What's new

Best Film Ever?

Alot of good movies , including my fav , have been mentioned above , although I dont watch much Indian movies except fro Aamir Khan , Om puri`s , nasseruddin shah (Drama movies) , I watched a funny / entertaining movie callled "Life in a Metro" , its abt the lives of people in a metropolitan like Bombay , heres a litttle clip
(spoiler - This guy lives alone in his uncles flat and his colleagues and seniors keep asking for his Apt key to bring their GF`s along for a sexy time [;p] , in lieu of promotions etc. )

Life in a Metro Best Scene - YouTube

11:14 would be a good watch if you are interested in movies having different but connected stories/events.

11:14 would be a good watch if you are interested in movies having different but connected stories/events.
Any movie on serial killers ? foreign languages included. Suggest.

Any movie on serial killers ? foreign languages included. Suggest.

Well from your avatar I guess you have already seen one the best series already :) Some of the others that I have seen and can remember right now are

Seven
Mindhunters
Mr. Brooks
Copycat
Taking Lives
Zodiac
Untraceable
The Bone Collector
In the Cut
Angels & Demons
Basic Instinct

Well from your avatar I guess you have already seen one the best series already :) Some of the others that I have seen and can remember right now are
In the Cut
:D This I haven't seen. Thanks buddy. What's you rating ? Is it classic ?

best scene from movie American beauty :D I like the acting of Kevin Spacey in this movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom