What's new

Best Pre School in Lahore

1.Aps garrison Jr. Lahore,,,
2.Aps rawalpindi(ordnance road)
3.Aps muzzaffrabad
4.garrison academy lahore
5.garrison Boys High School

Garrison boys? Aren't you a girl?

Also went to ordnance road, got my head busted there...

Garrison boys? Aren't you a girl?

Also went to ordnance road, got my head busted there...
No! Im a boy!

I too got my head busted in ordnance road aps... :)
@nuclearpak what do you think of the new APSACS system

Last edited by a moderator:
No! Im a boy!

I too got my head busted in ordnance road aps... :)

Really good...the curriculum is very well thought out, made by professionals and has a dedicated staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
My kids are studying in BHS - and i am satisfied with their progress. One of my friend's kid is in Lahore Pre-School and according to him that's better than BHS, I am not sure about his claim, you can visit it to get the idea. But, I will recommend nearby school for this age.

Really good...the curriculum is very well thought out, made by professionals and has a dedicated staff.
at first when it came, it was realy dificult for the teachers and students but now its ok!,

My kids are studying in BHS - and i am satisfied with their progress. One of my friend's kid is in Lahore Pre-School and according to him that's better than BHS, I am not sure about his claim, you can visit it to get the idea. But, I will recommend nearby school for this age.

What is BHS ? :unsure:

Beacon House School?

Altaf Mian kai pass na bhej dai, London school of economics sai ghareeb bacho ko muft taleem dalwa dai gai. After Middle class ko hi to support kartai hai app log

magar mian nawaz shareef ameer ul momineen us bache to ache islamic education den ge :D

magar mian nawaz shareef ameer ul momineen us bache to ache islamic education den ge :D

Par zamanay sai larna aur logo sai apna haq cheena MQM hi seekha sakta hai. :disagree:

Your Daughter ! :blink:

Dude, I thought you were some teenage kid ! :omghaha:

But I'm a Beaconhouse Alumnus so I'd recommend that plus my Baby Sister (who is 8) is studying there & she seems to be doing alright ! :agree:

Agar thoraa kharcheiii walaa kaam karnaa haii tou think about Beaconhouse Newlands - I hear it very expensive, quite a bit far (Barki ki paas hai kahin) but its also, from what I've heard, very good - Rivaling some of the best out there ! They even imported a Gora to be its Principal.

Sir Armstrong i didn't knew you were part of the elite:omghaha: and to F86 Saber let the kid grow up at 3 she is still a baby dont steal her child hood from her cause you wanna compete with jones.:hitwall:

Sir Armstrong i didn't knew you were part of the elite:omghaha: and to F86 Saber let the kid grow up at 3 she is still a baby dont steal her child hood from her cause you wanna compete with jones.:hitwall:

Sir nahin...hum Shahenshah-e-Lahore ka laqub passand karteiii haiiin ! :D

Elite....? Sir woh tou Aitchison wagheraa waleiii hainn.....mein tou eik shareef sa Middle Class family ka member hooon ! :undecided:

me bhi apne gali me school khol raha hun, apne saare bache jama kerwao mere paas, bade fit taleem dun ga

Back
Top Bottom