What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Pakistan BTW makes all home appliances locally like Refrigerators, big one side by side too, A.C's split and with new tech. Washing machines and Microwave ovens, Kitchen home appliances too.

You never heard of Dawlance, PEL, Waves all Pakistan companies.

And there are many local companies with foreign collaboration like Orient, Haier Pak, LG, Philips, and many more.

i seen i think it was called dawlance but i thought it was joint venture with turkey it was good fridge in aunts pak house.

samsung rose to fame after the samsung director i think he was, went to the factory and found quality control problems so he made factory workers smash all the phones with hammer. he restructured the factory for better than samsung rose to the top. samsung is doing better than sony these days.
After getting spanked in the hiney by Pakistan and China, Bhakts buttholes are Itching for a conflict with Bangladesh.

Hopefully Bangladesh will provide adequate reply.

you see indians imagine themselves to like united states where they are the ahem aryans, mix that with germanic nazism of advance civilisation and technology. so when they see the neighbor countries they think they have influence and to be the nanny of them inferior states. bengladesh making appliances makes them insecure because make in india has only worked in area of lynching, blaming others and spreading gau muttar on face progress and now corona.

China can make billions by selling the finest quality of cow dung and cow manure to India. There's demand for it.

Not really...

'Foreign Cows Our Aunties, Not Gaumata': BJP Bengal Chief Says Indian Cows Have Gold Mixed In Milk

Average consumers care about cost and quality so i am not surprised. Even most indian are over jealous of china at the end they are just good at everything.

Its good to see Bangladesh taking baby steps but still its very low and has long way to go. I will say for Bangladesh target market should be USA or Europe not third world country like India.

Ideally your manufacturing should cater to all countries in the world. If Toyota could sell in the US and Africa, why not Bangladesh?

Ideally your manufacturing should cater to all countries in the world. If Toyota could sell in the US and Africa, why not Bangladesh?
USA or Europe market is huge and very high purchasing power. India is very low value market not to mention over jealous custom policy and flip flopping ...Very unreliable to do trade there.

Walton if they are smart they will try to get in to agreement with Home depot, Walmart or Canadian tire etc. to get market share here. If you go any of these stores now a days most electronic brands are Chinese origin. People will buy as long its cheap and decent quality.

Toyota mostly focus on western market Africa is very small percent of sales.

Vietnam did excellent job being part of global value chain. BD can do both sell own brand like Walton and become contract manufactured to be part of global value chain and team up with Chinese/Korean/Japanese brands.

indian is too advance for western countries. indian products are too good and expensive. they have vedic chips in them. I have heard they have modi chip in thier tv sets. best of all they run off not lithium, but gau muttar.
On a serious note congratulations on progress put shame on pakistan which talks out of its a ss. they come up with all bullshit execuse when british paks have gone there setup factory only to be arrested on false charge and forced to close down. paks are not even allowed to build calculater never mind computers, phones etc.

You will also get there inshAllah, matter of time only.

indian is too advance for western countries. indian products are too good and expensive. they have vedic chips in them. I have heard they have modi chip in thier tv sets. best of all they run off not lithium, but gau muttar.
On a serious note congratulations on progress put shame on pakistan which talks out of its a ss. they come up with all bullshit execuse when british paks have gone there setup factory only to be arrested on false charge and forced to close down. paks are not even allowed to build calculater never mind computers, phones etc.
Arrest on false charge is common in South Asia . Not just Pakistan. BD India Pak share this commonality in this regard

Unless you are very well connected and know how to navigate between parties of Interest.

Its very difficult to set up your own business in south Asia .
China can make billions by selling the finest quality of cow dung and cow manure to India. There's demand for it.
I read somewhere on facebook that some Bangladeshii guy made a small fortune by selling Human urine as cows urine and exporting it to India by the India-BD border.

Not sure it was authentic news or not. But it does ring a bell with your comment

Lol.

"Despite the Corona epidemic, Bangladesh has achieved great success in exporting consumer electronics products. In the first nine months of the current financial year (July 20-March 21), the volume of electronics exports increased by almost eight and a half times over the same period of the previous year to $12.38 million."

I have bolded the figure to make everyone understand what we are talking about. By the way it is really $12.38 million not billion.

Yes, Bangladesh has conquered the consumer electronics market the world over. Lol.

For reference, India is no where near Bangladesh in this respect with only about 1000 times at $11.28 billion in exports.

Electronics exports from India can potentially rise from $11.28 billion in 2019-20 to $180 billion in 2025.

India's domestic production of electronics was valued at just $70 billion.

What a tiny market that is, compared to world beater Bangladesh.

12.38 million is such a huge number that it deserves a thread about Bangladesh prowess in manufacturing electronic goods. Lol.

Don't mock the great Bangladesh.

One day we will see bangladesh hitting trillion dollar export and we will be lucky to work their illegally..

Everyone from mark zuckerberg to elon musk will be lucky to enter bangladesh market and earn from these rich lads.

joy bangla 🇧🇩

One day we will see bangladesh hitting trillion dollar export and we will be lucky to work their illegally..

Everyone from mark zuckerberg to elon musk will be lucky to enter bangladesh market and earn from these rich lads.

joy bangla 🇧🇩
I am not mocking anyone. Its them mocking themselves with such absurd thread.

joy bangla 🇧🇩

Sense a lot of saltiness in that post.

Here are some facts to get your head round straight from IMF database:

2007 GDP per capita(US dollars)

BD 558
India 1047

2021 GDP per capita(US dollars)

BD 2122
India 2190

Can we see how BD has caught up in just 14 years from around half of India's GDP per capita to parity now?

Back
Top Bottom