What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

Global Muslim interests are mostly aligned with interests of Buddhists of the world. Christians were former enemies, but after Muslims back was broken, there is no big quarrel between Muslims and Christians. Zionists wants to use Christians to pick a fight with Muslims. Hindu's will remain eternal enemies of Muslims. Like Zionists, the Hindu's will try to use Christians to hurt Muslim interest.

What has happened in Myanmar and North East India is because of Hindu brainwashing of these naive Buddhists who fail to see the bigger global picture.

Global Muslim interests are mostly aligned with interests of Buddhists of the world. Christians were former enemies, but after Muslims back was broken, there is no big quarrel between Muslims and Christians. Zionists wants to use Christians to pick a fight with Muslims. Hindu's will remain eternal enemies of Muslims. Like Zionists, the Hindu's will try to use Christians to hurt Muslim interest.

What has happened in Myanmar and North East India is because of Hindu brainwashing of these naive Buddhists who fail to see the bigger global picture.

I don't really know what is wrong with some Muslim in my country. In March 3, 2014, a couple (buddhist gf and her muslim bf) had slept together in a hotel. Next day, that guy said to marry him but he wanted her to convert into his religion. She said No. So that muslim guy started hitting her, pounding on her, hit her head on wall and cut her middle finger by scissor by demanding to convert into his religion. Finally she managed herself runaway on that scene but that guy was killed himself by falling down from ladder when he following her, accidently stabbed himself and died. She was arrested but she would be under self defense or something.
Like this has been happening many times all over Myanmar between a Muslim and a non-Muslim couple. We don't know why those guys were acting like that. It is one of the happening issues between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar. How do you think of that? Please let me learn something.

I don't really know what is wrong with some Muslim in my country. In March 3, 2014, a couple (buddhist gf and her muslim bf) had slept together in a hotel. Next day, that guy said to marry him but he wanted her to convert into his religion. She said No. So that muslim guy started hitting her, pounding on her, hit her head on wall and cut her middle finger by scissor by demanding to convert into his religion. Finally she managed herself runaway on that scene but that guy was killed himself by falling down from ladder when he following her, accidently stabbed himself and died. She was arrested but she would be under self defense or something.
Like this has been happening many times all over Myanmar between a Muslim and a non-Muslim couple. We don't know why those guys were acting like that. It is one of the happening issues between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar. How do you think of that? Please let me learn something.

There are strange people among all religion and country, so it is hard to generalize. According to our prophet Muhammad (SAWS) one can never force another person to become Muslim, that is not allowed as is written in a verse of Quran:
Al-Baqara 256 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ (There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear. Therefore, there is no need to force anyone to embrace Islam. Rather, whoever Allah directs to Islam, opens his heart for it and enlightens his mind, will embrace Islam with certainty. Whoever Allah blinds his heart and seals his hearing and sight, then he will not benefit from being forced to embrace Islam.

Some uneducated or even educated Muslims do not know the spirit of their own religion very well.

When you have time, try to go through this thread. Muslims who came to Bengal and ruled this area since around 1200 AD, did not convert people by force and it is true for most of South Asia, yet you have 500 million Muslims in South Asia:
Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

Most local people converted because they became followers of charismatic and selfless holymen or Pirs who came from Central Asia, Iran or Arabia and settled down in these areas, after Muslim rule was established here.

You are my favourite on here, UKBengali. You have an inferiority complex from being born in the UK and want to assuage it by deluding yourself that your parents' homeland is some great power. History and facts are not on your side, my silly friend.

I was born in BD douchebag.

What is the size of your puny economy compared
to the 180 billion dollars of BD again?

Once BD has eliminated poverty, then by then the
massive economy will be used to build a military
that will pulverise your rag-tag one in a matter
of days.

I am not good in History but what i do know is history can be changed depends on religious, tradition, gov and people. So, very often history is differ from one country to another. No one actually know and assume what was the exact truth is. I am not saying my believe is truth either yours but I will believe what i was taught and what was my grandpa said.

I was born in BD douchebag.

What is the size of your puny economy compared
to the 180 billion dollars of BD again?

Once BD has eliminated poverty, then by then the
massive economy will be used to build a military
that will pulverise your rag-tag one in a matter
of days.

It's a shame that poverty and overpopulation are endemic to your tiny sewer nation. I guess you'll never be a mighty power :(

It's a shame that poverty and overpopulation are endemic to your tiny sewer nation. I guess you'll never be a mighty power :(

On PPP, BD has 50% higher living standards than Myanmar my ignorant friend.

Economy here is now booming since the election uncertainty is over now.

Like I say, get ready to try to stop BD from capturing Arakan in 10-15 years.

On PPP, BD has 50% higher living standards than Myanmar my ignorant friend.

Economy here is now booming since the election uncertainty is over now.

Like I say, get ready to try to stop BD from capturing Arakan in 10-15 years.

BD has double the per capita of super rich Burmese... LOL
Besides BD economy is 4.5 times bigger.

Yes, overpopulation is a problem, but not the poverty. Our country is not as poor as you are taught n your Buddhist schools. Learn more about the present size of our economy. It will take Burma another 50 years to reach our present level.

Burma is such a country where a commercial Bank in a foreign country cannot open even an L/C for a shipment of goods from Burma. All transactions are made in cash, whereby the foreign buyer comes to Rangoon and pays the money after getting the shipping documents from the exporter.

With your military managing the Banks as well as prostitution you have no right to talk about our economy and its system.[/quote]

Last edited:
@BDforever you guys lied about the 4 dead myanmar soldiers just to save face, right?
Somebody close this thread plz.

I don't understand your comment about prostitutes. Bangladeshi prostitutes are the most repulsive in the world, in my opinion. Girls are fed cow hormones to please you deviants.

[/quote]

Whatever it may be, but, our military does not run prostitution, smuggling and gangster rings as done in your Buddhist Paradise country called Burma.

There are strange people among all religion and country, so it is hard to generalize. According to our prophet Muhammad (SAWS) one can never force another person to become Muslim, that is not allowed as is written in a verse of Quran:
Al-Baqara 256 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some uneducated or even educated Muslims do not know the spirit of their own religion very well.

When you have time, try to go through this thread. Muslims who came to Bengal and ruled this area since around 1200 AD, did not convert people by force and it is true for most of South Asia, yet you have 500 million Muslims in South Asia:
Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

Most local people converted because they became followers of charismatic and selfless holymen or Pirs who came from Central Asia, Iran or Arabia and settled down in these areas, after Muslim rule was established here.
Thanks for your well explanation. Appreciate that.

Yes, overpopulation is a problem, but not the poverty. Our country is not as poor as you are taught n your Buddhist schools. Learn more about the present size of our economy. It will take Burma another 50 years to reach our present level.

Burma is such a country where a commercial Bank in a foreign country cannot open even an L/C for a shipment of goods from Burma. All transactions are made in cash, whereby the foreign buyer comes to Rangoon and pays the money after getting the shipping documents from the exporter.

With your military managing the Banks as well as prostitution you have no right to talk about our economy and its system.
Unemployment rate of BD was 40% back in 2005. But it is better now and is under 5%. Well done. But I have noticed that it has been just 9 years. How come you dare to say that we need another 50 years to reach your current level. very funny. LOL.
Who said who can not open L/C transaction on trade? Without L/C, who dare to do purchasing goods or expecting shipment of goods? But expect border trade.
Who told you that shit about prostitution is being managed by military? They are so rich to do this.

Back
Top Bottom