What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

if you would like to visit islamabad then you must visit monal, its one of the best tourist spot of the city.
http://www.imusafir.pk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/monal-islamabad.jpg
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5251/5525390197_bcdff6d49d_z.jpg
http://cache.pakistantoday.com.pk/19.jpg
http://greatpakistan.org/wp-content...rant-at-margalla-hills-Islamabad-Pakistan.jpg

6445901085_68ba69eafc_z.jpg

5799222081_ed918316d4_z.jpg
img_7034.jpg

For tourism purposes, I think Islamabad is a boring and culture less city. It only got populated in 1970s. It's a good and clean place to live in if you like small town living, but other than that it sucks. It's standard has been falling rapidly though. It's attracting criminals from all over the country because of its reputation for rich people. For tourism purposes I would suggest Lahore, particularly mall road instead.

But if your stay is just going to be in Islamabad, then I suggest Pharwala fortress, which is in the rural suburbs of Islamabad. It is a Gakhar fortress famous for its resistance against mughal emperor Babur.
images

You can also check out Rawat fortress, where Sultan Sarang is buried. Sultan Sarang was the Gakhar chieftain famous for his stout resistance against Sher Shah Suri and his son Islam Shah.
8833365.jpg

If you're a major history buff like me, then I would suggest a trip to Chakwal and PD Khan region, where many ancient structures stand.

Hope this helped.
Ooo new places!! :D

BC mulk sai nafrat bhi karni hai aur aa kar marna bhi isi mulk main hai. Story of youthias living outside Pakistan like OP.
:o: :ashamed: :o: :blink: :ashamed:

who?!

Places to eat
  • Pindi food street
  • Bala's Karahi at Banni Chowk
  • Beef tikka in G-9
  • Habibi Restaurant's Platter
  • NewYorker's Pizza
  • Tehzeeb bakery items including Pizza

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for their sharing of places I should visit. I will be staying here for next two weeks. If someone wanna visit, put his / her contact details in my profile.

Islamabad is known as a city of burgers so people mostly think No taste in desi food. But if you are a desi food lover I must say Islamabad has the tastiest desi food places.
Some of them are:
  • Chattha’s
  • Dilli Darwaza
  • Khoka Khola
  • Des Pardes, Saidpur Village
  • Melody Food Park
  • Chikachino
  • Bismillah Tikka and Chargha
  • Khyber Dodai
  • Tandoori
  • Hot and Chilli
  • Usmania Restaurant
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Andaaz
  • Haleem Ghar
  • Bar BQ Tonight
  • The Monal
  • Savor Foods
  • Khiva Restaurant
  • Habibi Restaurant
  • Charsi Tikka
  • Chilman
  • Tapas
  • La Montana
If you want to know about the ambiance, quality and prices of these restaurants you can check it out on Desi Restaurants in Islamabad.
So desi food in Islamabad is one of the attractions. And I must say you will enjoy food more than visiting different picnic points.
As per my opinion visit Monal you will find peace and beauty.
Other places to visit in Islamabad are:
  • Monument
  • Faisal mosque
  • Lake view
  • F-9 Park
  • Go for salt mines, Lok Virsa, and khanpur dam.
If you like shopping centaurs, safagold mall, Jinnah super, and supermarket.

Centaurus: overpriced prison where gangs of men stare at women trying to shop. Only take your kids there is you make serious bank. Like if your dad worked for a government ministry and he managed to make so much from corruption and now you, his son, are overweight and drive a civic oriel and have a gutter personality yet still can attract vulnerable girls from poor families.

Centaurus: overpriced prison where gangs of men stare at women trying to shop. Only take your kids there is you make serious bank. Like if your dad worked for a government ministry and he managed to make so much from corruption and now you, his son, are overweight and drive a civic oriel and have a gutter personality yet still can attract vulnerable girls from poor families.

I went there last year, my only complaint was that it was too small.

Amazing article
Islamabad is perfect for trekking, all thanks to its majestic mountains and beautiful trails. There are hiking tracks in Islamabad that you must visit to explore this incredible city.
To know bout amazing places to visit in Islamabad read more on Things to do in Islamabad in 2020

If you want to spend a day in nature, that too without any distraction, plan your trekking at the Margalla Hills today. Margalla Trail 3 is one of the most famous trekking sites known for its lush green paths and natural beauty.
To know more about Islamabad review my blogs Things to do in Islamabad

Back
Top Bottom