What's new

Bhukhari should be sent to Pakistan, says Yogi Adityanath

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath said on Friday that Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Syed Ahmed Bukhari, should be sent to Pakistan.

He was reacting to Bukhari's comment that he would invite Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on his son's annointment but not Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

He also called Bhukhari a traitor.

The Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid Thursday said he was inviting Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif but not Narendra Modi to mark his son's annointment as the Naib Imam, saying the Indian prime minister was yet to win the confidence of the country's Muslims.

Syed Ahmed Bukhari, however, said he had invited four Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders, including Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Health Minister Harsh Vardhan, for the November 29 dinner to mark the occasion.

"We have invited the prime minister of Pakistan as we have had relations with him since my (late) father's time, unlike with Modi, whom we have not invited," Bukhari said.

Ahmed Bukhari's son, 19-year-old Shaban, will be annointed the Naib Imam of Jama Masjid, reputedly India's biggest mosque, November 22.

Read more at: Bhukhari should be sent to Pakistan, says Yogi Adityanath : India, News - India Today

So what he did not invite Modi? Everybody knows that Modi is a Hindu Dehshatgard who killed 500000000000000000000000000 peaceful Muslims in Gujarat. Now every Hindu hardliner started bashing peaceful Bukhari clearly proves that minorities are not safe in India.

he knew Prime Minister will not accept his invitation .............so he didnt send it and made fuss about it.

our PM is not vehla

why doesnt he come to Pakistan himself, us ke pichey lal topi wala chore dain gye

Sorry but they were left on purpose to irritate you guys followed forcing you to Repeat 47

So what he did not invite Modi? Everybody knows that Modi is a Hindu Dehshatgard who killed 500000000000000000000000000 peaceful Muslims in Gujarat. Now every Hindu hardliner started bashing peaceful Bukhari clearly proves that minorities are not safe in India.

Good to see you in pink. Sarcasm failed I guess. :rofl:

Muslim leaders slam Shahi Imam for snubbing PM Narendra Modi | Zee News

All Indian Muslim Personal Law Board member Kamal Farooqi reportedly said Bukhari's act will give the entire Muslim community a bad name.
As per a report in a newspaper, Farooqi slammed the Shahi Imam of India's largest mosque and said it was not a "personal function".
Muslim leaders also reminded Bukhari that he doesn't represent Indian Muslims.

As usual, the toiletless crawl out of their holes filled with defecation and start screaming strawmen. The lowest form of wit, my lower-caste friend. Clearly, the Brahmins have not only snatched your toilets, but also your intelligence.

As usual, the toiletless crawl out of their holes filled with defecation and start screaming strawmen. The lowest form of wit, my lower-caste friend. Clearly, the Brahmins have not only snatched your toilets, but also your intelligence.
I heard the turks are coming to introduce Turkish hamam to the daal khors in the land of the pure.

can give you 60 rupees for go BD

black balls i got it , first clean them and make them green apples :rofl:
bleach makes it pain like a B!tch ... no games with the two anmol rattan.

who gives a sh!t about them man, it's their narrow mindedness which is getting exposed.

Lets not paint all Indian Muslims with the same color. There are many many Indian Muslims who are nationalists. Few rotten ones always get the attention and whole community gets blamed

Back
Top Bottom