What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

Shame on GEO News - Showing Torn pieces of dead bodies on TV.

Shame on GEO News - Showing Torn pieces of dead bodies on TV.

reports are coming up that its not a aircraft, its a helicopter . and few people died...
Express news

also the reporter says , its helicopter... rescue people confirmed that its helicopter

i'm looking @ live coverage its not a heli

That is rubbish. Its the fault of aviation regulator which in this case is CAA. Two years back, AIrBlue plane crashed in mysterious circumstances. CAA made it more mysterious as it not reveal the details of Black Box. It kept avoiding the discovery of Black Box for many weeks.

Like at all high positions with lucrative perks, there are PM or presidents 'friends'. CAA is no exception.

My heart really goes out for the families of the deceased. May Allah give them patience. Its a very hard reality to accept that you have lost a loved one out of a perfectly avoidable accident.

367560-bhojaairplanecrash-1334931655-305-640x480.jpg

:cry:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/367560/helicopter-crashes-in-rawalpindi/

reports are coming up that its not a aircraft, its a helicopter . and few people died...
Express news

also the reporter says , its helicopter... rescue people confirmed that its helicopter

What you are saying man???

Bhoja air was an old Company having some odd 4 - 5 B-737 old birds.
It was a relaunch flight today for the company.

Azab pe Azab, afat pe afat ... Allah ho Akbar.

RIP

It's confirmed by MoD, there were no survivors.

it crashed in an open field,so far now no news on injuries on the ground

The pilot belongs to my village, he was an ex-paf pilot of mirage 5 division

What you are saying man???

a friend of mine living in Rawalpindi also messaged me the same of Heli Crash.
Seems like authorities were trying to make people fool early. A few News also stated the it was a Heli Crash.

Back
Top Bottom