What's new

BEST SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!

Heroes are not born,they are created. :argh:

can anybody tell me how to get signature setting in my profile also ?

On top of page click settings

You should see the edit signature option somewhere below your avatar

Note: Signature is displayed only once per thread page

Thankx Janab :pdf:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Thankx Janab :pdf:

What about mine????????

Bada hi filmy type ka hai ... bura mat man na par kuchh sadak chhap nahi lagta??? hahaha LOLz

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

What about mine????

Aur Guru ji khabardar jo kuch ulta bola ...... LOL

"You want the truth!?" "I think I'm entitled!" "SON, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! " - A few good men..
By
(TruthSeeker SENIOR MEMBERS)

And look at my signatures...:cheers:

means"i had seen many colours of freind ship all were (based on greed not love,loyalty)fake& as long as i was supportive they were with me , but when i needed them they left "

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Bada hi filmy type ka hai ... bura mat man na par kuchh sadak chhap nahi lagta??? hahaha LOLz

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

What about mine????

Aur Guru ji khabardar jo kuch ulta bola ...... LOL

dont mind but that can be said only for jaats on owr side of the border no hard feelings , thanks .

How about this one:

obama_signature.jpg

my old one
Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds

BEST SIGNATURE EVER ;)

Concepts of Cricketers
AFRIDI: Do or Die-----SEHWAG: Do Before U Die-----GILCGRIST: Dont Die Until U Do And
MISBAH: Play Until Bowlers die... =P ;->[/
:P

i didnt understood this one

in soviet australia carbon taxes you

ha ha don`t want to bore you , but very interesting story behind it..
It all started with Ukrainian-born comedian Yakov Smirnoff who used to make fun of Soviet Russia with his famous reversal humor like ¨In America, you always find a party. In Soviet Russia, The Party always finds you¨
So it became a sort of internet meme where people use reversal humor to joke country policies using the structure ¨In soviet <country> <noun> <verbs> you¨ for example recently it has come to known that facebook.com is storing more information about you then one would actually want to and what they declare thay have, so the joke became ¨In soviet america facebook profiles you¨
Carbon tax is an australian law which is levied on the indusrtries , depending on carbon content of the fuel that they use, to minimise the production of green house gases, so basically, more carbon-more tax hence ¨In soviet australia carbon tax you¨

Carbon tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom