What's new

BEST SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!

How many read mine, I feel it is one of the best.

Mine is good For Special Forces Fanboys-

-The nobles of Oman talk about the SAS as "The English sent their fiercest dogs to kill for the sultan's oil"

Mine is good For Special Forces Fanboys-

-The nobles of Oman talk about the SAS as "The English sent their fiercest dogs to kill for the sultan's oil"

The mercenary wins.. ELITE FORCE
e7jip2.jpg

My sig are the last words of Capt Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed..NH...He ran out of ammo... tried to kill the indian CO and after repeatedly told to put his weapon down.. he tried hitting him for the third time with his weapons butt...he was shot multiple times by indian troops in an indian base camp... his Jasd e Khaki was flown frm delhi n indian army also recomended him for Pak armys highest Gallantry awards!

I don't why some people question my signature. What's wrong with 'eated'? :undecided:
Because you copied a LoLcat caption. Without the image it makes no sense.

Here is something similar:

@ Topic.

My first one is supposed to reflect the snobbery of that comes naturally to us, anonymous internet warriors. The second one is, well, slightly philosophical.

I like mine very much as This gave me push to jump for Highest bungy jump :D else I would not be flaunting here about it and secondly my many friends and colleague liked it as somehow thy also get a thrust for doing something in life.

So nobody is willing to appreciate others?

I like mine very much as This gave me push to jump for Highest bungy jump :D else I would not be flaunting here about it and secondly my many friends and colleague liked it as somehow thy also get a thrust for doing something in life.

Where??Macau Tower??I had a great jump there too.

liked xtra's signature "beamused when i earn its minus taxes and when i spend its plus taxes'

another one some US user, it reads something like this" please do me a favour if you gonna cry, then please block me now.

.to be cntd.

guys!! did nt know where to post

just wanted a thread to discuss who has the best signature on this FORUM

I PERSONALLY LIKE THIS ONE

suicide is the only way man telling to god U CAN t fire me i quit

it was of some pakistan member i dont remember him!

It was mine!!!!!! Yahoooo! my signature the best one :rofl:

liked xtra's signature "beamused when i earn its minus taxes and when i spend its plus taxes'

another one some US user, it reads something like this" please do me a favour if you gonna cry, then please block me now.

.to be cntd.

gogo bhai mujhe tumhaara pehle waala SIGNATURE jayaada pasand tha ye kuchh zyaada hi sharafat bhara hai ????

Back
Top Bottom