What's new

Airtel launches 4G on mobiles at same price as 3G!!

bbc.co.uk
what about google map app... how long does it take to locate you?

bbc.co.uk took 8 secs to load completely. Before pictures was 3 secs.

All maps locations that are needed are saved. Do that before I take the trip. Then gps does its thing.

Airtel 4g service may not successful as thr intracity fiber laid in 2004 n in poor conditions same soft launching failed in pune n mumbai...... new fiber rollout targeted in next 2 or 3 mnths...........
Rjil has big plans for 4g n mukesh ambani has invested huge amount to create pan india base fiber network which will not be ready atleast in 2014.... thats y mukesh ambani has signed mou for 4g back bone network with Bharti Airtel n Rcom of anil ambani......
Airtel 4g service may not successful as thr intracity fiber laid in 2004 n in poor conditions same soft launching failed in pune n mumbai...... new fiber rollout targeted in next 2 or 3 mnths...........
Rjil has big plans for 4g n mukesh ambani has invested huge amount to create pan india base fiber network which will not be ready atleast in 2014.... thats y mukesh ambani has signed mou for 4g back bone network with Bharti Airtel n Rcom of anil ambani......
Airtel's maharashtra circle is operated by nokia siemens networks n was launched in pune on 18th of oct'12 through dongles and modems ,not sure if it was launched in mumbai as well.the recent launch was for mobile phones in 2300Mz frequency band, does the fiber laid in 2004 play any role in providing better 4G service?? Reliance jio has indeed invested heavily for their 4G networks and now that reliance jio had won 14 circle in 1800Mz frequency band as well,this would help them in making a pan india presence ,because 2300Mz frequency band alone is not feasible cos u have got only apple smartphones that can use 4G service at that frequency,with 1800Mz which is supported by 140+ smatphone in the market it would turn out to be a good investment,bt even airtel which also wants to make a pan India presence have won a few1800 Mz circles , hence it would give a competition to RJil when it is launched.though i see Airtel in the lead as of now.

it's only for iphone users.......
so, don't get pumped up.....:D:D
4G on 1800 Mz is on the way ,every frequency has its day :D

Last edited:
Airtel's maharashtra circle is operated by nokia siemens networks n was launched in pune on 18th of oct'12 through dongles and modems ,not sure if it was launched in mumbai as well.the recent launch was for mobile phones in 2300Mz frequency band, does the fiber laid in 2004 play any role in providing better 4G service?? Reliance jio has indeed invested heavily for their 4G networks and now that reliance jio had won 14 circle in 1800Mz frequency band as well,this would help them in making a pan india presence ,because 2300Mz frequency band alone is not feasible cos u have got only apple smartphones that can use 4G service at that frequency,with 1800Mz which is supported by 140+ smatphone in the market it would turn out to be a good investment,bt even airtel which also wants to make a pan India presence have won a few1800 Mz circles , hence it would give a competition to RJil when it is launched.though i see Airtel in the lead as of now.
Fiber is back bone of transmission network of all 4g services....... every 4g installed sites has to b fiberized before offering 4g services.... without fiber no 4g n LTE services possible. .......
Rjil is the headache for Bharti rite now becoz u remember how Rcom brought competitions in 2004 in Telecom industry n mukesh ambani was behind the same Rcom.......so every big operator like vf bharti idea is scared of rjil ....... I hav worked in rjil 4g project.....

Fiber is back bone of transmission network of all 4g services....... every 4g installed sites has to b fiberized before offering 4g services.... without fiber no 4g n LTE services possible. .......
Rjil is the headache for Bharti rite now becoz u remember how Rcom brought competitions in 2004 in Telecom industry n mukesh ambani was behind the same Rcom.......so every big operator like vf bharti idea is scared of rjil ....... I hav worked in rjil 4g project.....
Good to know that you had worked in RJIL :-) ,i agree with you that reliance joi is ineed a headace fr airtel,cos unlike airtel which under debt,reliancecom is financially stronger which is a plus point for'em.but i think jus like rjil even airtel is also investing in making a pan india network ,u need a investment of 10K -15K crores fr a pan india network if i am not wrong n both rjil n airtel are launching 4G in all 22 circles so don't you think that even after rjil launch airtel will give it a competition??and do u have any idea why reliance jio has taken a li'll longer time to launch 4G??

Good to know that you had worked in RJIL :-) ,i agree with you that reliance joi is ineed a headace fr airtel,cos unlike airtel which under debt,reliancecom is financially stronger which is a plus point for'em.but i think jus like rjil even airtel is also investing in making a pan india network ,u need a investment of 10K -15K crores fr a pan india network if i am not wrong n both rjil n airtel are launching 4G in all 22 circles so don't you think that even after rjil launch airtel will give it a competition??and do u have any idea why reliance jio has taken a li'll longer time to launch 4G??
Airtel is cash strapped under current situation sametime they also invested to get 900 band in recent bidding...... In Mumbai or even maha Airtel is behind Vodafone in terms of data or voice services. .........but Airtel is leading in B2B section in pan India. ... overall vf is playing the safey so far........ Rjil wud make 4g services so cheap that margin in profit wud b very marginal. .........

Airtel is cash strapped under current situation sametime they also invested to get 900 band in recent bidding...... In Mumbai or even maha Airtel is behind Vodafone in terms of data or voice services. .........but Airtel is leading in B2B section in pan India. ... overall vf is playing the safey so far........ Rjil wud make 4g services so cheap that margin in profit wud b very marginal. .........
Agreed.I read about it in a newspaper article as well that R-jio would make 4 services cheaper.and if it does so than other service providers would find it hard to be on par wid Rjio so yeah their profit would indeed be marginal.

Back
Top Bottom