What's new

Betting

DelhiDareDevil

Reaction score
Hi is anyone betting on the world cup?

Here is mine, I wont show how much I better though, but no more then £20 on each bet.

Top batsman
I betted on Sachin, Amla, Watson, Jayawardena and KP

Top Bowler
I betted on Steyn, Murali, Malinga, Broad

Highest team score
India - Hope its against Holland

Whats your opinions are top bat, bowler and highest score.

Hard to say but Amla looks like a good bet on the batting side wonder was the odds

Amla had odds of 14. So £10 bet on him will earn you £140

Sachin odds was 12-13

Watson around 16, Jayawardne around 30, KP at 25

Amla had odds of 14. So £10 bet on him will earn you £140

Sachin odds was 12-13

Watson around 16, Jayawardne around 30, KP at 25

you are with the wrong bookmaker then my friend.. try paddy power. amla is going for 20 to 1 & SRT for 18 to 1 to be the top scorers. have few quids on both of them.

Some betting companies give u free credit for first time bets with them

What I did, if Sachin wins, I will earn £500. If Amla wins I win around £300

And then I betted on 3 other batsman, when if they win, I make a small profit, so Im hoping the best 5 batsman win it, especially Sachin or Amla.

Might bet small on 2-3 other batsman as well, incase they win, know who to bet on?

Andross I bet on betfair, not bothered about £20 free bet (if I lose my first bet on much lower odds chances)

What I did, if Sachin wins, I will earn £500. If Amla wins I win around £300

And then I betted on 3 other batsman, when if they win, I make a small profit, so Im hoping the best 5 batsman win it, especially Sachin or Amla.

Might bet small on 2-3 other batsman as well, incase they win, know who to bet on?

Spreadbetting :azn:

Spreadbetting :azn:

Exactly, all about trying to minimize the risk, when going after the big chace. Thats why I hate the word gambling, I like to call it hedging, will go long before the first match, for any finance guys are there. ;)

Black Ops, what if Sehwag wins, you will lose £100, I say add £5 on 5-6 more players to make sure you get most of £100 back, plus the additional money you bet on them.

Go for Ahmed Shehzad

he is in good touch

may be he will earn you 1/50 - or you will lose only 1... i think its worth a risk

Go for Ahmed Shehzad

he is in good touch

may be he will earn you 1/50 - or you will lose only 1... i think its worth a risk

I know, but stupid betfair hasnt put his name up on top run scorer list.

This guy looks like a gem for Pakistan. Will see if betfair adds him tomorrow, if not might put a small bet on Younis Khan for now.

But dont understand why Jayawardene is 32-1 when last world cup, he scored the most runs after Hayden

Bhajji odds for that is 21-1

Back
Top Bottom