What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

Sad Incident.May God rest their soul with eternal peace and give patience to all of their family members & relatives.

What i am hearing is that it was a Soviet made aircraft, eyewitness say that the weather was extremely bad.

yeah Bhoja got it from Shaheen Airlines after they retired these old air crafts ....

It operates a small domestic scheduled network. It ceased operations in 2000 due to financial difficulties and succumbed to numerous debts and was relaunched in 2011, the first flight was on 6th March 2012.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhoja_Air

Bhoja Air should be closed down immediately :angry:

Ary is reporting this was the first flight made by the company. I hope culprits are arrested and given the right punishment if found guilty

The ATC cleared the aircraft to land, three minutes later it crashed. All evidence points to low visibility due to bad weather in the area.

Oh? WTF has a crash got to do with 'difficulty' living in Pakistan? Plus you are a Canadian living in Canada as we can see from your avatar. Your comment is nonsensical to say the least.

On threads and moments like this we are all united - all flags dont matter and condolences are heard from both sides of the border. I strongly suggest refrain from giving him attention. It is terrible to hear such news.
Confirmed on reuters the weather was indeed bad - perhaps a factor.

I am sorry to hear, it is sad news. FYI, I just got mad when Sachien Avalanche happened and now this. It is really hurt and grief.

Sorry for confusing you.

As per news the height indicator tool of this plane was not working.....WTF man..................

Is there any on ground causalities? I heard that plan crashed on residential buildings?

The plane has Broken apart on contact with ground

Back
Top Bottom