What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

All of you are painting entire fauj with a single brush. It’s so stupid. It’s a huge institution with millions of people...

Not all of them have the same opinions, and not all of them get to retire to the west either.

Use your brains Pakeez.

New tik tok gen of Pakeez on PDF are fucking dumb and moist brov...

Woe is me, doom and gloom, Pakistan is finished...surrender monkey nasaal..

Pakistan wasn’t made so all of you pubG warriors would cry and commit suicide. Don’t worry there are enough real men left to protect Pakistan even amongst the pit of vipers.

So please go back to your zinger burgers and mutt marna of trans models on your tik tok feeds. There is no need to panic.

Posru nasaal...chikh aundi te ron lap pende..
jo kehta ha wohi hota ha

gottem

It really is a slap in the face of many US centric Pakistanis. The rednecks basically termed Pakistan as the most dangerous country in a jiffy. These words by Biden cannot be taken lightly. The matter of the fact is that Biden is just a mouthpiece. Whatever he says is simply state policy.

They are absent from the thread 😂

What can you do about an actively serving COAS?

One can speculate that they are waiting for his term to end to take action.

Why else do you think he’s running around the world like a mad dog trying to secure his exit? His paranoia might even lead him to look for another extension but that’s also a fatal mistake..

He is silencing all opposition and journalists with kidnapping and torture because of this same paranoia. You Pakeez must be real fuckin dumb, if you think people like General Faiz and many others are just sitting back and watching without any plan of action. They are giving him enough rope to hang himself with.

Bajwa and his crew have overstepped their boundaries by stealing the people’s mandate, cutting off pensions for veterans in an attempt to blackmail them, and ultimately colluding with external forces to destabilize Pakistan.

His last ditch effort to save his own azz is to internationally beg his handlers for sanctuary and to pump and dump these noon league idiots as a scapegoat but everyone knows who the brain behind all of this was.

Unfortunately for Bajra, his daddy Amreeka is demanding Billo Rani to be put on the throne before they can make him guarantees. This rat bajwa is in a panic as he seems to be finding less options to tunnel his way out of this.

So I’ll ask you to wait and watch...

Ngl this sounds like Haqeeqat TV level cope

I wouldn’t trust a Pakistani as far as I can throw one and I’m a Pakistani .
After what these imbeciles Bajwa and hes qadiani gang have done masquerading as muslims . Haji saab lol . to Pakistan and how patriotic Pakistanis have been treated and how the corrupt traitors have been promoted to fulfill Bajwas business enterprise and anti state agenda .
The nuclear weapons are being disbanded and Pakistan will be denuclearised soon all due to the greed of the generals and the want of destruction of a Muslim country on behest of its masters America and by using the British creation qadianis to fulfill its aims .

Pakistan Army is an extension of British Indian Army so why are we surprised?

Like he might (arguably) be the most worthless & useless President in recent past.

Nothing he does seems to go well.

This comment of his will be yesterday's news...*

*Ofcourse - India will keep running this story, do TV Shows, make a movie around it for..., atleast 4-5 Years.

Yeah, we're a Dangerous Country - trigger happy - just test us 8-).

Yeah pretty much this.. Come get some.. Pakistan is unapologetic and this is a gaffe from his side and his gov't will retreat such unnecessary remarks.. I understand this as diplomatically foolishness slipped tongue comments which he is known for and have been making one after another recently..

He is creating an unnecessary diplomatic animosty against the US where it is unwarranted

Is there any aghast in army ranks on the statement of Joe biden?

or this aghast is only for 16 year kids

They aren’t aghast at surrendering or at TTP coming back 😂

I feel you are from the land of 1000 years of fake military victories or may b a product of such living in west . False Flagging here

I’m Pashtun ☺️

All of you are painting entire fauj with a single brush. It’s so stupid. It’s a huge institution with millions of people...

Not all of them have the same opinions, and not all of them get to retire to the west either.

Use your brains Pakeez.

New tik tok gen of Pakeez on PDF are fucking dumb and moist brov...

Woe is me, doom and gloom, Pakistan is finished...surrender monkey nasaal..

Pakistan wasn’t made so all of you pubG warriors would cry and commit suicide. Don’t worry there are enough real men left to protect Pakistan even amongst the pit of vipers.

So please go back to your zinger burgers and mutt marna of trans models on your tik tok feeds. There is no need to panic.

Posru nasaal...chikh aundi te ron lap pende..

Now this sounds straight out of Ehd e Wafa 😂

Last edited:
Ngl this sounds like Haqeeqat TV level cope

Pakistan Army is an extension of British Indian Army so why are we surprised?

Wow you guys are fakkin stupid. The writing is on the wall.

Azam Swati openly called out Bajwa for violating the constitution. Bajwa is suppressing him and other journalists to avoid that article 6 charge which is inevitably coming his way.

You think these lawyers and journos are saying these things without the backing of certain circles in the military?

These circles move in silence, as that is their MO in intelligence. They are not emotional kids like you that are like yaaaaaa burn the house down!!!!

These guys play chess while you guys play checkers.

And that’s also why they’ve been good at fooling low iq emotional awam for decades. :lol:

Last edited:
What made you think that Fiaz is s good guy؟

Good and bad is subjective, but for what it’s worth he turned down DG ISI role offered by SS in exchange to put IK in check.

Also Faiz been supporting IK from Peshawar, otherwise IK would have been taken to a black site by now.

The establishment accepted US hegemony via the cipher sent by a low level US bureaucrat but still US gives out negative remarks and wants Pakistan to do more.

Is this a f******* surprise?

Good and bad is subjective, but for what it’s worth he turned down DG ISI role offered by SS in exchange to put IK in check.

Also Faiz been supporting IK from Peshawar, otherwise IK would have been taken to a black site by now.
I don't trust a single individual at the moment.

We are bhikaari says the PM of a nuclear armed country; a country that is resource rich but yet is underdeveloped; a country whose rulers own property in some of the richest parts of the world but whose PM goes on BBG and cries in front of TV anchor because he feels pain of flood afectees.

We have COAS who issues demarche to a country but few weeks later goes to the same country for a week to discuss god knows what? The same COAS pleads to goras to sell us weapons otherwise we will have to turn to the Chinese. We have the head of ISI who cannot secure PM's office. And this is all that we know. I shudder to think what goras are told in private.

Our people voted for these clowns so what else should we expect?

As for which country is a global threat, we just have to ask people of Latin America or ME. As for Pakistanis, we are the biggest threat to ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom