What's new

BGB killed 4 Myanmar military members in response to unprovoked attack and killing 1 BGB member

Unemployment rate of BD was 40% back in 2005. But it is better now and is under 5%. Well done. But I have noticed that it has been just 9 years. How come you dare to say that we need another 50 years to reach your current level. very funny. LOL.
Who said who can not open L/C transaction on trade? Without L/C, who dare to do purchasing goods or expecting shipment of goods? But expect border trade.
Who told you that shit about prostitution is being managed by military? They are so rich to do this.
bro no offense, you guys lack infrastructure. your military rule only cared about military budget till now. you need time but not 50 years, that was too much :P probably 10 years :cheers:

@Bandula you guys must focus on tourism, you have serious potential to be best tourism spot on earth. trust me, i did some studied and bangladeshis will be your big customer :cheers:

Last edited:
bro no offense, you guys lack infrastructure. your military rule only cared about military budget till now. you need time but not 50 years, that was too much :P probably 10 years :cheers:

@Bandula you guys must focus on tourism, you have serious potential to be best tourism spot on earth. trust me, i did some studied and bangladeshis will be your big customer :cheers:
thank you. will you come? and will you drink? hahah. jk.

We got a few million Bingali tourists back in the 70's. Unfortunately, they don't want to leave.

10 years is more than enough to surpass BD in total output. BD is a sideshow. Myanmar should look to go back to parity with Thailand.

I don't understand your comment about prostitutes. Bangladeshi prostitutes are the most repulsive in the world, in my opinion. Girls are fed cow hormones to please you deviants.

Whatever it may be, but, our military does not run prostitution, smuggling and gangster rings as done in your Buddhist Paradise country called Burma.[/quote]

Never heard of military run prostitution rings. Don't you feel like commenting on this phenomenon of Bangladeshis pumping their prostitutes full of cow growth hormones? Don't you think that's disgusting? It's subhuman. I bet BD military has something to do with it, too.

We got a few million Bingali tourists back in the 70's. Unfortunately, they don't want to leave.

10 years is more than enough to surpass BD in total output. BD is a sideshow. Myanmar should look to go back to parity with Thailand.
:lol::lol::lol::haha::haha::haha:

BD economy is currently $160 Billion where Burma currently close to $60 billion. means BD economy is 2.67 times bigger than Burma. forget about Thai land, you will need at least 10 years to come to this position, meanwhile BD economy will grow more.
so sorry to disappointe you :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:lol::lol::lol::haha::haha::haha:

BD economy is currently $160 Billion where Burma currently close to $60 billion. means BD economy is 2.67 times bigger than Burma. forget about Thai land, you will need at least 10 years to come to this position, meanwhile BD economy will grow more.
so sorry to disappointe you :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I'm not disappointed. I'm very much familiar with how development economics work.

That is what I said in my earlier post...

Yes your margin could be as high as Thailand or could be as good as Laos or Combodia... You are not in our league anyways..

Good luck

The imposing populace of leftover tibbetis is now claiming to be the original Burmese.
Go and find what people of Thailand think of them.
Its hard for Burmese people to get decent jobs in Thailand.
How do I know? My older sister who lives in Nepal now ,was in Thailand for 11 years.Brother in law did his PHD in AIT while working for UN.My sister is fluent in Thai and did her 2nd masters degree there had/has tons of local friends.

Global Muslim interests are mostly aligned with interests of Buddhists of the world. Christians were former enemies, but after Muslims back was broken, there is no big quarrel between Muslims and Christians. Zionists wants to use Christians to pick a fight with Muslims. Hindu's will remain eternal enemies of Muslims. Like Zionists, the Hindu's will try to use Christians to hurt Muslim interest.

What has happened in Myanmar and North East India is because of Hindu brainwashing of these naive Buddhists who fail to see the bigger global picture.

The-Simpsons-Voices.jpg

That is what I said in my earlier post...

Yes your margin could be as high as Thailand or could be as good as Laos or Combodia... You are not in our league anyways..

Good luck

Your league? :omghaha: You are a joke country. Don't ever forget this.

The imposing populace of leftover tibbetis is now claiming to be the original Burmese.
Go and find what people of Thailand think of them.
Its hard for Burmese people to get decent jobs in Thailand.
How do I know? My older sister who lives in Nepal now ,was in Thailand for 11 years.Brother in law did his PHD in AIT while working for UN.My sister is fluent in Thai and did her 2nd masters degree there had/has tons of local friends.

What the hell are you talking about?

Anyone from Thailand will understand these simpl lines.
Its tough for you.
You can contact your country men in Thailand and ask them.If you go about it legally, you won't find any.because most of the are illegal aliens there.
Ironic!!! Isn't it?

I'm not disappointed. I'm very much familiar with how development economics work.
An underdeveloped/developing economy of $60b will rise only to $120b in the next 12 years even if it grows @6% per year. So, do you expect Burmese economy will grow @10% per year for the next 12 years?

By the way, BD economy will rise to $360b after 12 years from now if it gorws @6% per year.

An underdeveloped/developing economy of $60b will rise only to $120b in the next 12 years even if it grows @6% per year. So, do you expect Burmese economy will grow @10% per year for the next 12 years?

By the way, BD economy will rise to $360b after 12 years from now if it gorws @6% per year.

Growth rates depend on how far away from a country's potential equilibrium output it is. We are very far from our equilibrium point and thus 10% over the next decade is more than realistic.

Anyone from Thailand will understand these simpl lines.
Its tough for you.
You can contact your country men in Thailand and ask them.If you go about it legally, you won't find any.because most of the are illegal aliens there.
Ironic!!! Isn't it?

Why ironic? The poorest go there to work but the trend in the last 2 years has been that of Myanmars returning home for work and thus pushing the price of labour in Thailand. BTW the Thais will always be chauvinistic towards us because the whole of Thailand was once a province of the Burmese empire. Why don't you ask them how they feel about Muslims or how they treat Rohingyas?

* Note they go there to work and send back remittances. They don't go there en masse, grab the nearest piece of empty land, shit out 10 kids and claim they've been there for a thousand years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom