What's new

‘Beyond a massacre: France deliberately bombed Syrian civilians after Nice attack’

The Qur'an contains enough material for them to find arguments convincing Muslim Youths to join.
They are typically not trained scholars and do not know the arguments against the ISIS
argumentation.

They seek people from all over the world within Muslim groups, and a significant number were recruited.
Now when ISIS is not doing too good, this source of soldiers is drying up.
You sincerely believe that they do not consider themselves Muslims :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

As for funding, look at the sources here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_ISIL
You still haven't posted me any single ayah as you claimed. DOnt give Bull shits give me proof. It shows your lack of understanding. NO because burning prisoner, killing innocent people has nothing to do with Islam, In Islam we have code of Honor to keep even during war. I suggest you read about it before spilling your non sense.

Secondly, A link from Wikipedia. Are you kidding me is that all you got, or is that our of frustration you wrote that ?
The entire posts proves that you do not have slightest knowledge on the matter you're arguing about. Come well-prepared next time

You still haven't posted me any single ayah as you claimed. DOnt give Bull shits give me proof. It shows your lack of understanding. NO because burning prisoner, killing innocent people has nothing to do with Islam, In Islam we have code of Honor to keep even during war. I suggest you read about it before spilling your non sense.

Secondly, A link from Wikipedia. Are you kidding me is that all you got, or is that our of frustration you wrote that ?
The entire posts proves that you do not have slightest knowledge on the matter you're arguing about. Come well-prepared next time

ISIS = Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
There is no need for more proof that they consider themselves Muslims.
Trying to portrait Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda as anything else than Muslim is laughable.
That You do not consider them Muslims is another matter.

The sources are listed at the bottom of that Wikipedia link, and those sources contain the requested info on funding.

Otherwise, You can read this article.
http://europe.newsweek.com/how-does-isis-fund-its-reign-terror-282607?rm=eu

here is no need for more proof that they consider themselves Muslims.
See Your hatred is quite vsisble. You dont know jack sht about anything. And according to you there is no need, Lke WTF

YOu cant even prove your own misplaced judgement. Honestly, what I see deep biased and lack of knowledge thereof.

Typical ignorant breed

rying to portrait Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda as anything else than Muslim is laughable.
JUst because thet call themsleve muslims tye are muslims ?
When they do every act that is haram( wrong/not allowed) In Islam. How does that make them muslim ?

Do you even know what is a muslim other than a mainstream shitty media definition ?

See Your hatred is quite vsisble. You dont know jack sht about anything. And according to you there is no need, Lke WTF

YOu cant even prove your own misplaced judgement. Honestly, what I see deep biased and lack of knowledge thereof.

Typical ignorant breed

JUst because thet call themsleve muslims tye are muslims ?
When they do every act that is haram( wrong/not allowed) In Islam. How does that make them muslim ?

Do you even know what is a muslim other than a mainstream shitty media definition ?

ISIS, Boko Haram, Al - Qaeda are all offspring of Muslim culture,
and are supported by a significant portion of Muslims worldwide partly or in full.
When ISIS are killed, there is whining about killing Muslims.
When they are committing evil deeds, they are not Muslims.

If Islam suddenly ceased to exist, the base for ISIS would also cease to exist.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is probably a duck...

ISIS, Boko Haram, Al - Qaeda are all offspring of Muslim culture,
and are supported by a significant portion of Muslims worldwide partly or in full.
When ISIS are killed, there is whining about killing Muslims.
When they are committing evil deeds, they are not Muslims.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is probably a duck...
Proe it how are they offspring of mUslims. you are just blabbering. Quote me a single verse where killing of an innocent people is justified is IsLam. It doesnt matter what an ignorant swedish like you thinks ! because you have 0 knowledge. That just like saying All the West is to be blamed for war on Iraq, While Sweden never was involved in any conflict for past 2oo hundred years. YOur gross generalization is simple deplorable.

Again can you substantiate your baseless claim with proof ?

A crow tried to walk like peacock but in turn forgot how to walk like crow itself

Proe it how are they offspring of mUslims. you are just blabbering. Quote me a single verse where killing of an innocent people is justified is IsLam. It doesnt matter what an ignorant swedish like you thinks ! because you have 0 knowledge. That just like saying All the West is to be blamed for war on Iraq, While Sweden never was involved in any conflict for past 2oo hundred years. YOur gross generalization is simple deplorable.

Again can you substantiate your baseless claim with proof ?

A crow tried to walk like peacock but in turn forgot how to walk like crow itself

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/the-rise-of-boko-haram-in-nigeria

The argumentation for killing innocent is simply that they are not innocent, for a variety of reasons.

I think You will find that most of the Worlds population would agree that the attacks on France
are made by Muslim Terrorists, and Your ostrich approach is not convincing.

Can You claim that You have never violated a single command of the Qu'ran?
If You are not a Muslim, if You violate the commands of the Qu'ran,
I doubt if there are any Muslims at all.

According to You, the Irani government and Hezbollah are not Muslims,
since they killed a lot of innocent people in the AMIA attack in Argentina 1994.
Not to mention the 100s of thousands of innocent Syrian Muslims, Hezbollah
is slaughtering in their joint effort with the Syrian Army.

I am sure that I will get an ISIS like explanation why Jews living in Argentina
can never be innocent.

I doubt I will get an agreement that Hezbollah members are not Muslims.

an You claim that You have never violated a single command of the Qu'ran?
If You are not a Muslim, if You violate the commands of the Qu'ran,
I doubt if there are any Muslims at all.
LOL You have 0 knowledge They are sins which are strictly prohibited and then there are minor sins. Read-up about Islam first. Its just like plaining all westerner including you as a party to crime committed in Iraq. It doesnt matter what ignorant people like you think, because they have 0 knowledge on the subject at hand.

I doubt I will get an agreement that Hezbollah members are not Muslims.
Do you even know what a muslim is ? Have you read about Islam. Tell me which verse justifies killing of innocent for that matter.

LOL You have 0 knowledge They are sins which are strictly prohibited and then there are minor sins. Read-up about Islam first. Its just like plaining all westerner including you as a party to crime committed in Iraq. It doesnt matter what ignorant people like you think, because they have 0 knowledge on the subject at hand.

Do you even know what a muslim is ? Have you read about Islam. Tell me which verse justifies killing of innocent for that matter.
And You seems to have comprehension problems.
I already answered that.

And this discussion heated up, when we were accused of ignoring the Rohingya,
which then turned out that we were grouped together with others.
More or like exactly as the story about us beeing responsible for Iraq.

Assad and his power hunger are to be blamed for half the problem anyway.

And You seems to have comprehension problems.
I already answered that.
Talk about ignorance. If you claim terrorism as islamic then why don't you show me any verse from a book of Quran which states as such. the rest if your trypical ignorant bull shit due to sheer lack of knowlsge in this subject.
As for suicide bombing do you know it was you lot europeans who did that in ww1 in Uk and in France. You guys are greater savages than any other nation on planet, fought ww2 massacred millions of jews. and after that invaded numerous countries including Iraq under false pretext of WMD. provided unconditional support to illegal state. You guys are biggest institutionalized terrorists

France killing more Muslims?

Rule number 1. When in a hole, stop digging.

I wonder if the media will give them the same coverage that the Nice attack got.

Talk about ignorance. If you claim terrorism as islamic then why don't you show me any verse from a book of Quran which states as such. the rest if your trypical ignorant bull shit due to sheer lack of knowlsge in this subject.
As for suicide bombing do you know it was you lot europeans who did that in ww1 in Uk and in France. You guys are greater savages than any other nation on planet, fought ww2 massacred millions of jews. and after that invaded numerous countries including Iraq under false pretext of WMD. provided unconditional support to illegal state. You guys are biggest institutionalized terrorists

Yes like the Iraqi War, we are responsible for WW1, even when we did not participate in it.
Blatant racism...

I claim that Muslims freely choose to join organisations which commit terrorist acts vs innocent civilians.
It is quite well documented who is going, and they, surprise, surprise happen to have Muslim parents.
These organisations get funding from citizens of primarily Muslim Countries. Mostly Gulf States,
and an article as well as links to stufies have been provided.

As for suicide bombings:

"Of the 36 countries where suicide bombings have been recorded by the University of Chicago, only four (Finland, China, Bolivia, and Sri Lanka) have not involved groups with links to radical Islam."

image.jpeg

So Al-Qaeda are not Muslims, even if they were formed in Pakistan to promote Sharia.
Jemaah Islamiyah are not Muslims, killing innocent Swedish schoolgirls.
Hamas are not Muslims with their support to kill Israeli Civilians.
KSA government/Gulf States are not Muslims, since they are killing innocent Muslims in Yemen.
Syria - naah.
Saddam - naah, attacked Iran resulting in lots of innocent dead.
Turks are not muslims, killed a lot of innocents in their expansion phase.

The well known non-Muslim Saladin is known to have killed the inhabitants of Gaza
and destroyed the town, when he was not let into the Gaza Castle.

There really are a lot of non-Muslims..

Last edited:
Yes like the Iraqi War, we are responsible for WW1, even when we did not participate in it.
Blatant racism...

I claim that Muslims freely choose to join organisations which commit terrorist acts vs innocent civilians.
It is quite well documented who is going, and they, surprise, surprise happen to have Muslim parents.
These organisations get funding from citizens of primarily Muslim Countries. Mostly Gulf States,
and an article as well as links to stufies have been provided.

As for suicide bombings:

"Of the 36 countries where suicide bombings have been recorded by the University of Chicago, only four (Finland, China, Bolivia, and Sri Lanka) have not involved groups with links to radical Islam."

View attachment 320357

So Al-Qaeda are not Muslims, even if they were formed in Pakistan to promote Sharia.
KSA government/Gulf States are not Muslims, since they are killing innocent Muslims in Yemen.
Syria - naah.

The well known non-Muslim Saladin is known to have killed the inhabitants of Gaza

LOL. Aagain what i see your blatant disregard for the topic at hand and trying to score brownie point. This ain't gonna make you anymore ignorant than you already are. Tell me how much of An ISIS are a human being let alone muslims ? You dont even know what a muslim is so there. The reason why most are from certain country is because YOu people have invaded looted them for years and years and continue to do that. SO i am not at all surprised if I see that way. YOu destroyed an entire generation of Iraq, looted it, burned all the libraries in the bombing. Heck for what ? WMD. radicalized and entire region. Its just a reaction to your failed policies. YOu came to invade a country for your jewish masters. ISIS an offshoot, is your creation. Go search up pics of mccain with baghdadi. You lot brainwashed and radicalized all these leader of ISIS in Gitmo camps. I wonder how is it possible for rag tag militia to conveniently get its hand on NAto standard equipment

View attachment 320357

Syria - naah.

My dear Cardinal, some very obtuse selective, self serving logic being employed here, don't you think?

My dear Cardinal, some very obtuse selective, self serving logic being employed here, don't you think?

The argument is that if you kill innocent people, You are not a Muslim.
Therefore ISIS are not Muslims.

He cannot both keep the cake and eat it, so it is quite obvious why he refuses to answer.

Back
Top Bottom