.

And what's this about giving him enough rope ot hang himself? Are they going to prosecute him for kidnapping and torture after retirement. And they will just forego all those tactics forever and never use them for their own benefit.

Coming back to my original point. There are no patriotic factions. There's just factions. Their is no such thing as patriotism. Anything that helps in the acquisition and consolidation of power. The chors are fucking up this country not because they are unpatriotic and htey hate it. but because they are corrupt, greedy bastards and to be corrupt, greedy bastards, they need to be in power. Imran Khan isn't in politics because of his patriotism. But because he has an agenda to implement that agenda. He needs to be in power.
Same goes for gen faiz and the rest of that lot, they aren't to patriotic opposition to the traitor bajwa. They are just a rival faction who believe their interests lie elsewhere (e.g. china/russia bloc, but idts) whereas Bajwa thinks they lie in Uncle sam's feet.

صدر جوبائیڈن رات 3 بجے گرفتار۔۔

جوبائیڈن کے خلاف کہسار تھانہ میں رانا ثنا اللہ کی مدعیت میں مقدمہ درج کرلیا گیا۔ جوبائیڈن کو آج ڈسٹرکٹ کورٹ میں میڈم زیبا کی عدالت میں پیش کیا جائے گا۔۔

مجھے رات انہوں نے گرفتار کیا اور میری آنکھوں پر پٹی باندھ کر میرے کپڑے اتار کر مجھے مارا گیا۔ (صدر جوبائیڈن)

صدر جوبائیڈن بالکل فٹ ہیں میں نے خود چیک کیا ہے اور میری پمز کے ڈاکٹرز سے بھی بات ہوئی ہے۔۔ (غریدہ فاروقی)

Like he might (arguably) be the most worthless & useless President in recent past.

Nothing he does seems to go well.

This comment of his will be yesterday's news...*

*Ofcourse - India will keep running this story, do TV Shows, make a movie around it for..., atleast 4-5 Years.

Yeah, we're a Dangerous Country - trigger happy - just test us 8-).

Pakistan tends to use its nuclear capabilities to act as a deterrent for any kind of military intervention by India,” said Grace Liu, a research associate at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies.

“Pakistan sees nuclear weapons as the only way to prevent a repeat of something like 1971 ever happening again, when its territory was effectively cut in half, with Bangladesh created out of what used to be East Pakistan,” said Panda.

That’s clearly false.

haji sabh must be angry!
black vigo coming your way Mr Biden!

Political rhetoric 24/7 from all sides will result in the same remarks from everywhere. Not so long ago khan was saying nuclear weapons under shahbaz imported government are not safe. Then we have shireen mazari spitting venom and fake news all the time. N league was spreading bullshit in 2019 during Indian strikes...

Why is everyone so surprised? The politcal elite themselves are responsible for this.

I see the PTI and other educated PTI sympathisers
They're fools of the highest order putting all their eggs in one basket thinking khan will set things right lol.

Without cohesion.

What is this oldy referring to? A country where the people are fragmented. A nation where peoples are not one entity. These rednecks don't even consider Pakistan a nation.

I think he’s referring to army and civilian gov not being on same page

I posted the context and it seems to be that he has blurted it out.

Back
Top Bottom