What's new

Bhoja Air Flight crashes on final approach to Islamabad Airport.

That's true. I am not lied. That's what Pakistan is everyday, different problems, different attacks, different ways and others.

what next, sir?
Blah! and you must have cr@ped in your pants, well, accident might happen with anyone.. and No one can escape from dead.. Even you have to die some day, whether you are in any country. You can't avoid dead..

That's true. I am not lied. That's what Pakistan is everyday, different problems, different attacks, different ways and others.

what next, sir?

What next sir? Sad to say but as from now - you are on my ignore list.

This is terrible news. My heart felt condolences to all the victims. R.I.P.
Please keep us informed on any updates....

These local airlines dont spend money on aircraft maintenance...
Although its not yet clear if it was a mechanical fault or bad weather caused it.

Two weeks ago, there were earthquakes, four weeks ago, there were sucide killing many polices, one months ago, there were acids killing many women/men. Four months ago, NATO attack Pakistan soldiers, tmw we heard Sachien Avalanches bad news. what's next?

Is there something wrong with Pakistan clearly?

Bro, did you see our soldiers with more than 135 in Avalanches, and now 119+ Airplanes crash. It is huge number. No kidding!

Its easy to sit on your high chair and relate totally unrelated issues and be sarcastic....
I wonder when they will ban snotty school boys on this forum.

But thanks to Ignore list i will not have to read your stupidity anymore.

What i am hearing is that it was a Soviet made aircraft, eyewitness say that the weather was extremely bad.

Although its not yet clear if it was a mechanical fault or bad weather caused it.
It was going to land only very strong winds can make it crash as it was near the airport hence at low heights

Although its not yet clear if it was a mechanical fault or bad weather caused it...................

It would be prudent to wait for the accident investigation to be completed before opining on the causes of the crash. Right now the focus should be on the immediate aftermath of the tragedy.

(and to ignore the off topic posts here.)

Please don't jump to any conclusions. This appears to be a weather related accident. I am speaking right now with relatives in Islamabad and they are telling me that the weather in ISB is really bad tonight. Two years ago Airblue flight went down in bad weather also. This may have nothing to do with maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom