What's new

‘Beyond a massacre: France deliberately bombed Syrian civilians after Nice attack’

The argument is that if you kill innocent people, You are not a Muslim.
Therefore ISIS are not Muslims.

He cannot both keep the cake and eat it, so it is quite obvious why he refuses to answer.
You can kill, rape, murder, plunder, take drugs etc but you are still a Muslim. Only not a good Muslim. If a Muslim was only those who abide by every precept of that religion then we only would have few dozen Muslims left in the world.

And often the biggest leach is that one which moans and bitches most. That certainly is true here. You of course are aware I refer to Pakistan as the leach, a leach that lives by sucking off the West? Unashamedly and proudly. However that condition can create a deflective reflex. You see that here.

@A.P. Richelieu

Last edited:
LOL. Aagain what i see your blatant disregard for the topic at hand and trying to score brownie point. This ain't gonna make you anymore ignorant than you already are. Tell me how much of An ISIS are a human being let alone muslims ? You dont even know what a muslim is so there. The reason why most are from certain country is because YOu people have invaded looted them for years and years and continue to do that. SO i am not at all surprised if I see that way. YOu destroyed an entire generation of Iraq, looted it, burned all the libraries in the bombing. Heck for what ? WMD. radicalized and entire region. Its just a reaction to your failed policies. YOu came to invade a country for your jewish masters. ISIS an offshoot, is your creation. Go search up pics of mccain with baghdadi. You lot brainwashed and radicalized all these leader of ISIS in Gitmo camps. I wonder how is it possible for rag tag militia to conveniently get its hand on NAto standard equipment

Again blatant racism.
Applying guilt to a whole group of people for actions of individual countries.

We have not invaded anybody.
We have not looted anybody.
We have not destroyed any Iraqis.
We have accepted 100s of Thousand of Muslim refugeees from Iraq and Syria.
A single town of Sweden have accepted more refugees than the whole of the US.
How many have Pakistan accepted?
ISIS is not our creation, it is a purely Muslim invention.

ISIS has captured a lot of equipment delivered to the Iraqi Army when they captured Mosul.

So was Saladin a Muslim or not?

You can kill, rape, murder, plunder, take drugs etc but you are still a Muslim. Only not a good Muslim. If a Muslim was only those who abide by every precept of that religion then we only would have few dozen Muslims left in the world.

I agree 100% with that, but our dear @salarsikander does not.

Western coalition forces knew they were attacking an area inhabited by civilians and yet they carried out a bombing. How can 30 airstrikes be a mistake? How can they all be a mistake, political commentator Marwa Osman asked RT.
The Syrian Foreign Ministry has written to the UN blaming US and French warplanes for the deaths of more than 100 civilians near the city of Manbij.

The alleged French act of aggression claimed the lives of more than 120 civilians, most of them children, women and elderly. The fate of scores of other civilians still under the debris is unknown. The letter also mentioned the French air strikes came a day after US warplanes conducted a bombing raid, which Damascus claims killed 20 other civilians.

1. We did not do 30 airstrikes in a single day. Reports on this exist.
  2. The Syrian govt barrel-bombs its citizens so their opinion is null and void.
  3. Alleged by a media ( RT ) entirely at the service of a govt that also bombs Syria.
o_O Tay.

Again blatant racism.
Applying guilt to a whole group of people for actions of individual countries.

We have not invaded anybody.
We have not looted anybody.
We have not destroyed any Iraqis.
We have accepted 100s of Thousand of Muslim refugeees from Iraq and Syria.
A single town of Sweden have accepted more refugees than the whole of the US.
How many have Pakistan accepted?
ISIS is not our creation, it is a purely Muslim invention.

ISIS has captured a lot of equipment delivered to the Iraqi Army when they captured Mosul.

So was Saladin a Muslim or not?
Exactly just as you labeled all those terrorists as muslims I am merely doing the same. Since you have no knowledge of Islam, it's useless to argue with an old man.

Lol we are already burdened with 3 mn afghan refugees, a country that is plagued with terrorism and a problem of its own.

Bull shit when you lot attacked Iraq for no reason. You created this monstrous mindset, when you opened up gitmo center to torture these people you gave their relatives a reason to pick up arms. Middle east still in much better shape even during Iraq-iran war. But after hi tech savages came they just ruined an entire region.

I agree 100% with that, but our dear @salarsikander does not
Ofc selective argument for you is very suitable without any knowledge of Islam. Accusing that Islam promotes such heinous crimes without any proof. In fact you guys committed crimes millions of times worse than what anyone could have ever done during ww2. and it doesn't stop now for you guys all it takes is few bombs to do the job which took hundred bombs back then

entire region.
You may have some valid points but why are you so constipated about Middle East? You don't think Pakistan has even more problems of it's own. You know the saying "charity begins at home"?

I assume your from Karachi. That city has enough problems to keep a person occupied for 10 lives. So be economical with your output.

Do you have a Hadith source to back that?
Pay me some money and I will furnish you the source. Ever heard of "Mullah Online"?

Well that is me :-)

Exactly just as you labeled all those terrorists as muslims I am merely doing the same. Since you have no knowledge of Islam it's useless to argue with an old man.

Lol we are already burdened with 3 mn afghan refugees, a country that is plagued with terrorism and a problem of its own.

Bull shit when you lot attacked Iraq for no reason. You created this monstrous mindset, when you opened up gitmo center to torture these people you gave their relatives a reason to pick up arms. Middle east still in much better shape even during Iraq-iran war. But after hi tech savages came they just ruined an entire region.

No, you are doing the equivalent of branding all Muslims as terrorists.
World of difference.

There were plenty of reasons to attack Iraq, including the attempted assassination of George H.W. Bush.
Saddam pretended he had WMD, so he was the one making the real blunder.
If he had been cooperative, there would be no chance for a vote in the UN.

The region is ruined by the Muslim strife between Shia and Sunni
which is the reason why Millions of innocent Muslims are killed.
Without this strife, Iraq would have been good on their way to prosperity.
Iraqis are responsible for their own action.

As for the 3mn Afghan refugees, that is a problem that Pakistan/ISI has contributed to with their support for creating the Taliban.

You may have some valid points but why are you so constipated about Middle East? You don't think Pakistan has even more problems of it's own. You know the saying "charity begins at home"?

I assume your from Karachi. That city has enough problems to keep a person occupied for 10 lives. So be economical with your output.
Hello Kaptaan sahb,

Longtime eh, Good to see you're back. And how's the family back in Uk. I hope and pray all is well with you. Next time if you're in Pakistan and passing by karachi please feel free to contact me or meet me.

Getting back to the point. I was merely defending what the bloke was saying. Gross generalizing and implying that terrorism is divinely promoted in Islam without presenting any documented evidence from the book.

Saddam pretended he had WMD
And you attacked because he pretended !! are you fking kidding me?
Is that what you're saying ? justifying the illegal invasion. No wonder, just other second you were claiming that muslims are terrorists and what not and now look at you.

Tell me where did the iraq reconstruction funds ended up. You guys just took advantage of the strike and lit a fire and voila we have all the ingredients of destabilizing an entire region.

Iraq was already way much better even during Iran-Iraq war. It was a functioning state that provided its citizen with electricity, schooling, medical. Tell did you find those WMDs.
Stop fooling around we all know it was an invasion

There were plenty of reasons to attack Iraq, including the attempted assassination of George H.W. Bush.
Saddam pretended he had WMD, so he was the one making the real blunder.
If he had been cooperative, there would be no chance for a vote in the UN.

Now Cardinal, please!
There were no valid reasons especially that of liberating the world from that idiot ( G.W. );
If pretend calls sufficed, we'd all be killed before graduating from kindergarten;
There was no vote due to real veto threats.

Don't get carried away anymore than SalarsiK?

Just sayin', Tay.

@salarsikander I see your point but there is way to defend everything. You will see me I am equally critical across the board. One must be principled about everything. Look we talk about "Islam" or "Muslim". However look at this board and see the gross hatred for Afghan refugees. Clearly the Islamic brotherhood evapourates when demands are made. Yet some lecture others about unfairness.

Take Saudia Arabia. a Pakistani can move there, live there for lifetime, pay tax but marriage to locals is illegal. That is legalized racism. can you imagine American's did that? Yet how many people complain about this? Most are aplogetic.

Unfortunately and i take no pleasure in saying this, Pakistan has failed to match up to expectations. I know it is better than India but to lecture the West. No. No. Weak, very weak ground I am afriad.

And @A.P. Richelieu Attacking Saddam was a crime. Nothing but a crime. This is fact. This is not question of religion or nationality. To say otherwise merely reduces your credibility to make comments on anything.

Hello Kaptaan sahb,

Longtime eh, Good to see you're back. And how's the family back in Uk. I hope and pray all is well with you. Next time if you're in Pakistan and passing by karachi please feel free to contact me or meet me.

Getting back to the point. I was merely defending what the bloke was saying. Gross generalizing and implying that terrorism is divinely promoted in Islam without presenting any documented evidence from the book.

And you attacked because he pretended !! are you fking kidding me?
Is that what you're saying ? justifying the illegal invasion. No wonder, just other second you were claiming that muslims are terrorists and what not and now look at you.

Tell me where did the iraq reconstruction ended up. You guys just took advantage of the strike and lit a fire and voila we have all the ingredients of destabilizing an entire region.

Iraq was already way much better even during Iran-Iraq war. It was a functioning state that provided its citizen with electricity, schooling, medical. Tell did you find those WMDs.
Stop fooling around we all know it was an invasion

I never claimed that Islam promotes terrorism. That is You interpretation.
What I claim is that people studying Islam may draw conclusions from the Qu'ran
OR from Mullahs/Imams which may or may not be doing a good job of teaching the
faith that Terrorism is OK.
The Qu'ran teaches that it is OK to kill under certain circumstances,
which is used in ISIS propaganda.

The GDP if Iraq is way higher now than under Saddam.

@salarsikander I see your point but there is way to defend everything. You will see me I am equally critical across the board. One must be principled about everything. Look we talk about "Islam" or "Muslim". However look at this board and see the gross hatred for Afghan refugees. Clearly the Islamic brotherhood evapourates when demands are made. Yet some lecture others about unfairness.

Take Saudia Arabia. a Pakistani can move there, live there for lifetime, pay tax but marriage to locals is illegal. That is legalized racism. can you imagine American's did that? Yet how many people complain about this? Most are aplogetic.

Unfortunately and i take no pleasure in saying this, Pakistan has failed to match up to expectations. I know it is better than India but to lecture the West. No. No. Weak, very weak ground I am afriad.

I for one will agree with you word to word about what you say here.
The fact to the matter is the guys who were involved in ww2 supporting illegal apartheid state, justifying the illegal invasion of a country that gave birth to tensions that we are seeing in middle east Have the audacity to put the entire blame on Islam. How does that make them any better. When these lots go across and beyond their borders, they are worst sort of savages

The GDP if Iraq is way higher now than under Saddam
And yet the citizens are still deprived of basic needs and are living a life of jungle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom