What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Indian bhakts going crazy to block Bangladeshi home appliances: Make-in-India not working I guess...? Sad.

Take a look - Andh Bhakts crying hoarse to boycott Bangladeshi washing machines and Aircons. :lol:

Look at the crowded, and unclean manually assembled Aircons in the first video above and looks at Walton's manufacturing modern process below, where even the screws are made using automated QC controlled process.

Sad to see Indian manufacturers will not invest to compete in quality with a supposedly "peechey chal raha hai" (backward) country.

And look at this - Walton is one of the top compressor manufacturers in the world, came up with new 2nd Gen compressors recently. Bangladesh is the eighth largest compressor-producing country in Asia and 15th in the world. The country’s only compressor manufacturing industry Walton has the annual production capacity of about 4 million compressors. Walton plans to increase production capacity to 10 million by 2025.

I guess "Atmanirbhar" (self-sufficient) is in hype only....

These Indians have zero chance of competing with Walton as they cannot make their own 4K display panel like Walton does.

BD already sells Walton TVs to Germany and smartphones to USA and so its quality has been approved by the highly developed West.

India cannot even sell its electronics to other 3rd world countries and it has no chance against Walton who are in a different league to them.

These Indians have zero chance of competing with Walton as they cannot make their own 4K display panel like Walton does.

BD already sells Walton TVs to Germany and smartphones to USA and so its quality has been approved by the highly developed West.

India cannot even sell its electronics to other 3rd world countries and it has no chance against Walton who are in a different league to them.

indian is too advance for western countries. indian products are too good and expensive. they have vedic chips in them. I have heard they have modi chip in thier tv sets. best of all they run off not lithium, but gau muttar.
On a serious note congratulations on progress put shame on pakistan which talks out of its a ss. they come up with all bullshit execuse when british paks have gone there setup factory only to be arrested on false charge and forced to close down. paks are not even allowed to build calculater never mind computers, phones etc.

On a serious note congratulations on progress put shame on pakistan which talks out of its a ss. they come up with all bullshit execuse when british paks have gone there setup factory only to be arrested on false charge and forced to close down. paks are not even allowed to build calculater never mind computers, phones etc.

Why is that?

Since last 5 years BD government has given full support to local electronic companies to manufacture as much at home as possible, by introducing high tariffs on wholesale units and also component imports to discourage assembly as well.

As an example of how much local content there is in say a Walton smartphone, everything apart from SOC(System on chip) is pretty much designed and manufactured from scratch in BD.

I disagree. They’ve still got one more trick up their sleeve!

A Delhi-based firm has managed to break the Chinese monopoly in India’s personal audio equipment space – by leveraging China’s manufacturing prowess.

:china:

BD doesn't make lCD or OLED panel,it imports from mainly Chinese manufacturers other than korean and Japanese for display and assembles tv in BD by using imported assembly machines .

BD selling tv in Germany or mobile in USA means moot,when it's not even 0.01 % of sales in Germany OR USA ,Vietnam sells their phones in USA too,many country does.

BD doesn't make lCD or OLED panel,it imports from mainly Chinese manufacturers other than korean and Japanese for display and assembles tv in BD by using imported assembly machines .

BD selling tv in Germany or mobile in USA means moot,when it's not even 0.01 % of sales in Germany OR USA ,Vietnam sells their phones in USA too,many country does.

Nope it only offers it’s own lcd panels for 4K and I think all other TVs as well. The 2 Chinese 4K panel TVs have now been discontinued.

You need to get with the times and @Bilal9 has posted Walton manufacturing it’s own panels on many videos before.

Sorry if this burns many people but facts are facts.

Yes the export volume is tiny now but the most important thing is BD quality is good enough for the West and Walton has a plan by 2030 to be one of the top 10 electronics brands in the world. It will take time to get export volumes high but Walton is on the right track.

As for Vietnam I think it is just foreign company assembled products but @Viet can maybe help?

Last edited:

Lmao everything starts small buddy I don't think Rome or freaking Samsung was made in a day , BD will use the experience they get now and probably more funding for R&D to accelerate their electronics. Since Walton is a private company it can focus on making it's own components if it wanted to but as usual it needs a lot more money.

But seriously BD electronics getting into the West is surprising , still wayy better than India idk about Pakistan though

On a serious note congratulations on progress put shame on pakistan which talks out of its a ss. they come up with all bullshit execuse when british paks
Pakistan BTW makes all home appliances locally like Refrigerators, big one side by side too, A.C's split and with new tech. Washing machines and Microwave ovens, Kitchen home appliances too.

You never heard of Dawlance, PEL, Waves all Pakistan companies.

And there are many local companies with foreign collaboration like Orient, Haier Pak, LG, Philips, and many more.

Lol.

"Despite the Corona epidemic, Bangladesh has achieved great success in exporting consumer electronics products. In the first nine months of the current financial year (July 20-March 21), the volume of electronics exports increased by almost eight and a half times over the same period of the previous year to $12.38 million."

I have bolded the figure to make everyone understand what we are talking about. By the way it is really $12.38 million not billion.

Yes, Bangladesh has conquered the consumer electronics market the world over. Lol.

For reference, India is no where near Bangladesh in this respect with only about 1000 times at $11.28 billion in exports.

Electronics exports from India can potentially rise from $11.28 billion in 2019-20 to $180 billion in 2025.

India's domestic production of electronics was valued at just $70 billion.

What a tiny market that is, compared to world beater Bangladesh.

12.38 million is such a huge number that it deserves a thread about Bangladesh prowess in manufacturing electronic goods. Lol.

Last edited:
Lmao everything starts small buddy I don't think Rome or freaking Samsung was made in a day , BD will use the experience they get now and probably more funding for R&D to accelerate their electronics. Since Walton is a private company it can focus on making it's own components if it wanted to but as usual it needs a lot more money.

But seriously BD electronics getting into the West is surprising , still wayy better than India idk about Pakistan though
Pakistan already exports to EU and Africa.

& local mobile phone manufacturing has been started in pakistan.

Pakistan already exports to EU and Africa.

& local mobile phone manufacturing has been started in pakistan.

Good but at this stage it is only water dispensers and not TVs like BD's Walton has managed to do.

I disagree. They’ve still got one more trick up their sleeve!

:china:
Average consumers care about cost and quality so i am not surprised. Even most indian are over jealous of china at the end they are just good at everything.

Its good to see Bangladesh taking baby steps but still its very low and has long way to go. I will say for Bangladesh target market should be USA or Europe not third world country like India.

Back
Top Bottom