What's new

Bharti Airtel launches country’s first 4G service

i thought chinese telecom gear makers are being blocked i india?
huawei & zte are actually making more money in india now, than before indians started the security things..:lol:

Airtel 4G launch in Kolkata: ZTE stands for LTE?
2012-04-10 09:35:03, India

Telecom Lead India: Bharti Airtel will launch India's first TD LTE / 4G services in Kolkata on April 10. ZTE, the Chinese telecom equipment maker, will be the backbone of its network in Kolkata. How ZTE became the best choice for Airtel in Kolkata when other equipment vendors such as Nokia Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and Huawei were pinning their hopes on LTE launches in India.... telecomlead.com/inner-page-details.php?id=8178&block=News

congrats on it 4G exp and need exp cell phone to use it or not ;)
what the use of video call on 3g in india

congrats on it 4G exp and need exp cell phone to use it or not ;)
what the use of video call on 3g in india

I'm not exactly sure of what you said, but the purpose of 3G/4G in India would the the same as anywhere else on earth. Especially as India is the second largest nation by mobile ownership and has something like 70-80% of adult population with such devices.

but 2g means more talk time and 3G fast internet but lest talk time drains more battery :P
what about with 4g any info.

I think China already has the servises of 4g if i'm not wrong

no 4G service yet. only companies selling technology..

china may skip it for a real true 4G..

Huawei Moves Forward With Beyond LTE 30Gbps Technology
Darren Allan
20 March, 2012
huawei beyond lte technology
Over 20 times faster than current commercial LTE networks

Huawei has just announced the introduction of Beyond LTE technology which hugely boosts the speed of its super-fast mobile broadband.

Compared to existing commercial LTE networks, Beyond LTE offers a speed increase of a factor of 20, with increased peak rates up to 30Gbps...Huawei Moves Forward With Beyond LTE 30Gbps Technology | ITProPortal.com

still 2G in pasktin for cell phone 3G used by wire less internet service providers :P

Back
Top Bottom